The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

And to think I only came back during the end of it. :(

But I guess that's the life cycle of everything. It starts off slow, peaks for awhile, and then slowly dies off without leaving a trace. :adorkable:

Technically speaking, the Lounge moved faster in May through July... but I personally enjoyed myself the most back in late March and most of April. :grin: I miss a lot of the folks who used to come around back then... but like you said; that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Califorum said:

Hello there

Good afternoon!
How are you?

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Technically speaking, the Lounge moved faster in May through July... but I personally enjoyed myself the most back in late March and most of April. :grin: I miss a lot of the folks who used to come around back then... but like you said; that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

I just jumped in the middle of the "rush" when I joined, it's almost strange now that there isn't  5+ new pages.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rixton said:

Good afternoon!
How are you?

I just jumped in the middle of the "rush" when I joined, it's almost strange now that there isn't  5+ new pages.

Busy right now with writing a thing.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Nothing good lasts forever unfortunately. Just make sure to keep practicing your coffee and tea making skills. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Nothing good lasts forever unfortunately. Just make sure to keep practicing your coffee and tea making skills. :mlp_smug:

I'll be sure to keep at it... though I may be a bit rusty after all this time. :D Perhaps you would like me to test it out?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, and I know you're going to ask for this @TheTaZe, so I've already prepared it! :D

giphy.gif

Oh wow! You know me so well. I was just about to ask you for it but then I already noticed you poured me a cup. :wub:

Thanks! *drinks tea*

Good as always! :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Good morning everypony.  How's it going?

Image result for mlp fluttershy dance

Hi there, rising. How are you this morning? :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Hi there, rising. How are you this morning? :squee:

Doing pretty good.  Had a nice breakfast.  Getting ready to hang out the that states homies. :yay:

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Chirp

Chirp to you as well mine friend. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Doing pretty good.  Had a nice breakfast.  Getting ready to hang out the that states homies. :yay:

Oh really? That sounds fun as all heck! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Now now, let's not forget that this is the Working Pony Coffee Club. Be sure to offer that as well if you would like to be an elite brewer. :D

Ah... indeed so, I forget that there is coffee in this lounge. My bad. :derp:

• Brohoof 1