Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lamest Bosses in video games?

Megas

Alduin in Skyrim. He's hyped up as this ultra powerful, literal world eater. But in game ends up being just as strong and literally the exact same as every other lame dragon fight. Only difference is you get 3 stupid Skyrim NPCs helping you fight him as if it wasn't easy enough on your own. It's the perfect flavorless cherry on top for Slyrim's really boring and bland main story.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 1

Even though I enjoy Bloodborne quite a lot, I am frankly not fond of most of its bosses. The Old Hunters carries its boss roster hard. The base game has only a few bosses that I outright enjoy, but most are underwhelming. None are more obnoxious than Micolash though. Not only do you have to tediously chase him about, he only has two attacks when you actually do catch him... one of which has a habit of one-hit killing me. So I get to chase him all over the place and listen to his dialogue on repeat over and over until I corner him again, only to get one-shotted again. Repeat this until my prayers are answered, and his atrocity of a boss fight comes to an end.

• Brohoof 1

Soulsborne freaking rules, but everyone agrees some of the bosses in the series are lame. The first time I watched a Dark Souls 2 speedrun showing Dragonrider falling off an edge and dying within a matter of seconds, I literally had to laugh in disbelief. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Edited by Misty Shadow
Very minor rewording.
  • Brohoof 1

Pinwheel from Dark Souls.

He's not the easiest boss out there, but compared to other bosses in that game he's just... extremely underwhelming. Low HP, poor attacks and overall incredibly easy to beat. It's the same game where we have absolutely painful bosses like Ornstein and Smough. Also it appears in section of the game that overall is tough to handle. How did that boss happen, seriously? 

• Brohoof 1

In Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, by the time you reach the boss Darkrai, you've received a bunch of op upgrades that make the final boss fight easier than 90% of the other boss fights in the game lolol! I'll never forget how surprised I was the first time I played through it, and the boss fight was so easy!! I will say, the story build up to that point did still make the whole thing pretty epic, but the actual fight itself is hilariously easy.

If you like pokemon at all, I do highly recommend Shadows of Almia!!! It's my favorite pokemon game of all time, super underrated, with a great story!!

• Brohoof 2

Morpha in The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.

Canonically causes multiple natural disasters, and is over both the most-infamous Dungeon and the most-popular Middle Boss.

Expectation? A Waterbender Cthulhu. Reality? …A glorified Blue Chuchu, just 1 attack, and can be cheesed in seconds.

Edited by Castle Bleck
  • Brohoof 1

Mmkay. Rookwood and Harlow from Hogwarts Legacy. The most easiest boss I have ever done. All you have to do is avada kedavra these motherfuckers and ‘boom’ intense death. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

The Angler Fish boss in Zelda: Link's Awakening. You can beat it without trying in about 10 seconds. I love that game, but you can't convince me that boss wasn't added in as some sort of joke between the devs. I'm grateful that they made it a bit more difficult in the remake though. :p

• Brohoof 1