Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

(Whoops, just noticed I forgot a me in the last one XD)

*Starry bows and nods* Of course you’re highness.

*Dream starts to pet her as well, then he notices some odd things in the room, and he feels like he’s spinning for a few seconds before he falls to the floor*

@Amanita

Crow smiles and chuckles "I kid, but if you do eat up all my mango ice cream, I will expect you to re..." he was about to finish his sentence when he heard Silver yell out.

"MISS STARRY!" Silver shouts as he cradles Dream in his arms

@Scarlet Rose

(oh yeah, and this is him getting one of his sleeping visions, that’s why he passed out*

*Starry starts running back to Silver’s room immediately, she knows in her gut it’s got something to do with Dream*

@Amanita

Silver looks up at her, tears in his eyes "I-I didn't mean to..he-he was just trying to figure out w-what my d-dream meant" he whimpers. Rayven goes over to him "Shh, I'm sure Starry know you didn't do anything"

@Scarlet Rose

*Starry closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, and then opens them again* It’s alright, he just got another vision... This one must have been particularly strong if it caused him to faint like this... He should be fine in the morning, but we don’t want to wake him up yet, or else we’ll get a more than likely panicked response from him... I-I should probably take him to his room. *IHH (In Her Head): Two visions in one day? That’s pretty rare...*

@Amanita

Rayven followed close behind "I'm worried Starry, i just saw Silver's drawing...and when even he can't figured out his nightmares.." she says softly, "I fear something bad might be happening soon, the only thing he said he could think it'd be is deep despair"

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

So am I... *she picks Dream up gently and starts to carry him out, attempting to keep her gait steady* He doesn't normally get these visions, especially after he's already had a vision that day... *she lays him on the bed and then tries to move away*

*Dream moves to pull his sister back to him with a groan*

Edited by Amanita

@Amanita

Rayven places a hand on Starry's hand "He needs you right now, stay with him love" she smiles softly and kisses her cheek "I'll be in our room when you are able to leave" she then goes to her room, but then decided to go comfort her own brother.

@Scarlet Rose

(dunno why but it autocorrected “gait” to “hair” XD)

*she nods, and kisses her back* Thanks hun... *she sits back down next to Dream, and combs her fingers through his mane*

*Dream hugs his sister close to him and seems to sleep peacefully*

@Amanita

"Shh, it's okay Silver, I'm sure Starry knows it isn't your fault" she says and looks at the picture, frowning. "I wonder what this could mean..could it mean bad news for me and Starry?" she asks herself but shakes her head "N-no, I don't want to think about it"

@Scarlet Rose

*Starry watches her brother with a small frown tugging at her face, and she continues to finger-brush through Dream’s mane*

*on the outside he may look like he’s sleeping peacefully but in his dreams his vision is continuing*

@Amanita //So, I finally posted some decent photos of myself haha

Rayven sighs as she helps Silver into his bed and tucked him in, before returning to her own room and sighing a little as she flopped onto her bed and cuddled her pet kitten.

@Amanita

The next morning, Rayven got up with a sigh "I still can't believe this is happening"  she grumbles "It's almost as if them being here is an omen.." she sighs once more before making her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

@Scarlet Rose

*Starry wakes up after having drifted off after a while, and she gets up now, since Dream’s grip seems to have slackened on her and goes to her and Rayven’s bedroom*

*Dream still sleeps, although he doesn’t dream, for a while longer*

@Amanita

Rayven had finished her shower and had begun to make her way to the dining hall for something to eat for breakfast. She seemed rather down on herself, trying not to think of the events of the night before.

@Scarlet Rose

*Starry decided that she was just gonna take a shower and then wait for her brother to wake up, and then try to talk to him, see if he remembers any of what happened in his visions, sometimes they fade before he can tell anyone about them*

*Dream was starting to wake up*

@Amanita

Rayven just sighed as she went to her study room and begun to do some studies. She normally hated studies, but she needed something, anything to get her mind of off current events, as she was worried for her brother, but also her future with Starry.

@Amanita

As Rayven studied, she put on some music and sighed, as the song to first play  was "September"... "A war? Could it possibly be possible?" she asks herself with a sigh, "and if so, what will happen?"

@Scarlet Rose

I thought you left... *he looks at her* How long was I asleep this time?

You slept the rest of the night, it’s morning right now. Can you tell me what you’re visions were about?

*he nods* I-I saw the Captain covered in blood, holding her sword, leading a battle in the first one... The second one... There was more stuff in Silver’s room... And there was blood... You were there... And shouting... There was a lot of shouting and metal hitting metal... Like swords... That’s when I passed out I think... Something is coming Starry... Something bad... *he looks at her*

@Amanita

Rayven sighed as she rested her head on the desk "War? What does it all mean?" she asks herself, looking at her history books "Mother and father have always taken every precaution to make sure one never happens but what if..old hatreds rise up?"

@Scarlet Rose

*she nods, looking thoughtful as she folds her fingers in front her chin, her elbows on her knees*

*he looks at her* Do... Do you think someone is going to start a war, Starry?

*she looks at him* I’m not sure, Dream... But I hope not...

@Amanita

Rayven grumbles as she gets up and goes to her father's armory. "Time for some training, I guess" she says as she picks up a Officer's Sword and looks it over "I guess this will be a good start" she says, making her way to the outdoor training grounds. She remembered her father's words "Never use a sword in anger" she sighs once more, sitting down in a meditative manner, closing her eyes and begins to clear her mind.

@Scarlet Rose

*he looks at sister, and he notices how tired she looks now* Did you even sleep last night?

*she nods* I slept a little. Why?

Because you look really tired... Is Silver ok? *his thoughts return to the previous night, he had been having a lot of fun*