Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [TEMP CLOSED] Traditional Pony Sketches

McFlurryMaddie

(edited)

Welcome!

This is @McFlurryHeart's Traditional Pony Sketch Request Shop!

Weekends Only (Fridays and Saturdays)

Stat: TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Update

I've spent some time some while ago and I've came up with a new drawing style! I'll put it up here later on though.

About this Request Shop

Hello random ponies! Sooo.... here's the case: I'm quite a newbie at sketching but I really, really want to improve my 

skills a little. And that's why this thread exists. I'll be needing quite some time to finish my sketches tho.

And not forget to mention-- I do have a life outside of here as well. :crackle:My drawing scope is within ponies and species as such.  (That includes Hippogriffs, Changelings, Zebras, Sphinx, etc.) However, I'm not entirely limited to these. Currently, I'm in the process of learning how to draw more complex figures like dragons and draconeqques(es). I wont be offering them though.

Request

Aaand... you know the drill-- post a description of your pony's physical appearance and I'll try to work with it. 

(If Possible) Include a pose and reference picture as well, otherwise I'll have a very hard time guessing.. :unamused:

Also, include either if you want it traced with a pen, traced with a darker pencil shade, or in full colour.

As for the shadings, I'll try my best, but there's no telling how it'll turn out. 

Examples

Here are a few examples of my sketches so you'll know my drawing style.
They're kind of similar to FiM
Designs, yet slightly different. (I'm still trying to work on my styles) You can also have your pony in colours, but bare
in mind-- they're not gunna turn out well. :angry: I'll add an example of my coloured works once i get some extra time.
One point to remember-- I'm really new to this "sketching" world.

Spoiler

base_b.PNG.7505c2ee73eb43c03287897a2c78b577.PNG

pony_base_1.PNG.52abeb2e5f997243944a6a5e3e67022f.PNG

woops scanned that one upside down.. :mlp_okiedokieloki:

base_a.PNG.7be8121fe59f10050d3d18e0db7f0803.PNG

Waiting List

*I'm only taking 3 at a time cuz' I'm still experimenting on my styles.

Thanks For Helping Me Out!

Don't be afraid to criticize my sketches in any way you please.. (I know they're awful.. yeet)

Edited by McFlurryHeart

Would you be able to draw my MLP:FiM OC, Wolf Tracks? It would be much appreciated.

IMG_4352.JPG

10 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

Would you be able to draw my MLP:FiM OC, Wolf Tracks? It would be much appreciated.

IMG_4352.JPG

12 hours ago, Ezzy said:

Ill bite <3 

What about my ponysona Ezzy?

Cuteezzy.png.5c7d99d490c0cc6fd281a4419ee7192a.png

EzzyOfficialReference.png

Ohh my.. I'll try my best.. .-.

On 5/14/2019 at 7:58 AM, shinystarry said:

Ohh my.. I'll try my best.. .-.

You don't have to, but you can do it, I am confident in you. Besides taking a challenge even if you dont believe in yourself makes you a more confident artist and also improved your art. Never be intimidated!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, shinystarry said:

The sketches are finally ready @Tao @Bakugou Is My Man <3 @Ezzy!

I'll scan and post them later today!

Sorry for the long wait.. I've had a campaign to conduct at school and barely had time to log on here.. 

Its more than fine, its free art afterall so no one really has a right to complain, take your time and worry about your real life first <3 

2 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

@McFlurryHeart

She looks adorable! However, she is missing her choker and bracelets. Even so, your drawing looks great. Thank you!

ohhh no.. I totally mislooked that.. sorry..  glad you liked it though. Will be fixing that in a moment..  :adorkable:

4 hours ago, McFlurryHeart said:

Alright! Here they are! :mlp_smile:

Here's Calla for @Tao

Reveal hidden contents

Calla.thumb.png.6b6add0d6e8b9aea74407b5b5c2ed0a7.png

Here's Wolf Tracks for @Bakugou Is My Man <3

Reveal hidden contents

WolfTracks.thumb.png.64877e56cd0387ee8acec2cb10b94f4f.png

And here's Ezzy for @Ezzy

Hide contents

Ezzy.thumb.png.9d9414be77a909cece5e8c7e1c22cc5c.png

Im sooooo sorry I left your flank blank....  :( I tried incorporating it onto you pony, but it just didn't seem right. I'll try drawing it again an re-uploading it sometime soon. :fluttershy:

Its fine I dont always put her cutie mark on either, its nice to have a blank flank, thanks this is adorable. Keep up the good work!