Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humble Hymn's Desktop Pony Sprites

Humble Hymn

(edited)

So I come to the forums every now and then, and I always want to see what I can do for any of you. I also believe myself to make decent sprites as Desktop Ponies

Here's some of my OC examples (I may post more):                                         

BASE_PONY-Humble-Hymn-PS-stand-shy-left.gif.608e1079dfbe82bd59124942131bf98b.gifBASE_PONY-Humble-Hymn-PS-shy-left-2x2-px.gif.67015f62c9b83c30d8a1416106f03ae5.gifBASE_PONY-Humble-Hymn-PS-flying-shy-left-2x2-px.gif.775a953153c3bdd4c463eddc164b0f2a.gifBASE_PONY-Humble-Hymn-PS-sleeping-left.gif.544cfdc4de38203b9a0bf3eec5c77188.gif                    WIP: BASE_PONY-Humble-Hymn-PS-stand-shy--WIP.gif.a94534f1c770b55158d5309d2e16923b.gif

I would still need time to work on other elements that would come with Desktop Ponies (clothes, body features, props, other species, advanced animations, etc.) but i'd be willing to try to improve if anyone would like a sprite of their own around their computer.

Best ways I could think of to help make your sprite:

• A picture to work off of, with as much detail you are able to acquire
  • A description of what you would like should a picture not fully suit your needs
  • If need be, a base or example of a previously made sprite that would help both of us
  • The style/amount of movement stances you would desire (standing, walking, flying, sleeping etc.)
  • if the cutie mark (or anything else) would be flipped, do you want it mirrored, or the same image on both sides
  • decent availability ( If I have any questions or concerns, I'd like to be able to work them out. I also might send private rough drafts before the final product(s) are posted on this shop)

The examples above are made from 1x1 pixels, though I have been so far using 2x2 pixels for requests to allow me to go into more detail. If you'd rather have a "original style" pony of 1x1 pixels, or have a little more detail of 2x2 pixels, please state so if you desire one or the other. 

Most of my templates come from the real pros on Deviant Art

Feel free to ask questions should there be any issues

(I'll try to improve this header should need be)

Edited by Humble Hymn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zenzi here is Aurora walking:

Aurora.gif.b0e3f69095008c587f69158e56ee0952.gifAurora-right.gif.ff85e1cd792df4440d272b61ab56ac70.gif

Feel free to state any questions or concerns you may have, as this is my first creation for another, there are bound to be issues...

I'll work on the flying request if I find time, but I wanted you to receive this in the meantime.

33 minutes ago, Humble Hymn said:

@Zenzi here is Aurora walking:

Aurora.gif.b0e3f69095008c587f69158e56ee0952.gifAurora-right.gif.ff85e1cd792df4440d272b61ab56ac70.gif

Feel free to state any questions or concerns you may have, as this is my first creation for another, there are bound to be issues...

I'll work on the flying request if I find time, but I wanted you to receive this in the meantime.

dawwww, she's adorable, I thank you a lot for your efforts she looks great.  also it's no rush, I appreciate the effort,

@Ezerona here is Ezzy walking:

Ezzy.gif.7537dbd0f75f385ff93c353fac42748a.gifEzzy-right.gif.653cf25566bf99213488acf5e2290cda.gif

Feel free to state any questions or concerns you may have. I kept the cutie mark the same on both sides, instead of having a flipped treble cleft. (as close as I could get to a treble cleft...)  

2 hours ago, Humble Hymn said:

@Ezerona here is Ezzy walking:

Ezzy.gif.7537dbd0f75f385ff93c353fac42748a.gifEzzy-right.gif.653cf25566bf99213488acf5e2290cda.gif

Feel free to state any questions or concerns you may have. I kept the cutie mark the same on both sides, instead of having a flipped treble cleft. (as close as I could get to a treble cleft...)  

You did amazing, she looks super cute, thank you again! I appreciate it! 

(edited)

Oh wow, I was looking for someone who makes these just a few days ago! If you don't mind, could you do my OC Turnaround but wearing a brown and yellow striped scarf? Probably with a walking and sleeping animation because that would be amazing! Also, I'd prefer the haircut from the third image, thank you!

Spoiler

By Pony Creator.png

By Susu.png

By Vampira Heart.PNG

Edited by SincereSpark

1 hour ago, Humble Hymn said:

@Zenzi here is Aurora flying:

Aurora-flying-normal-attempt-1-left.gif.465b21f067d84ec1a69d16ce4e837d08.gifAurora-flying-normal-attempt-right.gif.c7a0a3f92a8c5ff67d0b5f50f2b11c11.gif

It looks great, Thanks  again, about my only comment this one is that the animation is really fast/very energetic looks great though.   Also I had ported the walking one into desktop ponies and it worked great. it was pretty cool having Aurora running around my screen.

@Zenzi since it was easy to do, I reduced Aurora's "energy" to what I believe is a reasonable amount (from 0.04 secs for frame to 0.08 secs for frame):

Aurora-flying-normal-attempt-left.gif.d63f7235c24b2c53bf158b662f89bda6.gifAurora-flying-normal-attempt-slower-right.gif.87bca0ae151d2eed1daa0053fe54453b.gif

@SincereSpark I will work on Turnaround next, though I will ask if you have a specific design and color scheme in mind for the scarf. If not I will see if I could come up with ones of my own.

@Tao I will on Rune after @SincereSpark's request, with no issues I can think of right now.

4 hours ago, Humble Hymn said:

@Zenzi since it was easy to do, I reduced Aurora's "energy" to what I believe is a reasonable amount (from 0.04 secs for frame to 0.08 secs for frame):

Aurora-flying-normal-attempt-left.gif.d63f7235c24b2c53bf158b662f89bda6.gifAurora-flying-normal-attempt-slower-right.gif.87bca0ae151d2eed1daa0053fe54453b.gif

@SincereSpark I will work on Turnaround next, though I will ask if you have a specific design and color scheme in mind for the scarf. If not I will see if I could come up with ones of my own.

@Tao I will on Rune after @SincereSpark's request, with no issues I can think of right now.

Something like this one:

download.png

8 hours ago, Humble Hymn said:

awesome, thanks, it looks great :)

Very cool animations ^-^

I would like to request if you have the time~

Best picture I have on my OC Spacer

Spoiler

what_you_looking_at__spacey_look_xd_by_d

I do like the trotting animations you did if that is possible with mine. Cutie mark below~

Spoiler

cutie_mark_by_djspacer-d7y0elr.png

Thank you bunches if you consider me ^-^ peace out for now!