Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art What was in my mind during the Swine thingy

Future Allie Way

I, for one, do not welcome the new pig overlords.

These pigs killed my lobsters...

Down with swine -- give rise to bacon!

Does that mean you are beginning a new rebellion? A bacon rebellion? :D

Think of it as you might...

If you notice a drastic drop in your battalion's numbers, you'll know when we've made our move.

Swines? Did I miss something? I just see a sexy marshmallow pony as my avatar and in the banner. :o

I know what you're up to, sludge pig...

(edited)

ewww, don't ever put those two words so close to each other again.

I hope you're disgusted by what you are, sludge pig. I know I am... You killed my kin -- for this, your brethren shall be punished.

Soooo... Did I hear anypony say BBQ at Lurpy's place?

Edited by Guest

Federal regulations require me to warn you that this poster... is looking pretty good.

Does that mean you are beginning a new rebellion? A bacon rebellion? :D

Bacon's Rebellion, led by Nathaniel Bacon, in 1676, took place in the Virginia Colony of the New World. Bacon and his followers we displeased by Virginia Governor William Berkeley's friendly attitude toward the Native Americans. The natives had been attacking frontier homes, while the government refused to do anything about it. During the rebellion, Jamestown, the colony's capital, was burnt down.
  • Brohoof 1

Federal regulations require me to warn you that this poster... is looking pretty good.

Bacon's Rebellion, led by Nathaniel Bacon, in 1676, took place in the Virginia Colony of the New World. Bacon and his followers we displeased by Virginia Governor William Berkeley's friendly attitude toward the Native Americans. The natives had been attacking frontier homes, while the government refused to do anything about it. During the rebellion, Jamestown, the colony's capital, was burnt down.

Well, I guess we'll have to burn down the Pig Safe House.