Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

*Starry smiles a little and bows before taking the paw in her hand* It’s a pleasure to meet you ma’am. I’m Lieutenant Starry Night, and this is my little brother, Dream Weaver. *Dream pokes his head out from behind Starry and smiles a little*

@Amanita

Scarlet shakes Starry's hand before kneeling down "My, aren't you a cutie" she smiles "Hello dear, do you like stuffed animals?" she asks with a soft smile, she had to be gentle, after all, Dream reminded her a bit of her own son.

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles "Well then, what do you like?" she asks, meanwhile Rayven giggles "Mom, I know you're a softie, but sucking up to a colt? Shame on you" she giggles again as Scarlet just smiles "Nothing wrong with finding out what he likes"

@Scarlet Rose

I like dream catchers a lot... *he looks up at the wolf in front of him and comes out from behind Starry a little more, and Starry smiles at him encouragingly although she was still a little bit embarrassed by him telling Scarlet about her love for stuffed animals*

@Amanita

"Dream catchers? Hmm" she smiles "You know what, I actually know a mare who makes special dream catchers, is there any particular pattern that you like?" she asks, just as Midnight walks out to the garden, now out of her armor. She was in a pair of jeans and a band tshirt, "Evening you lot" she says with a smile.

dd0r93m-3a6aae76-76e4-47fa-af28-a1f3d873

@Amanita

"Evening Lieutenant" she says as she waves back as she makes her way to her chambers. Scarlet smiles "Well let's see..I've got a large collection, how about you come with me and see if there are any that you like?" she asks

Meanwhile Rayven smiles "Come on Starry, I'll show you to my room"

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles as she takes Dream to her room, where multiple dream catchers were hanging up "you make take any that you like, as well, seeing as you will be living in the castle now, should you need anything, our door is always open, just knock first" she smiles at him.

Rayven smiles and takes her hand and leads her to her room "This room next to mine, is Silver Moon's, my brother's. He often suffers from nightmares and night terrors, as my personal guard, I want you to tend to him should you hear him having trouble sleeping, okay dear?"

Edited by Scarlet Rose

@Scarlet Rose

(I'll take a picture of the one I have at my house, because that's the one he chooses)

I'll remember that... Thank you. *he picks up a simple dreamcatcher with a few beads woven into it and three feathers hanging down*

Alright. *she kisses Rayven's cheek lightly* Where should I put mine and Dream's stuff at?

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles "Simple is always nice, nothing too distracting" she says and kneels down to be at his level again "Would you like to meet my son? He's about your age"

Rayven smiles, see that room on the other side of my room? That will be Dream's room, I had requested a door be put in between, so in case he needs you, it is easier for him to get to you" she says "As for you, well my room is your room"

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles and holds her paw out "He should be in his room, would you like to hold my paw?" she asks "Or perhaps my tail, it is very soft and fluffy"

Rayven smiles as she flops onto her bed, picking up a stuffed fox and snuggling it

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream smiles a bit an looks up at her* C-Can I really?

*after Starry sets the bag on Dream’s bed, she leaves the room and goes back to Rayven, sitting on the edge of the bed* I’m, gonna start unpacking now, ok?

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles "Of course you may dear, paw or tail?" she asks "Also, if I'm not around and you need something soft and fluffy for cuddles, my other daughter Tabitha will be around somewhere, and she loves snuggles and cuddles"

Rayven smiles, falling onto her back and smiles some more "Of course hon, go for it"

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream looks at her* Can I hold your tail? And ok.

*Starry smiles and pecks Rayven on the cheek before she starts to unpack, setting her clothes in the drawers of the dresser (if she has one, dunno if she has a dresser or a closet or whatever)*

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles as she nods "Of course you can" she says, letting the small colt hug her tail as she lead him to her son's room. "My son's name is Silver Moon, he is..rather shy"

Rayven  smiles a little more before closing her eyes

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream’s eyes widen in surprise at just how soft and fluffy her tail really is* W-Wow... Your tail is really soft! And that’s ok, I don’t mind if he’s shy.

*after unpacking, Starry flops down beside of Rayven with Snuggles in her hands*

@Amanita

Scarlet smiles, leading Dream to where her son's room was, she softly knocks before peeking in "Silver, sweetie, I have a friend for you" she says softly, as a somewhat feminine looking colt looks up "W-who is it mommy?" he asks, and Scarlet smiles "His name is Dream"  she says "Dream dear, this is my son, Silver Moon, Silver love, this is Dream, Lieutenant Starry's little brother"

Silver looks up and smiles awkwardly "H-hello Dream"

Rayven smiles "Welcome to your new home"

*Dream smiles a little before holding out a hand* H-Hello, Silver.. What do you like to do?

*Starry smiles and puts an arm across Rayven's stomach* Thank you... *she pecks her on the cheek* Can I have a kiss, hun?

@Amanita

Silver gently shake sit "W-well I like to draw, though sometimes, it's kind of..what I see in my nightmares and night terrors" he says with a soft sigh "Other than that..well..I like swimming and gymnastics and.." he smiles a little "I like to play the guitar and sing"

Rayven smiles and kisses her back "Of course you can" she says, holding her and looking up to the cieling

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Thank you, love. *Starry smiles and kisses her on the lips*

R-Really? I like to play the piano and violin myself... I tried gymnastics a few years ago, but I... wasn’t very good at it... *he smiles awkwardly and goes up to Silver*

@Amanita

Silver smiles "It takes a lot of practice. I was really clumsy when I started, but after years of practice and competitions, now I'm a..champion"

Rayven smiles and nuzzles her "You're welcome" she says, kissing  her on the lips in return