Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Video game collection brag thread

Evilshy

What are the gems of your game collection? My favorite would probably be my Castlevania collection. I have every castlevania ever made for GBA, DS, PS and PS2. I even have 2 copies of AoS, since i have the original cart, and the double pack. All the DS ones are in near perfect condition with original cases and manuals and everything, as are my copies of SotN and the PS2 ones.

I fucking love CV, in case you didnt know :)

I had a near perfect black label FF7, but I sold that to a friend. I still have a green label I kept to play, which I got for $5. <3 garage sales.

I have a mint condition black label copy of Odin Sphere that I got at a different garage sale for $2. Best deal I've ever gotten :)

My collection isn't big, but I have some nice stuff :)

Edited by Evilshy

Hm...mine would be my Halo trilogy collection and my Call of Duty collection, as well as my Gears of War collection. I will never sell these considering they mean alot to me growing up and playing them over and over, so my collection is not as big but i cherish it. :]]

• Brohoof 1

I have a backlog of PC games going back 15+ years. Have most of my old NES/N64 games, but sadly I sold my ps2 collection.

My most valuable video game is probably a sealed copy of Pokemon Gold.

• 4 years later...
(edited)

I have a collection of over 200 Steam games, including ALL of the Call of Duty games. Watchu gonna du?  :orly:

Edited by Guest

I've actually been downsizing a lot of my game collection lately, both to pay for things and because there are just a ton of games I have I either rarely play, or I never even liked

Well, I buy and sell video games, so my "collection" mainly is inventory and changes constantly.

That said, I do have an Odyssey 1 in its cream colored carrying case, a bunch of activision patches for atari 2600 games, store signs for Sega CD, Genesis, and Game Gear, a vectrex in its original box...

• Brohoof 1

I used to own about two hundred or so games, but the amount of games I owned has decreased over the years. Some game collections that I still have are the Kingdom Hearts games and the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games. I still have the original Kingdom Hearts games from back in the day and I still play the series from time to time, to get myself ready for future installments. I also used to play a lot out of the original Ultimate ninja series on the PlayStation 2. I could never get enough out of the fights in the game and it always takes me back every now and then.

I own a Limited Edition Pikachu and Pichu-themed Gameboy Color that can look either gold or silver, depending on how light shines on it.

(Not mine, got it from a Google Image search.)

silver-game-boy-color-limited-edition-pi

• Brohoof 2

Metal Gear. Definitly.

PSOne:

Metal Gear Solid

PS2:

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance(Tough not working anymore)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence

-Metal Gear

-Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake

PSP:

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops(And +)

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

PS3:

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

-Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty HD

-Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater HD

--Metal Gear

--Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake

-Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

PS Vita:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

-Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty HD

-Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater HD

--Metal Gear

--Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake

Metal Gear Solid

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

PS4:

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

• Brohoof 4

I have an almost complete Worms Collection from Worms 1 to Worms Crazy Golf and an almost complete Collection of Silent Hill Games, from Silent Hill 1 to Shattered Memories.

But i think the only really rare games i have are Three old Superman Games, i have Superman for the Atari 2600 with Manual, i have Superman - The Game for Commodore 64 complete and i have Superman - The Man of Steel complete for Amiga.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Zelda OOT on my 3DS, along with Smash, Mario Kart, Mario 2, Mario 3D Land, and a few other games. I have Smash Wii U, and I have PAC-MAN on my tablet. Not worth bragging about, but it's my gams. And that was intentional.

• 3 years later...

I wouldn't have much worth bragging about, though I still have all most of my old games. The question is whether they still work or not.

Edited by Cash In

• 3 weeks later...

Let me think here. If I had to estimate, my PC big box collection is probably above 400 by this point. I have so many goddamn boxes that I don't have enough shelving! I don't have a great deal of super rare stuff but I have some decent things in my collection. I can't even pick any good highlights because I have a diverse collection! I have games ranging from Civilization to Quake, from Sam & Max to Soldier of Fortune, Command & Conquer to A10 Tank Killer and Diablo to SimCity. I have common games like the Call of Duty series to obscure things like Enchanted Scepters and Tanktics. I've got standard editions to special editions in Polish, Russian or Chinese. I've even got unofficial, shovelware addons in big boxes and in jewel cases. I've got promo discs, demo discs and esoteric things like a Teacher's Edition for SimCity Classic! I have games from the early 1980s to now, for multiple platforms and in multiple languages.

Let's just say, I have a large collection of games, and it would be hard to really summarize all of it. xD

Edited by The Historian

• 3 years later...