Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

hello, i was actually hoping one of you might be able to help me find something, a fan made animation that closely resembled the MLP Remembrance video but it was not done in SFM but more of a hand drawn animation.

if anyone has an idea help would be greatly appreciated. i saw it once on you tube and then never again.

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Not going to give hopes.

Can you describe what was it about, though?

it was kind of a sad video, basically twilight outlived her friends and awoke in the middle of the night thinking about them and walked throw this hall of friendship where they where all statues. again said but really powerful.

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2019 at 10:56 AM, sniper567 said:

it was kind of a sad video, basically twilight outlived her friends and awoke in the middle of the night thinking about them and walked throw this hall of friendship where they where all statues. again said but really powerful.

There was an audio drama with VERY simple animation (more like comic panels) that was based on the original Remembrance video. Maybe that's it?

• 3 months later...
On 2/14/2019 at 6:56 PM, sniper567 said:

I was searching exactly this video too, and eventually found it after about a hour of searching. If it still matters, you're probably talking about "Perks of a Princess" by Space Oddpony.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • 6 months later...