Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Amanita

"W-well each pony has their own talents, o-or so mommy tells me" he says, softly hiding behind his mane a little "So,what do you like to do?"

"I love you too Starry" Rayven says with a gentle smile and nuzzles her

@Amanita

"A-arts and crafts? I l-like drawing and coloring in" Silver says, taking out a couple boxes of deluxe crayons and some deluxe animal coloring books

Rayven giggles and nuzzles her "I don't know about that, you're a bit stuffie to me" she says and snuggles her some more

@Amanita

"W-well, there's not a lot I can do when not allowed to go outside. Only time is when either mom or dad is with me, or when I go to gymnastics" he says with a soft blush

Rayven giggles "I mean you're like a big, snuggly plushie" she giggles

@Amanita

Silver smiles and nods "I would love to, h-how about you? You can borrow some of my books and crayons"

Rayven  giggles "Mmhm, you're big, soft, fluffy and squishy. I could easily fall asleep with you in my arms..or more like, me being in your arms"

@Amanita

Silver smiles as he gives Silver one of his new books and a new box of crayons

"And maybe a bit chubbier than you too" she giggles and nuzzles her lovingly before she hers her stomach growl

@Amanita

Silver smiled as he begun to color in a phoenix, he was coloring it blue.

Rayven chuckles a little "I guess I am, shall  we call for service or see if we can get away with raiding the kitchen?"

@Amanita

Silver smiles "You're really good at coloring  in"

Rayven grins "Lets go raid the kitchen then" she says "chances are daddy's doing exactly that anyway" she giggles and gets up. As they made their way to the kitchen, Rayven would hum a  song and sway her hips.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream smiles a little and blushes* Thanks! I really like your Phoenix!

*Starry smiles and nods* Alright, and I didn’t know your dad would do that. *she gets up and follows along after her, watching her*

Edited by Amanita

@Amanita

Silver smiles "thank you, I'm making it blue like my nana, Luna's phoenix" he says "She's really friendly"

Rayven giggles "It's either he's just gotten hungry or he's raiding raiding the kitchen for mommy who is too polite to do so herself"

@Amanita

Silver smiles "She does, her name is Annabelle" he says "She sometimes visits me at night for cuddles.

"Not really, other than when he goes outside with mom or dad, or when he goes to gymnastics, he doesn't really leave his room. I bring him food as often as I can though" Rayven says

@Scarlet Rose

*he smiles* She sounds awesome!

He does gymnastics? *she asks, looking a little surprised* And I thought he’d be able to wander around the castle if he lives here after all. What kind of food does he like?

@Amanita

"I can call for her if you'd like to meet her" he suggests

"Oh, he can roam around the castle, he just chooses not to, he gets..looks" she says "When you meet him, you'll understand" she says and then smiles "So, what are we gonna look for?"

@Scarlet Rose

R-Really? *his tail wags a little bit in excitement*

*she nods in understanding* Ah, I see.. I don’t know, what food do you want, and what kind does your brother like? *she asks* I myself am more keen on the fruits side.

@Amanita

He nods "Yes, I just need to whistle and she'll come to me"

"Well, I like sweets, pastries, cakes, sodas..uhm those Goldfish crackers are delicious too" she giggles "and Silver is a lot like mommy and nana, he loves Ice Cream and cake"

@Amanita

Silver smiles "She just kind of does it" he says as he whistles and soon a midnight blue phoenix flies in and lands on his shoulder, nuzzling him. He nuzzles her back "Hi Annabelle, there's someone here I want you to meet" he says "Annabelle, this is Dream, Dream this is Annabelle" he says as the phoenix chirps at Dream "Go on, you can pet her"

Rayven smiles and nods "Sure do, but sometimes I also like a bit of savory to even the tastes out" she says "And I like that idea"

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream nods, and his eyes widen just a little more when he sees Annabelle for the first time, and he reaches out a hand to pet her*

*Starry smiles* Alright then... Um... Where is the kitchen at anyways?

@Amanita

Silver smiles as Annabelle chirps and nuzzles into the pets "she's a good companion, always knows when I'm sad or lonely"

Rayven smiles "This way, follow me" she says, leading the way "it also seems that Dream may have gotten to meet Annabelle, Nana Lulu's Phoenix"