Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Magical Power would you have?

Literatel

If you could choose to have a magical power(s) (like the Rainbooms do), what would it/theybe and why? Also, if you lived in the EQG world and you went to C.H.S., would you ever reveal your power(s)? (Note: You are not limited to one power, but you cannot have every power under the sun. For example, I would have the ability to levitate and fly, and I would be able to produce an invisible force field around myself that would be almost completely resistant to bullets, lasers, magic, etc. Also, I would be a genius, but not so obviously so at first (upon you meeting me). Just a personal touch.)

Also, how do you think they would they react to seeing your power, if they did? (Also, personal question here, kind of: how would they react to mine?)

I'm not sure genius counts as a magical power (although its one of the top two superpowers I'd like) and I'm guessing since you say we can't have every power under the sun we can't just go wtih a blanket magic like Twilight shows in the series. I think if I could choose one it'd be the ability to access fictional worlds (go into them, interact with them even bring things out of them depending on power level) with of course the ability to determine "realism" e.g. no death in the book or you transform into an appropriate being. After that well I think I'll leave that or I probably wind up listing dozens (just look at Zatana's entry for what she can do wtih magic time travel, light constructs, healing, dimensional travel it just goes on and on).

I would just have one type of power, like I have in my imaginary episodes. What I think, then it appears or the action is taken. If I think about the apple, it appears in my hand, If I think about hurting others, then it'll happen by (for examples) telekinesis. I wouldn't reveal those powers until critical moment (life-threatening danger for instance), if I was in EQG, but in Equestria: I would reveal it sooner than later.

In both Equestria and EQG the first reaction would be complete shock and not believing in what their eyes see, After time they would adapt to it or get so jealous, that they would try to kill me, but hey, guess what. With that one power I'm just immortal, because of how overpowered the power is (butter butter lol).

1 minute ago, Iam said:

I would just have one type of power, like I have in my imaginary episodes. What I think, then it appears or the action is taken. If I think about the apple, it appears in my hand, If I think about hurting others, then it'll happen by (for examples) telekinesis. I wouldn't reveal those powers until critical moment (life-threatening danger for instance), if I was in EQG, but in Equestria: I would reveal it sooner than later.

In both Equestria and EQG the first reaction would be complete shock and not believing in what their eyes see, After time they would adapt to it or get so jealous, that they would try to kill me, but hey, guess what. With that one power I'm just immortal, because of how overpowered the power is (butter butter lol).

Discord you've done so well with friendship lessons I'd like you to meet your daughter.