The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Found this a while back and I'm hoping most people here haven't seen it yet. But I love videos like these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kCvUAcbriY

The maker of the videos said in the info he was inspired by motions graphic designer. So it's a less cool to me to see that most of the stuff was just carbon copied with a pony overlay on top rather than it being completely original but I still enjoy it.

Edited by Artling
  • Brohoof 4

Special thanks to haxmega for playing this awesome vid before his stream of the new episode yesterday!

This is a beautiful vid, set to a beautiful song, about, what else, but the beautiful show that we all know and love.  Enjoy everypony!!!!!  :D

• Brohoof 1

For those who didn't know where the gak stuff came from. I really find it funny how it became such a hit that it became a meme on it's own. Strange how when you actually try to make a meme, it fails. But when you aren't trying, it does.

This here is another of Yukitoshii's work, but this time, he made both both the visuals and the music.

If you don't like Derpy getting hurt, then maybe don't watch this. But I recommend you watch it anyway because It is simply amazing animations and music.

• Brohoof 1

They made another Epic Pony Rap Battle of Equestria, so on the off chance you haven't seen it on Equestria Daily yet I'll post it here

BlackGryph0n did an amazing job as Iron Will, but I have to say that in a rap battle, as long as she has a good beat, a good voice actress and good lines (which she did) Zecora is probably unbeatable (Unless she faces Rainbow Dash, who has a bizarre talent for making the impossible happen)

• Brohoof 3

Here we have "Smile, Smile, Smile" as remixed by The Living Tombstone and set to some awesome animation by NoPonyZone.  Enjoy everypony, it's pretty awesome!!!!!!!  :D

• Brohoof 3

Hey everypony, guess what I just dug up?  The following vid was originally supposed to be the first Scootaloo episode, instead of last week's episode!!!  Needless to say... I'm glad that Studio B chose the latter.  :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMMofOPRo7A

Enjoy your nightmare's everypony!!!  B)

• Brohoof 3

Ok, seriously... this is definitely the best brony song I have ever heard. I am not gay or anything, but BlackGryph0n doing this on camera made me come SO HARD! This is, and shall forever be my #1 clopping song (I don't really clop, but still). O_O

• Brohoof 4

Ok, seriously... this is definitely the best brony song I have ever heard. I am not gay or anything, but BlackGryph0n doing this on camera made me come SO HARD! This is, and shall forever be my #1 clopping song (I don't really clop, but still). O_O

Sweet Celestia!!!  :blink:   Dude... I get it, I get what you're saying, there aren't really any other ways to describe how listening to this song makes ya feel other than the ways you did!!!  That was... wow!!!  Maybe I should start listening to more of BlackGryph0n's music and not just watch his Ponylicious vids!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6tZJvgtShaQ&feature=endscreen

Well... that certainly would've made Scootaloo's nightmares more intense!  :unsure:   Although I get the feeling her nightmares would've been too short and terror-ridden for Luna to really teach her a lesson... other than how to crap-one's-pants in 10 seconds flat!!!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

These may already be buried somewhere in this thread. But just in case they aren't...

Here's my favorite Rainbow Dash PMV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-sCb267Zso&list=LL-z7Z2EC6--9V3loidgwfHQ

And my favorite Fluttershy PMV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEqUIT-Lj8&list=LL-z7Z2EC6--9V3loidgwfHQ

Enjoy!

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 3

These are hilarious. Short, funny and just very entertaining for memes and inconsistencies of which we've all talked about at one point or another.

Oh  my, I lol'd... hard!!!  Especially when Rainbow Dash activated $20 mode!!!  :lol:

900 posts in this thread everypony!!!  That means over 900 MLP YouTube vids and counting!!!  Do you know what this calls for everypony?  Oh, who am I kidding, of course you do!!!  That's right, it's time to celebrate with a PMV Weird Al medley! Enjoy everypony!!!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOMzMqgRwkU

May the MLP YouTube awesomeness keep coming in abundance!!!!!!!  B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

@@Batbrony, That was awesome.  I almost forgot Weird Al did all that polka stuff with popular music. 

Anyway, here's your dose of diabetes for the day...

Animation and song remix by Snapai. 

Tsk, tsk, they're not wearing helmets.  :P

Lyrics:

SCOOTALOO:

Beep beep beep beep beep
It just means my love is deep
Baby dum dum dum dum dum
Means my heart beats like a drum

APPLE BLOOM:

Na na nana na na nana
na na nana na na nana
na na nana na na nana
na na nana na
Got a tummy full of butterflies
When I look into your eyes

SWEETIE BELLE:

Beep beep
dum dum
beep beep
dum dum
I love you so
But I don't know how to let you know

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 3

In honor of the upcoming first Applejack episode of Season 3, I give you the coolest thing since the sonic rainboom... MLP meets spaghetti Western!!!  B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpkm0hYG_I

Westerns just got 20% cooler!!!  Oh, also, Applejack is best Pony with No Name!  :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

In honor of the upcoming first Applejack episode of Season 3, I give you the coolest thing since the sonic rainboom... MLP meets spaghetti Western!!!  B)

Westerns just got 20% cooler!!!  Oh, also, Applejack is best Pony with No Name!  :lol:

How the heck is that possible?  AJ outdueling TWO opponents?  I don't think even Pinkie Pie could've pulled that one off! 

RIP Flim and Flam!

• Brohoof 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSihuiBOghk

What happens when you mix my two favorite cartoons into one thing? Awesomeness ensues. For the record you don't need to have seen Phineas and Ferb to enjoy this video. Also, I have decided that the song I'm Me will be awarded to Rainbow Dash as she has a much better claim to it than Vanessa,

• Brohoof 3

Here everypony, have some more Pony Polka!!!!!!!

Honestly, 2:00 might be my favorite part; IDK, that song just seems to fit Trixie just a little too well not to be awesome!!!  B)

• Brohoof 3

I've watched this video countless times and I know it by heart.  Despite this, it still puts a smile on my face every time I watch it.  Rated PG for language. 

Anybody can be replaced, even Andrea Libman it would seem. 

• Brohoof 3

Solrac's back everypony to destroy your eardrums!!!  Once again, here's my usual disclaimer whenever I post his vids; to any first-time listeners of Solrac's WONDERFUL remixes, I must simply recommend that you turn the volume WAY down, especially if you are wearing headphones or listening late at night, lest you destroy your eardrums or wake up your family.  Enjoy everypony!!!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3b3TLD9A

:huh: Hmmm... nope, 0:08-0:012 is still cute, even when he's singing.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Solrac's back everypony to destroy your eardrums!!!  Once again, here's my usual disclaimer whenever I post his vids; to any first-time listeners of Solrac's WONDERFUL remixes, I must simply recommend that you turn the volume WAY down, especially if you are wearing headphones or listening late at night, lest you destroy your eardrums or wake up your family.  Enjoy everypony!!!  :D

:huh: Hmmm... nope, 0:08-0:012 is still cute, even when he's singing.  :lol:

Solrac cracks me up with that singing.  It reminds me of Grimlock from G1 Transformers.  One of the funniest things I've ever seen at a Botcon was Gregg Berger singing "Anything you can do I can do better" in his Grimlock voice.  It sounds a LOT like Solrac.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2