Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

In case you haven't seen it, the finished Lullably for a Princess was released today!

Gahhhhhh, you beat me to posting it, oh Celli one!  :okiedokielokie:   Bah, no matter, that video was so beautiful that I don't even care.  :yay:   It deserves to be shared by any and all so that as many people as possible may see it; here, have Twilight being silly and adorable and Cadance/Chrysalis getting very confused.  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

In case you haven't seen it, the finished Lullably for a Princess was released today!

This was absolutely amazing.

Oh god...I haven't heard this song before so this was the first time seeing the whole and... I truly can't find words...this was so epic, sad, the expressions squeezed my heart so badly, the music was incredible, can't describe at all how wonderful was that... this one really touched me. I can't be enough thankful for this song and animation.

• Brohoof 1

I know this got posted by @@Celli, already, but seeing as this is the start of a new page and it's still fresh, let's put this beautiful piece of work that is the fully-animated version of "Lullaby for a Princess" right up at the top of a new page, shall we?  :bedeyes:

To make up for the fact that I'm posting a video that already got posted in this thread, here, have a suprisingly well-done ponified version of the Mad Max: Fury Road trailer.  :mustache:

Oh god...I haven't heard this song before so this was the first time seeing the whole and... I truly can't find words...this was so epic, sad, the expressions squeezed my heart so badly, the music was incredible, can't describe at all how wonderful was that... this one really touched me. I can't be enough thankful for this song and animation.

Must've been epic having that be the first time you ever heard that song.  Very happy you enjoyed it as much as you did; it's always awesome seeing when newer fans discover older fan work for the first time (not that the animation's old, obviously, but the song is 2 or 3 years old I think).

• Brohoof 7

My Kingdom for a Horse:

It's an Anthology/AMv Hell type video, mostly comedic. Lots and lots of video editing and image manipulation. I think you guys will get a kick out of it.

Personally, I like how the Zelda sequence at 10:22 turned out.

• Brohoof 3

Not sure if this is the right portion of the forum to post, new here. I love all the fan videos! They are really GREAT! We have been collecting a lot of MLP toys and sharing them with friends. EquestriaDaily shared our tweets, so hopefully we are on the right track. Check us out if you want youtube.com/c/HollywoodToyMaster . I'm really getting into the Equestria Girls, because their design and outfits are just awesome! Also, the Funko Pop dolls are so well made, I am currently searching for Celestia. Anddddd of course blind bags are awesome, but Im ready for them to release some new ones. Let me hear your thoughts! Excited to check out the rest of the forum topics here.

-new MLP fan, but total noob!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As someone who likes fooling around with an Apple smart phone, I found this video particularly humorous.  Apologies if this was already posted. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Someone's probably already mentioned these videos but oh well...

20 Percent Cooler Remix Music Video:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=M5dgyCryWJY
VIP Clouds Music Video:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=R3z_ajvapbw

I personally think that the video below is awesome (especially as Twilight Sparkle is my favourite pony!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oPkcl9sDNc

Edited by Moonlight Dreamer
  • Brohoof 1

Here ya'll, have some Lily, Daisy, and Roseluck being their silly, over-the-top selves.  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, seriously? :sunbutt:  It's been out for almost a month now, but nobody's posted PONIES: The Anthology 5 yet? :love:  Oh well, better late than never!  :bedeyes:   Seriously, if you haven't watched this yet, as with all the previous entries, it is hilarious, with a capital 'H.'  Word of warning, there are quite a few sketches that contain explicit language, but nothing in the way of graphic content.  Without further ado, here you all are, enjoy!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Checking around Tv Tropes' trope of Gratuitious English with Madame LeFlour, I found out this gem in the japanese dub of FiM's chapter Party of One. It sounds cute,  but it's still gratuitious  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

It's interesting that she still speaks English with Madame LeFlour. Stuff like this makes me wonder if there are fan dubs of later episodes. I do wish the Japanese dub continued past season 2. I haven't watched full episodes in other languages, but I do enjoy listening to songs and the occasional clip in them, and I'd love to hear some EQG songs in Japanese.

It's interesting that she still speaks English with Madame LeFlour. Stuff like this makes me wonder if there are fan dubs of later episodes. I do wish the Japanese dub continued past season 2. I haven't watched full episodes in other languages, but I do enjoy listening to songs and the occasional clip in them, and I'd love to hear some EQG songs in Japanese.

Last I knew of the "Neighpon" dub of ponies, it didn't went past S2, according to an interview with a Japanese bronie in Equestria Daily, and that was a while ago