Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does coming to MLP Forums relieve your stress?

Dashy 4 Ever

More like it helps pass the time. Although I'm starting to get a bit bored on here tbh. Stress relief for me is something more like Yoga, watching my favorite Youtubers and exercise.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

More like it helps pass the time. Although I'm starting to get a bit bored on here tbh. Stress relief for me is something more like Yoga, watching my favorite Youtubers and exercise.

That's relatable. I feel there isn't really much for me to do here other than RP and occasionally message people. 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Props Valroa said:

That's relatable. I feel there isn't really much for me to do here other than RP and occasionally message people. 

Yeah other than messaging people If it wasn't for the counting thread I'm not sure what I'd really do on here tbh. Reviving old threads gets a bit boring after awhile.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Yeah other than messaging people If it wasn't for the counting thread I'm not sure what I'd really do on here tbh. Reviving old threads gets a bit boring after awhile.

The fandom isn't what it used to be. I really miss how things used to be when I first join. Now I just feel like...there isn't much around anymore. It saddens me.

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, Props Valroa said:

The fandom isn't what it used to be. I really miss how things used to be when I first join. Now I just feel like...there isn't much around anymore. It saddens me.

I feel the same way. While I wasn't on here back during the years when things were very popular I have noticed a big difference from when I originally joined and now.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I feel the same way. While I wasn't on here back during the years when things were very popular I have noticed a big difference from when I originally joined and now.

Even in the past two years I have seen a very big difference in activity. While we did have a few events this year, it really didn't generate long term activity for the overall forum. 2 years ago, there were more people active here and it felt like a larger place. Go back even further and that becomes even more true. 

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

I agree with all of this.

Also, I've tried to deal with it but missing my best friend, ExplosionMare has also made coming here very difficult. :blush:

Nowadays, I'm here out of routine to be completely honest. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Also, I've tried to deal with it but missing my best friend, ExplosionMare has also made coming here very difficult. :blush:

Oh definitely ExplosionMare being gone has definitely left a major hole here for me. She was awesome. I enjoyed talking to her about FNAF and she had great taste in rock bands. I'm kinda here to be here as well. Like I'm losing the desire to post as much where as a few months ago I at least wanted to try for the highest post rank. Now I don't really care if I ever hit that.

11 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Even in the past two years I have seen a very big difference in activity. While we did have a few events this year, it really didn't generate long term activity for the overall forum. 2 years ago, there were more people active here and it felt like a larger place. Go back even further and that becomes even more true. 

Yeah I noticed that too. It's not as active. Quite a few of the people who were once active when I first joined are now gone. Along with half of the people I used to message. There was a time where I'd have a sea of notifications when I'd come on here. Now it's only a few.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

@Clawdeen

Yeah I noticed that too. It's not as active. Quite a few of the people who were once active when I first joined are now gone. Along with half of the people I used to message. There was a time where I'd have a sea of notifications when I'd come on here. Now it's only a few.

I am lucky if I get a private message once a week, if that. It's a quiet place. In some regards, I like the peace and quiet - but in others, I miss the people I knew many years ago. I no longer see them and it feels kind of empty without them.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Props Valroa said:

@Clawdeen

I am lucky if I get a private message once a week, if that. It's a quiet place. In some regards, I like the peace and quiet - but in others, I miss the people I knew many years ago. I no longer see them and it feels kind of empty without them.

Yeah I definitely don't have the amount of private messages that I used to. It also makes me miss talking to those who aren't here anymore.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I also don't feel inspired to make artwork very often nowadays and ask a pony has lost my enthusiasm as well. 

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I also don't feel inspired to make artwork very often nowadays and ask a pony has lost my enthusiasm as well. 

I feel that. I was considering starting up a blog on here but now I'm like nah lol. I've lost the enthusiasm to do that.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I feel that. I was considering starting up a blog on here but now I'm like nah lol. I've lost the enthusiasm to do that.

I like blogs but my "need" to make new title banners for every new entry was another thing that caused me stress. :please:

• Brohoof 2