Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unto the populace of the plaza

Liedt

Liedt, a Earthpony and long time Brony sends thee greetings. I have been a fan on the new MLP since this very month, last year. It was the end of December 2010 when I made my first post about Friendship is Magic in another forum.

It took me that long to find this place. I guess you can't say I'm a very clever pony.

My Ponysona is an Earthpony, of Ponyville originally, but have been serving in the Royal Cavalry of the Solar Empire for many many years. I am of an officer's rank and plans to someday be a Field Marshal to her Her Highness, Princess Celestia.

I am a dark brown pony with white 'socks' on each of my four legs. From the shoulder down on my forelegs are white stripes similar to a zebra. I have the same striping from my rump down my legs on the hing quarters as well. My eyes have wide white patches of color as well. Both my mane and tail are cropped short to give a military appearance.

My cutie mark is 5 small silver stars in a circle.

I hope to have pleasent conversations with all of you in time.

I nearly forgot, please forgive me:

My favorite Pony of the mane six is Rarity and from that Suited for Success is my favorite episode. I listened to and sung "Art of the Dress" more times then anyone really should. hehe.

Welcome, new pony.

It's not your fault you couldn't find this place, we've only been around for a couple months. ;)

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have.

Hmm... A Brony who's first action is to vividly describe his Ponysona? Me Gusta!

I'm Colton Manestache! A mustachioed Earthpony who uses technology to keep up with Pegasuses and Unicorns! My pic at the moment is Colton in a Porkey Minch (of Earthbound) styled Spidermech!

If you have a picture of your Ponysona I'm sure everypony would love to see it! Though your's sounds very specific and probably harder to make than mine so I understand if you didn't make one yet!

Anyway welcome to to forums!