The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

It's okay. I didn't want to make a huge song and dance about it, so I kept quiet. That's also the main reason I disappeared for a bit. 

Yeah, I get it; drama isn't ideal in situations like that. Like i said, though; I'm just glad that you're feeling better! :grin:

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Oh my goodness, the stomach ache that I've had for the whole day, has finally disappeared 

It feels so bloody good. 

I bet it does. Stomach aches are never feel good. I'm glad you're feeling better. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 11:24 AM, The Recherche said:

Yeah, I get it; drama isn't ideal in situations like that. Like i said, though; I'm just glad that you're feeling better! :grin:

Thanks though.

On 7/5/2018 at 11:26 AM, Twilight Luna said:

I bet it does. Stomach aches are never feel good. I'm glad you're feeling better. :mlp_icwudt:

I get them all the time, so I'm somewhat used to them. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

Sounds like me and headaches. :scoots:

That must be a pain to deal with. 

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Yeah, they are. They’re tension headaches from using a computer at work all day and then coming home to use a computer.

That sounds absolutely terrible. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Cash In said:

God, that sounds absolutely terrible. 

Yeah. I think it also has to do with my dry eyes. I don’t have the same problem using my iPad for some reason. So I like using it versus my desktop.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 11:51 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Yeah. I think it also has to do with my dry eyes. I don’t have the same problem using my iPad for some reason. So I like using it versus my desktop.

Well, I hope that it gets better for you. I've had my eyes constantly on my laptop, due to the fact that I'm not allowed to stand or move around much. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Midnight madness said:

That sucks man. I've been working 50 hour weeks and my body is killing me and I had to work today lol.

Try not to overexert yourself. Be safe while you work. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Well. I hope that it gets better for you.

I've had my eyes constantly on my laptop, due to the fact that I'm not allowed to stand or move around much. 

Thank you! :squee: I’m seeing a doctor about it and taking more breaks from the computer at work. It’s helping.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 12:06 PM, Midnight madness said:

It's not that hard of work it's just a little mentally draining being at work 12 hours a day and having bosses up your ass. The works ok and even the heat

Alright, just keep safe. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Midnight madness said:

It's not that hard of work it's just a little mentally draining being at work 12 hours a day and having bosses up your ass. The works ok and even the heat

Twelve hours? I l thought nine hours at my job was bad enough.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 12:20 PM, TheTaZe said:

Listening to pony music this night.

How is everyone tonight? :grin:

I'm good. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Cash In said:

I'm good. 

I'm just happy that the stomach ache that I've been battling today has gone. I also found out that I'm not actually overweight, which is a huge relief. 

Wish I was lucky as you to be fair. I'm a bit overweight/chubby if you want to call it that. Thought it's great that haven't gained any extreme weight in years. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/5/2018 at 12:24 PM, TheTaZe said:

Wish I was lucky as you to be fair. I'm a bit overweight/chubby if you want to call it that. Thought it's great that haven't gained any extreme weight in years. :rarity:

It's okay. I'm 90kg myself, which is rather heavy. At least you're looking at the positives over the negatives. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Cash In said:

It's okay, I'm 75kg myself, which is pretty darn heavy. 

That's the way. Look at the positives over the negatives. 

I would say I'm approximately 105kg. Which I guess when you look at how tall I am it's not TOO terrible. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

It's okay, I'm 75kg myself, which is pretty darn heavy. 

That's the way. Look at the positives over the negatives. 

That's true, but you should also be sure to focus on your negatives to some degree; problems don't solve themselves, after all. :grin: The issue comes when you don't act on the negatives, really.

• Brohoof 3