Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Someone draw my Ponysona please

Props Valroa

1 minute ago, Stellar Heights said:

Would you be in need of an artist to draw a cutie mark? I can't draw very well but ponies and cutie marks are fairly easy for me! also, is it okay if I draw her in my own style? 

Can you give me an example of what your style looks like?

(edited)

finally done! I was tempted to color her the way I do with my OCs, make their neck fluff colorful or their wing tips. but I stuck to the color scheme you kept! I hope you like her!

16559359684236091361680124511507.jpg

Edited by Stellar Heights
  • Brohoof 1

No, my mom tells me I need to slow down with stuff like that. But I was so excited! Thank you for letting me draw her! Also, do you think MY OC looks okay, she is an alicorn so it's possible she might be a bad OC (she also looks like Luna) 

Ok, well first off her name is my profile name, Stellar Heights. She is a black alicorn with blue and purple hair. Her cutie mark is a big purple splotch with a green star. she wears a necklace with a green star charm. She is an astronomer and part time library assistant (a bit like Twilight, the library thing I mean) She always wished she could fly to explore the stars, one day she wished so hard that the wings appeared (That's not such a good piece of info though) and she became an explorer of the stars (she doesn't exist in the canon MLP show, she only exists in my MLP world) She's the only alicorn in my canon and she was a unicorn before she became an alicorn. She's not a princess but if she was she would be the so-called "Princess of astronomy". So what do you think of her? Also, thank you for the art advice, I will take my time next time! I might be getting some new art tablets soon so I will practice with those! 

IMG_20220622_101923.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@Stellar Heights

Alicorn OC's are generally overpowered. I would suggest for her to be a pegasus, when your up at the clouds at night there is nothing to obstruct your views of the stars. Perfect view. Princesses are also a bit cliche, so be sure to avoid those. You seem new at drawing and character making, so it's completely okay to come up with ideas you will change in the future.

Thank you for the advice, she's really not a princess. She barely has any powers, teleportation and flying are her only powers and she's really not a fighter so she sticks to her library job. I'm actually not that new at drawing to be honest, I was in eighth grade (on summer break) and the first OC I made was back in fourth grade (she's a butterfly pony with rainbow hair, I still kinda like her though!) I might change the species but maybe not, because I've really wanted an alicorn OC for a while. You're really nice and you have some good points on the alicorn thing, thank you!

@Stellar Heights

I am 19 currently and have been roleplaying since I was 13, believe me, I used to be the worst character maker ever. I encourage you to read a lot, perhaps you'll get ideas for characters. The more you read, the better you write, and thank you very much. 

(edited)

Believe me when I say this but I am NOT short on MLP OCs at all, I have like 30+ pony OCs and Stellar Heights is the recent one. 

I really need to stop doing this and creating new characters, it's getting too confusing to keep track anymore, I should have stopped with Zinnia (her redesign I mean) but yet I keep getting drawing stuff and I keep drawing ponies and keep drawing characters. I can't even tell Willow Wisp and Arrow-heart apart anymore because they're both unicorns. 

OH and here's a drawing of my first OC (in today's time, not back then because I lost the drawing) (BTW it is a reference sheet, I am aware she looks Mary Sue-ish, but I've had her for awhile)

Rainbow Kaboom Reference Sheet:

Other characters: HoneyBumble (Upper left), Zinnia (upper right), and Sugar Blossom (Bottom right) 

16559404223444628702501665548226.jpg

16559409554505848753311672779540.jpg

Edited by Stellar Heights

@Catpone Cerberus Hi! I was wondering if you were able to draw an OC of mine, Her name is Sienna Cinnamon, I tried to draw her but it didn't turn out well. I'd be grateful if you could draw her. She's supposed to be an appleloosa pony with a white muzzle with a stripe down her face with long black hair, and a purple scrunchie in her tail, her cutie mark is going to be either a mug of coffee or a cinnamon bun, you can choose the cutie mark if you want!  Just wanted to know! 

On 2022-06-30 at 8:06 PM, Stellar Heights said:

@Catpone Cerberus Hi! I was wondering if you were able to draw an OC of mine, Her name is Sienna Cinnamon, I tried to draw her but it didn't turn out well. I'd be grateful if you could draw her. She's supposed to be an appleloosa pony with a white muzzle with a stripe down her face with long black hair, and a purple scrunchie in her tail, her cutie mark is going to be either a mug of coffee or a cinnamon bun, you can choose the cutie mark if you want!  Just wanted to know! 

Can't, sorry, my summer break ended so i don't really have time or energy to draw:please: I also don't generally do requests because I need to be in the right headspace to get anything done. 
I suggest you to look through Requestria (the forum area this topic is also in) to see if anyone is doing requests, and if not, then make a topic like this one for yourself and hope for the best :) 

• Brohoof 1