Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Stone of Gol

Frankenbrony

(edited)

http://en.memory-alp...ki/Stone_of_Gol

The Stone of Gol appeared in the Star Trek TNG episode "Gambit". It was part of a weapon that was comprised of three sections, and when put together acted as a psionic resonator. The resonator aplified the violent energy of the enemy, turned it against the person and destroying them.

Is this the same sort of idea behind the Elements of Harmony? Not exactly the same, I realize, but the same sort of mechanism. Instead of resonating negative energy, the Elements resonate the positive and harmonious energy.

Edited by Frankenbrony
  • Brohoof 1

That is a neat reference but I think the EoM are just a basic device that's been in tons of cartoons where team members or items possessed by a group come together and create a powerful force capable of defeating an opponent. I like to think about Voltron and Power Rangers even though those are mechas coming together to form a weapon lol. Oh and Captain Planet.

That is a neat reference but I think the EoM are just a basic device that's been in tons of cartoons where team members or items possessed by a group come together and create a powerful force capable of defeating an opponent. I like to think about Voltron and Power Rangers even though those are mechas coming together to form a weapon lol. Oh and Captain Planet.

Mane 6 are basically a Megazord confirmed! I knew the concept of the EoH was familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it until now! :o

Mane 6 are basically a Megazord confirmed! I knew the concept of the EoH was familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it until now! :o

But that requires Nightmare Moon and Discord to be defeated first at normal size, then they grow by 50x, like being the size of a skyscraper is going to make a difference lol

• Brohoof 1