Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another request I seek please?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Hm, I had a thought across my head last night. I really want my OC and my Bf's OC to be in one pic of them cuddling. Anypony who wants to draw it, all of ya can and ill pic the one i seek best. Im not saying you guys suck ass at art, but I just want a good one. Ok about the cutie marks. Sugar Sprinkles (Me) Is 3 pink sugar cookies, and Stuffy Cake's (My bf's) is Junk food. Ill upload the pics. Basically i want them cuddling with them nuzzling their nose. I want this pic so i can surprise him on our anniversary soon. Ill also put up the pics of my pony and My bf's.

Mine (Sugar Sprinkles)

Posted Image

My bf's (Stuffy cake)

Posted Image

Oh btw, he is pudgy, meaning he has a belly, cause he is pudgy in RL, but anywhooooo, im not charging anyone, this is free. Go ahead and design, I just wanna see how well ya all can do :) Please and thank you

The cutie marks (I almost forgot)

post-2287-0-14839800-1339267699_thumb.jpg

Hm, I had a thought across my head last night. I really want my OC and my Bf's OC to be in one pic of them cuddling. Anypony who wants to draw it, all of ya can and ill pic the one i seek best. Im not saying you guys suck ass at art, but I just want a good one. Ok about the cutie marks. Sugar Sprinkles (Me) Is 3 pink sugar cookies, and Stuffy Cake's (My bf's) is Junk food. Ill upload the pics. Basically i want them cuddling with them nuzzling their nose. I want this pic so i can surprise him on our anniversary soon. Ill also put up the pics of my pony and My bf's.

Mine (Sugar Sprinkles)

Posted Image

My bf's (Stuffy cake)

Posted Image

Oh btw, he is pudgy, meaning he has a belly, cause he is pudgy in RL, but anywhooooo, im not charging anyone, this is free. Go ahead and design, I just wanna see how well ya all can do :) Please and thank you

The cutie marks (I almost forgot)

I could totally help if I knew how to draw lol. I can still make a pic, but it won't be hoof-drawn. Want me to give it a shot anyway?