Randimaxis

Randomness Seeking Sleeping Quarters

Hiya.

I plan to attend the event this year (pleasepleaseplease), but I have nowhere to lay my weary head once the festivities settle down.  I was wondering if, mayhaps, I might be able to inquire of you fellow Ponyites as to the possibility of rooming with someone/someones?

I am willing to talk about expenses, as well as negotiate the level of roomshare (i.e. the difference between 'you get your own bed' and 'here's a pillow, the tub is all yours').

Please, if there's room in your room, then do consider the possibility of taking on a used, temporary roommate?

(I swear, I am FULLY house trained.)

8 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Hiya.

I plan to attend the event this year (pleasepleaseplease), but I have nowhere to lay my weary head once the festivities settle down.  I was wondering if, mayhaps, I might be able to inquire of you fellow Ponyites as to the possibility of rooming with someone/someones?

I am willing to talk about expenses, as well as negotiate the level of roomshare (i.e. the difference between 'you get your own bed' and 'here's a pillow, the tub is all yours').

Please, if there's room in your room, then do consider the possibility of taking on a used, temporary roommate?

(I swear, I am FULLY house trained.)

We might have room left on my three room block. I’m checking that out now sir. 

• Yay 1

17 hours ago, Jeric said:

We might have room left on my three room block. I’m checking that out now sir. 

We have room. @Randimaxis get in Discord ya goof.

• Yay 1