Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

Skirmskirmskirm

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I wanted to relive 2012.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was a lot younger, I found a rainbow dash how-to-draw thing which i liked a lot without ever seeing the show. I used it and it catapulted me into being a brony and a furry.

i haven't seen this site in about 3 years and decided to join in again. i haven't even seen the show since s6. so update me bronies, what happened while i was gone

• Brohoof 3

Weba.

The fandom has seen better times, indeed. So has the show. Fluttermac is officially dead and fluttercord received a wink. Appledash was implied by the end. Season 8 doesn't exist (trust me on this one and avoid it if possible). Trixie is best pony and glimglam is hated by no actual reason. Bacon head is canon and so is the movie.

You MUST watch The perfect pear. 2 words. AJ's parents.

SoGreatandPowerful walked among us by january and dropped out once again.

We had a spin off named pony life aka My little Pony Go now with more calarts. Not as bad as it sounds, honestly.

And I guess that's about it with the spoon feeding.

Also, loving your avatar.

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Weba.

The fandom has seen better times, indeed. So has the show. Fluttermac is officially dead and fluttercord received a wink. Appledash was implied by the end. Season 8 doesn't exist (trust me on this one and avoid it if possible). Trixie is best pony and glimglam is hated by no actual reason. Bacon head is canon and so is the movie.

You MUST watch The perfect pear. 2 words. AJ's parents.

SoGreatandPowerful walked among us by january and dropped out once again.

We had a spin off named pony life aka My little Pony Go now with more calarts. Not as bad as it sounds, honestly.

And I guess that's about it with the spoon feeding.

Also, loving your avatar.

SoGreatandPowerful! I haven't heard that name for years! I plan to just fly through all of the show with all my newfound freetime haha, and thank you! I drew it myself :>!

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Skirmskirmskirm said:

SoGreatandPowerful! I haven't heard that name for years! I plan to just fly through all of the show with all my newfound freetime haha, and thank you! I drew it myself :>!

Heh, I thought David would have the decency of delivering, but he dropped by march. It looked like he was building up a 10 song album, publishing one song each 10th of the month. We thought that because the only songs he published were on january and february 10th (maybe I missed a third one). It would have been amazing. Think about it. A sgap song for fim's 10th anniversary on october 10th. You might find them under the name captiveunicorns. Bet somepony saved them (he deleted them, typical david xD)

• Brohoof 2