I have a bit of an unusual story...

bassmentcat

Hi MLP forums!

I was introduced to the existence of MLP:FiM when 2 of my close friends started watching the show. It intrigued me that a kid's cartoon would gather such an impressive fan following. I was interested, but I figured it was just an internet trend that would pass, and I didn't follow it.

Recently, I started taking Psychology at my university. We were required to get research credit by either writing reports, or by being test subjects in experiments. Instead of doing either of those, I decided to do a research study on Bronies.

And that's where I am now! I currently have 882 Bronies that have taken the survey I made, and I'm trying to get that number up to 1000! If you're interested in taking the survey, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEtfMUp2akJURnpMbXFGSjZlanlOMnc6MQ#gid=0

After I'm done with my research, I'm going to watch MLP for the first time. I can't wait!

Can't wait until you watch the show, your going to love it. We have some psychological threads and stuff here, such as this, and I have personally written my own report on bronies, just for the sake of it. My favorite article about us is here. This is probably the 5th brony survey I have taken. Edited by Ice

GAK

Welcome to the forum. Even if you haven't watched the show or anything, you're more than welcome here. :)

After I'm done with my research, I'm going to watch MLP for the first time. I can't wait!

I for one will be interested in seeing what you think about it after doing all of your research. :lol:

Responded to your survey. I think you should start watching it before you finish your research. It'll give you a better understanding of why we like it so much, and who knows, you might like it too.

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

Responded to your survey. I think you should start watching it before you finish your research. It'll give you a better understanding of why we like it so much, and who knows, you might like it too.

On the other hand, by not watching the show it could be argued that he has a comparatively unbiased perspective on the fanbase, which could be beneficial to his work.

Edited by Zoop
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, hopefully you'll stick around when your done.

Took your survey.

Edited by THEj

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof, and incapable of error.