Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

I think that's what happing to me, im starting to get bored with them more and more

haven't even touched my PlayStation scine I got back from D.C

Yeah, that's just how the ball can bounce sometimes; we gain and lose interest all of the time. :fluttershy: We like to think things go on forever when we do them... but eventually, we're all going to lose interest in certain things. That's just life, really; we change as we get older.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Yeah, that's just how the ball can bounce sometimes; we gain and lose interest all of the time. :fluttershy: We like to think things go on forever when we do them... but eventually, we're all going to lose interest in certain things. That's just life, really; we change as we get older.

it kinda sucks:yeahno:

• Brohoof 2

True, true... but like I said; that's just life. :fluttershy: It changes, especially when you think it can't.

Yeah if I went back in time and told myself I was gonna be a brony my younger self would have killed me in a prepubescent rage  

Life sure is fickle isn't it:catface:

• Brohoof 2

Yeah if I went back in time and told myself I was gonna be a brony my younger self would have killed me in a prepubescent rage  

Life sure is fickle isn't it:catface:

Yup! That goes perfectly with one of my mottoes: "Fate is a fickle mistress, so don't tempt her."  :grin:

• Brohoof 2

am I losing my mind or did the fount of my notifications  just change?

Yup! That goes perfectly with one of my mottoes: "Fate is a fickle mistress, so don't tempt her."  :grin:

*takes stick and pokes Fate*

hehehehehhehehehheheh

• Brohoof 2

I was feeling depressed you know. But I went outside and set off some fireworks and I feel 100000x better now after the excitement of that! :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

guys I gotta go feed Jacks and go to bed 

I will leave a song in my place

Alrighty then! Be sure to get a good night's rest tonight! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

Alrighty then, you wouldn't want to starve your little friend! :squee: Goodnight and sleep well! :) 

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

I've been entirely metal for so long now that I somehow completely forgot about EDM regardless of listening to it since 2008. :please:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
34 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, ditto; some folks don't realize that open worlds have to have good design as well. :please:

Yeah, having a brother that plays video games with you ought  to be a good time~!

Oh, and like I always say; I just burned myself on video games. :please: I played them too much, and starting from November of last year... I just stopped, for the most part. I might get reinvigorated one day... but it might take a while.

Everything has to have a good design. ;) 

Every single feature has to have a meaning, not just exist because "reasons". :P 

Ah yes, my brother makes gaming waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Playing alone indeed gets kinda boring after some time, even for me, but having the ability to share the fun - play something together - multiplayer is awesome, but multiplayer with a best friend or brother in my case, is what make it wonderful. :fluttershy:

It is understandable, been there multiple times. It may eventually come back, as you have said yourself. I'm not playing games that often, so I still enjoy these, though some get boring quickly. :P Nevertheless I'm always eager to discover something new. :) I enjoy indie games way more than AAA titles, that all are pretty much the same ~ they mainly focus on graphics, but that's not what makes games great. Ages ago there were games with only few-colored blocky graphics and nobody complained. :D  

33 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Ok i gotta go for a bit ill see yall soon!

Bye! :) See you soon! :) 

30 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Also someone should make a mlp video game with this in It!

I swear whenever somebody mentions something like this, I'm always triggered. ^_^ 

I actually can see how the game could look like... :ooh: explosions and stuff. :love:

29 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

it kinda sucks:yeahno:

It does, it really does.

I miss being a kid, where imagination was making even bad things great. You found a stone? Woah, it's an amazing magic stone with which you can cast spells! Now? It's a boring stone you won't even pickup. :P 

Same with games, I remember how much fun I had with this, for example:
Battle%20City%20(J).png

Now? I'd play it for like one minute and get bored of it already. :P 

It really "sux" indeed. Wish I could enjoy things like I could do back then. :sunny:

17 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Okie! ^_^ Goodnight! :) May Princess Luna bring you wonderful dreams! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Ah yes, my brother makes gaming waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Playing alone indeed gets kinda boring after some time, even for me, but having the ability to share the fun - play something together - multiplayer is awesome, but multiplayer with a best friend or brother in my case, is what make wonderful. :fluttershy:

Yeah, I get it; when my sister and brother-in-law come to visit, we all have a good time playing Super Smash Bros.! :D I always look forward to those moments~!

It is understandable, been there multiple times. It may eventually come back, as you have said yourself. I'm not playing games that often, so I still enjoy these, though some get boring quickly. :P Nevertheless I'm always eager to discover something new. :) I enjoy indie games way more than AAA titles, that all are pretty much the same ~ they mainly focus on graphics, but that's not what makes games great. Ages ago there were games with only few-colored blocky graphics and nobody complained. :D  

Yeah, true. Personally, I just kinda lost interest in video games as a whole, indie or otherwise... but like I said; it may return one day. I've actually been thinking about getting the Batman: Akrham Collection on the PS4 soon... so anything can happen~! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
33 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, I get it; when my sister and brother-in-law come to visit, we all have a good time playing Super Smash Bros.! :D I always look forward to those moments~!

Oh that's nice! ^_^ 

So you see how hard it is for me to not like games- especially if my brother keeps poking me to play something together. :D 

33 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, true. Personally, I just kinda lost interest in video games as a whole, indie or otherwise... but like I said; it may return one day. I've actually been thinking about getting the Batman: Akrham Collection on the PS4 soon... so anything can happen~! :D

Mhm, I can imagine that. :fluttershy:
The reason why I mentioned indie games in my case is the fact, that they tend to offer something new more often than AAA titles, so there's always something interesting to find. :P AAA games are nice too of course, I'm not saying, that these are bad by any means. :twi:

Never played any Batman games to be honest, just saw few things here and there. :P Oh if you'd decide to buy it, it should be displayed as "The Fabulous Batman" in your library. :D
On a side note, I don't own PS4, but my sister does ~ and recently my other sister also decided to buy one. :P But as for my adventure with Playstation, PS2 was the last one I had (-- I still have it actually), then switched to PC. :P I miss PS1 days though-- ah these games! ^_^ 

WtvmtpT.png
Ooooh hold your ponies! (?) :D I actually have played one ~  

36571-Batman_&_Robin_%5BU%5D-4.jpg

It's "Batman & Robin" for Playstation 1.

That was a kinda weird game. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Mhm, I can imagine that. :fluttershy:
The reason why I mentioned indie games in my case is the fact, that they tend to offer something new more often than AAA titles, so there's always something interesting to find. :P AAA games are nice too of course, I'm not saying, that these are bad by any means. :twi:

Yeah, that's true; indie games are usually more ambitious, due to the fact that they have nothing to lose. :fluttershy: As cool as they are, and as good as they are to have around... I rarely find myself interested in them.

Never played any Batman games to be honest, just saw few things here and there. :P Oh if you'd decide to buy it, it should be displayed as "The Fabulous Batman" in your library. :D

Trust me; if you have a decent gaming PC, then buy Batman: Arkham Asylum; you won't be disappointed. :D

Oh... and I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. :D

Spoiler

92ac0fe6-b844-4ade-afaf-61c7549eeebc.jpg

On a side note, I don't own PS4, but my sister does ~ and recently my other sister also decided to buy one. :P But as for my adventure with Playstation, PS2 was the last one I had (-- I still have it actually), then switched to PC. :P I miss PS1 days though-- ah these games! ^_^ 

Yeah, the PS4 only has so much to offer in comparison with PC. I would say that you can stick with it to be honest. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, that's true; indie games are usually more ambitious, due to the fact that they have nothing to lose. :fluttershy: As cool as they are, and as good as they are to have around... I rarely find myself interested in them.

It all depends on our preferences, so it all is understandable. ;) 

And to be honest I always had a pretty weird taste in games. :P I mean, most of my friends always were talking about these awesome FPS's, such as that famous Counter Strike, other AAA productions and stuff and there I was, having completely different games in mind. :P 

But well! :D 

9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Trust me; if you have a decent gaming PC, then buy Batman: Arkham Asylum; you won't be disappointed. :D

I'll keep that in mind. :grin:

9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh... and I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. :D

Ah yes! Perfect! :D 

10 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, the PS4 only has so much to offer in comparison with PC. I would say that you can stick with it to be honest. :fluttershy:

Hmm that's something I've been wondering on to be honest. There are things PC have, that PS4 don't and vice versa. For my preferences though, I think PC works better, though I admit there are some PS exclusives, that I'd like to try. :P 

Also I forgot about one Batman game I've played, I edited my previous reply - just before you posted yours. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

How is the lounge this night? Currently listening to my favorite band!

Not bad, not bad! :grin: I'm doing about as well as you would expect.

Yourself~?

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Happy 242nd birthday, America! I wish you the best of luck for the future of your country from your upstairs neighbour, eh? :P

Thank you very much, my dude~! :squee: I think I can speak for most Americans when I say you guys and gals make an amazing upstairs neighbor~!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Not bad, not bad! :grin: I'm doing about as well as you would expect.

Yourself~?

Thank you very much, my dude~! :squee: I think I can speak for most Americans when I say you guys and gals make an amazing upstairs neighbor~!

Just chating with @Wannabrony over discord. Not much else to be fair. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

23 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Just chating with @Wannabrony over discord. Not much else to be fair. :squee:

Just chatting? It's not "just" when it is with @Wannabrony! ^_^ 

21 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

I....can't...sleep:yeahno:

HAHAHAH you 3 iterally own this thread

anyone still woke?

Ouh, that's not fun. :sunny:

As for me, I'll be slowly going to sleep soon, it's 6:41 AM for me. :adorkable:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Just chatting? It's not "just" when it is with @Wannabrony! ^_^ 

Ouh, that's not fun. :sunny:

Well, he went to bed so it's not a just anymore!

Anyways, I think I may head to bed too! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, Rikifive said:

On 7/4/2018 at 2:45 PM, TheTaZe said:

Anyways, I think I may head to bed too! :squee:

I hope that you two have a great night.

Also, I'm finally home ^_^

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2