Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all!

Ghostb0rk

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It actually turns out I've always been interested in MLP! I have a lot of really old figurines and characters, including an old classic MLP film, Runaway Rainbow. (It's still one of my favorites).

I grew up watching MLP and playing with the figures, so of course, I was interested when they rebooted it into MLP: Friendship is magic!

Hello! I'm quite new to this forum, and considering I can't sleep, I figured I'd post. I'm excited to see what this forum will bring forth in my future! I actually found it when I was looking for Mine Little Pony forums, which have seemed to disappear, as far as my knowledge goes. I'm so behind on the MLP seasons, I really need to catch up, haha. I've been in and out of the fandom for a while now, I guess I just never really got a strong grip. Aside from that, I'm also in the furry fandom! So I'll probably end up being a giant MLP horse one day lol.

Here's my current pony OC:

https://toyhou.se/2960489.tbn-pony-dude

I still need a name for him, so I'm open to suggestions! <3

Thanks! I hope I won't die on this forum like I tend to do on others. I forget things easily.:please:

• Brohoof 5

Hi, welcome to the forums. It's so good to see a new member as always. 

By the way, I have a name suggestion for your OC. 

(Rainfall Spectrum)

I hope you like this. Have fun on the forums and feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Also my favorite character is Rainbow Dash as well.

Edited by Luna's Admirer
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Luna's Admirer said:

Hi, welcome to the forums. It's so good to see a new member as always. 

By the way, I have a name suggestion for your OC. 

(Rainfall Spectrum)

I hope you like this. Have fun on the forums and feel free to PM me, if you have want to talk.

Ah, thank you for the suggestion! A lot of people have said Spectrum, I believe I'll probably use that.

The only names I could come up with so far are; Rainbow Prism, Neon Spectrum, Rainbow Scribble, Doodle Heart, and Neon Spark.

He's kind of a jack of all trades, and I haven't really come up with a cutie mark for him yet, which adds to the difficulty of names.

I'll definitely keep it in mind, and thanks for the PM offer! I appreciate it :mlp_yeehaa: