Hello from an old Goat

Kazuki

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

A trip down memory lane...

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I can't rightly remember at this point.

Hello, or should I say, it's good to be back. I had an account here unfathomable aeons past (read: roughly four years). It's gone now but that's probably for the best. I fell into a bit of disillusionment with the fandom around the time season three ended and denounced myself as a fan, mostly due to being on the receiving end of some rather cruel jokes from people I knew IRL. The next four years were spent virtually pony-less, until about three days ago, when I fell asleep in front of the television. When I awoke, an episode from a newer season was playing. I quickly switched it off, but that brief flash of hearing Rainbow Dash's voice opened a floodgate of memories. I decided it might be fun to rewatch a Dash-centric episode ("I'm only doing this ironically" I told myself). And that was that. In the past two days I've rewatched both the first two seasons, and am ready to dive back into the thick of things. So that's my life story, anything you want to know about me feel free to ask. I gotta say, it feels great to be back.

• Brohoof 3