Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

Lunaholic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googled it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

First of all. English is not my native language so I'm sorry if there are lots of grammartical errors and you find it painful to read my topic

Okay let's start. When I first encountered the fandom it was in 2012 and just because I happened to have my tv on at the "right" time, there were the news running and they were interviewing some bronies. I didn't get it, at all back then and I'm guilty of talking trash about the fandom back then and used to be "hater"... Until... My fiancee used to watch MLP and she watched all the episodes in 2017 and I decided to join her and I got obsessed as well... Haha. Later we watched them all over again and even the older generations although I'm not a big fan of them. However,  while watching G4 MLP, Luna became my absolute favorite since the first appearance. I didn't care about Nightmare Moon first but when she revealed herself I was like "wow!"

And that's my short story :D

Umm.. what should I write here? I'm 26 years old bus driver, father of one son etc etc. So living pretty average (and boring) life. I speak English, Finnish and currently learning Spanish. I'm currently watching MLP in Spanish to improve my language skills even further haha. However, I'm a brony and especially I adore Princess Luna for numerious reasons. My nickname kind of gives impression she's my everything but no, not THAT OBSESSED but still adore her greatly xD

• Brohoof 10

Oh, a bus driver? I'm a taxi driver, which my life is a tiiiiiiiny bit boring as well to be honest :scoots: but at least for money to save up a little bit it's good. :)

Oh and don't you worry about your English, l'm not perfect at chatting or speaking too and still need to improve while l'm watching MLP more in English than Romanian. :squee:

Anyway, hiya @Lunaholic and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is soooooooooo nice to meet ya! :LunaMCM1: Hope you will enjoy your time here and making a lot of awesome friends! :ticking:

(Sorry for not posting Luna wave gif for you, l forgot to search it :(

• Brohoof 1

Hello Danny, nice to meet fellow drivers here :) ! And very much thank you for warm welcomings! I haven't even figured out how to use smilies yet xD I'm on my phone so perhaps my layout is a bit different

Hi Kujamih, nice to meet you too and thanks for taking your time to greet me :D !

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to these forums @Lunaholic!

I hope you make a lot of great memories and friends here.

Nice story you have!

From experience I can tell you it's a good way to practice a new language by watching TV shows. I did this when I was in mid school a very long time ago. English is also not my native language and I also make enough mistakes all the time. Nopony has ever complaint about it.

I'm the local span pon, tea drinker and Flutterholic :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Yay high five for another "-holic" ;)!!

Nice to meet you and it was interesting to read your post. I truly agree with you on that. Combining your learning into your interests is the best way to stay motivated every day :)

Thank you!!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

The best fiancee confirmed. :grin:

Nice story and I think your life sounds less boring than mine, heh. :mlp_icwudt:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

Hey Rikifive, nice to see you and thanks for leaving such a nice and funny comment :D ! But perhaps the grass is always greener on the other side, huh? ;)

I'm sure I will enjoy here since so far I've encountered so many warm and awesome people over here just like you are! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Ocean Wavedream!

Indeed, I see that! :) It's rare to find active forums these days since everything's so much around Reddit and I don't like Reddit :D

And nice to hear you're learning Spanish. I'm not alone with that ;)

Thank you!

Hello and welcome in the forum!

I am a lot of like finland people and it country.

Liquorice...I like this!

Nice history but I want to tell you that you have not boring live because scandinavians are the happiest people on earth =)

I drive in finland every year...Beautiful country. 

Hi anaconda!

Very interesting to hear that :) thanks for taking your time to greet me!! And yes, if we measure it by living standards perhaps you're right ;)! But every country has its flaws and good things. Nowhere is perfect :D

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

So many topics and discussions I'd love to take part :D

Yeah, sure. I'm quite new here, so I'd like to explore more on this forum. Hi everyone <3

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Yes I do. I'm not very much of a candy person though but liquorice is fine in small amounts :ButtercupLaugh:

In Russia liquorice is an expensive pleasure but when I was in Finland it didn't cost much money. 

Less than in Russia for sure. 

• Brohoof 1