Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Amanita

"No, he wasn't happy at all, but he knows there's little much he can do, seeing as he smokes himself" she chuckles a little "I just try to hide it from him these days" she says going to the kitchen "So what's  your poison?"

@Amanita

Rayven smiles as she gets her a beer, cold from the fridge "Here ya go, and as for what my mom thinks of me smoking? She doesn't like it, but doesn't stop me from doing it" she says "Same with when father smokes"

@Amanita

"She understand I need to be able to make my own choices" she says and kisses her  "You're welcome hon" she says, opening a can of cherry cola for herself, "Want to snuggle now?" she asks with a giggle.

@Amanita

Rayven giggles "My bed of course, unless you want a bed of pillows in front of the fireplace, I'm fine with either really" she says with a flutter of her wings. How-ever she does hear something and she flicks her ears.

@Amanita (haha yep)

"Snuggles will have to wait, that sounds like Silver" she says, making her way towards her brother's door and walks in, only to find him crying. She immediately goes to hug him "Shh, what's wrong silver" she asks, as he points to is drawings, they seem to have..caught on fire and turned to ash.

@Amanita

Silver cried as he was being hugged by Rayven and Starry "I-I was just wishing they would go away a-and not bother me anymore a-and they j-just burst into flames" he whimpers and curls up, still crying.

@Lady Moonspell

*she pats him gently, hoping to call him down and she nods, looking at Rayven* Shall we have our cuddles in here maybe? *she asks her with an eyebrow raised, she’s willing to give up alone time with her marefriend for her girl’s little brother, yes, yes she is.*

@Amanita

He starts to calm down a little, while Rayven nods and smiles "I think that is a good idea" she says, going over to Silver's specialty fireplace and starts it before returning to her brother and her girlfriend. She then snuggles with them.

(edited)

@Amanita

Rayven smiles as she sees her twin brother settle down and nuzzles both him and then Starry "Goodnight Silver, goodnight Starry love" she says and closes her eyes, quickly falling asleep in the snuggles.

Edited by Lady Moonspell

@Amanita

Rayven stirred a little, as she was in a dream, but from her reactions in the waking world, it was hard to tell whether it was a dream or a nightmare. Steel was having pretty similar things happening.

@Lady Moonspell

*Starry looks over and opens an eye to see Dream, with tears in his eyes* Dream? Honey, what is it?

I-I had another vision... *he stutters out and gives a hiccup*

C’mere, I don’t think Rayven will mind. *she says, opening the covers so he could crawl in*

@Amanita

Rayven stirred a little in her sleep and smiles "Come on in Dream" she says sleepily "Always room for you" she says, curling up with Silver Moon, helping him to also stay calm. "We'll talk in the morning"

@Lady Moonspell

*Dream hesitantly gets in under the covers, still hiccuping a little* O-Ok... *he nods, and closes his eyes, curling up into a fetal position*

*Starry looks at him with a little bit of concern, and strokes his mane carefully, curling around him a little, and covering all three of them up with one of her big wings*

@Amanita

Rayven smiled as she snuggled up to both Silver and Starry. She smiles, feeling the comfort of being wrapped in her lover's wing before finally drifting off into a deep sleep.

Early the net morning, Rayven would wake up with a stretch and a yawn "Mmpf, where..oh right, Silver had a vision and then Dream had a nightmare" she smiles, looking over to the sleeping form of Starry and kisses her nose.

@Lady Moonspell

*Starry would let out a small hum, and opened an eye to look at her* Mmm... G’morning sweetheart.

*Dream looks like he’s still asleep, he looks tired, and his hands and wings are twitching a little*

@Amanita

Rayven nuzzles her lovingly before gently stroking Dream's mane "Shh, it's okay Dream sweetie, you're safe" she says before yawning and stretching much like a cat would. "How about I go see what the chefs can do about breakfast for us?"

@Lady Moonspell

*Starry hums a little and nods, smiling at Rayven* Sure, if you want to. *she stretches a bit, but doesn’t really move her wing so she doesn’t disturb the two still sleeping*

*Dream’s fidgeting calms down a little, but his fingers still twitched, and looked as if he was writing something in his dream almost*