The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

6 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I usually go to bed at a normal time though now.

Given my 'normal time' is different from yours, I'm just glad to be getting more than 5 hours sleep a day.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

Given my 'normal time' is different from yours, I'm just glad to be getting more than 5 hours sleep a day.

For me last night, I only got 6 hours because I accidentally passed out for an hour which messed up my sleep schedule.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

For me last night, I only got 6 hours because I accidentally passed out for an hour which messed up my sleep schedule.

I'm averaging between 7 and 8 hours now, which has been a marked improvement.  I can feel the difference, too.

6 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Has anyone else noticed that Disney movies/cartoons from the 60s/70s had a kind of sketchy effect? And that at certain points, they blatantly recycle animation?

Spoiler

Disney's animations are not bad I believe, it's just how they do the business makes me disappointed.

*boops back @Thanos

Edited by Rixton

19 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Has anyone else noticed that Disney movies/cartoons from the 60s/70s had a kind of sketchy effect? And that at certain points, they blatantly recycle animation?

A lot of animation companies back then recycled animation. It’s how they saved money and time. Look at driving sequence on the Flintstones. The same background is used looped.

5 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Good morning everypony.  How's it going?

Image result for mlp trixie bed

Hi there, rising. How are you doing today? I'm doing pretty great, just a bit tired ya know. :D

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Hi there, rising. How are you doing today? I'm doing pretty great, just a bit tired ya know. :D

Doing pretty good.  Just finished breakfast on this fine Saturday morning. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Doing pretty good.  Just finished breakfast on this fine Saturday morning. :nom:

It always gets me off guard with these darn timezones. I just finished dinner an hour ago and you're over there eating breakfast. :P

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

It always gets me off guard with these darn timezones. I just finished dinner an hour ago and you're over there eating breakfast. :P

Just imagine how weird it's going to be when I finally return to the states. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Just imagine how weird it's going to be when I finally return to the states. :sealed:

How many hours ahead are you? 7 or 8? :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

How many hours ahead are you? 7 or 8? :muffins:

14 hours, give or take the U.S. time zones. :sealed:

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Not bad. Work is finally over. So i can go home. :D

How are you? :ooh:

Doing good.  Basking in my glorious weekend. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

14 hours, give or take the U.S. time zones. :sealed:

Holy crap! I'm in the East of the US so it might be off from where you are talking about but that's an insane time gap. You always seem to get on here during the evening when I'm either in class or working. :D

I forgot to ask, since our tea/coffee maker is MIA, would you like some tea or coffee? :proud:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Holy crap! I'm in the East of the US so it might be off from where you are talking about but that's an insane time gap. You always seem to get on here during the evening when I'm either in class or working. :D

How is it over there in the east coast of US 

Edited by Thanos

Just now, Thanos said:

How is it over there in the east coast of US 

It's interesting. Just temperate weather for the season right now.

• Brohoof 3