Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan Movie Outline and Scripting

Jetstream

the plot would be that Twilight would find out she would outlive her freinds and she does this spell to degage herself and others and in doing so she would have freed chrysalis tirek and cozy.

I daydream of becoming a movie director

and this was my daydream

Parent advisory’s 

The films main theme, Family

external_link.gif.webp

, a hauntingly beautiful leitmotif that still manages to fit with the films tongue -in-cheek tone 

Cozy glows mental breakdown 

OH, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S THE MATTER!!!" Cozy yelled. "CELESTIA AND LUNA IMPRISONED TIREK IN TARTARUS BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW CELESTIA AND LUNA TIPPED OFF THE COPS TO WHERE WE WERE IN CANTERLOT!!!"

"Cozy, we didn't tip off the cops to your location," Luna said calmly.

"YEAH, RIGHT!!!" Cozy snapped back, her voice never lowering. "JUST HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?!! YOU WERE GONNA KILL ME IF YOU FOUND OUT WHY I WAS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!! TIREK WARNED ME ABOUT THAT!!! SO I HAD TO MAKE UP A LIE TO PREVENT YOU FROM FINDING OUT MY TRUE MOTIVE!!!"

Monster relative term. To a pony, a changling is a monster. We're just used to being the pony ."

Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity,  spike Applejack, and Pinkie Pie are transported to the real world  after princess celesta and queen chrysalis cozy glow and tirek accidentally create a portal to our world order to stop a major threat and in the process, as they attempt to stop queen chrysalis  from ruling both worlds with their 3  human friends Megan Daniel and molly

One scene is blatantly designed for two light  to instruct the audience to put on their 3D glasses from within the movie. A cheap set of glasses were even packaged with the DVD. The scene feels, however, somewhat out of place if you don't have any or are watching the movie in the privacy of your own home.

Several moments in the movie have people spitting stuff out, from chocolate chip cookies to water, although most are done to show off the 3-D effects.

but in theaters before the movie actually started discord talks to you for a while about the glasses, and at one point says this:

Discord: (Getting faster as he goes along) Now, if your eyes get tired during the 3D section of the movie, take off your glasses, rush out to the concession stand, purchase an extra large popcorn, an extra large soda, come back to your seat, put your glasses back on and voilà! You just spent 35 dollars!

Discord, who is currently powerless, goading Tirek to blast at him so he can redirect it to free Starlight so she can rescue the others, which could easily have killed him if things had gone wrong.

Chrysalis and the changelings were terrifying enough on the show. Their film debut made them even worse and is the page image for Vile Villain, Saccharine Show. Their issue here is a Cerebus Retcon to all that.

While her borderline insane obsession towards Twilight seems genuine, it has not diminished her threat at all. She still had the intelligence to have a changeling impersonate her while she hid in the ceiling for who knows how long. Given that she won against Twilight after literally getting the drop on her (terrifying itself) there's reason to think she's more dangerous then ever.

The changelings' origins as a species, the first of their hordes were spawned of a mutated carnivorous tree from flies and pony skeletons, if not corpses! They're more Always Chaotic Evil then ever now that they have elements of Zombie Apocalypse in their nature. This achieves the non-insignificant feat of being darker then any fan theories. Those with weak constitutions may be grateful Unreliable Narratormay be in effect.

• Pictured: Chrysalis' "birth". A Canterlot Wedding had her claim she wanted to conquer "since I was small". While it's shown to be Metaphorically True, that image alone surpasses expectations for how true it is.

Chrysalis's insanity in general. This is a mare who's willing to try and kill anyone who stands between her and her goal, even if she becomes a mass murderer in the process

In Starlight's Nightmare Sequence, she arrives to Our Town only to receive cold welcome from its citizens, who rip their invitation in her face and proceed to mock her. As they laugh at Starlight, their faces gradually contort into the very same, creepy, hollow smiles that she used to force onto them...

One scrapped nightmare sequence starts out innocently enough, showing the wedding in all it's heartwarming glory, albeit with some really spooky music playing. But when Twilight hugs Shining Armor, the scene zooms in on her face... and when it zooms out, she wakes up inside one of Queen Chrysalis' cocoons. It then zooms out to reveal that she's not the only one; Fluttershy, Applejack, Lily, Rainbow Dash and who knows who else are all waking up trapped in these cocoons and they're all just beginning to realize the horrible truth; Shining Armor and Princess Cadence didn't really win, Equestria has been taken over by the Changelings and Queen Chrysalis is now eternally feeding off of their love with a giant Slasher Smile on her face and has trapped all of them in a Lotus Eater Machine to make them think they have won. *shiver*.

When Spike is about to remind her of something, Twilight guesses that it's to smile. And gives a huge, nervous, "Lesson Zero"-worthy unsmile

Twilight Sparkle can be seen with a pink cut on one side of her face

Rarity doing her usual Drama Queen schtick a

Rarity: We HAD to crash  at the BOTTOM of the hills! I simply CANNOT... EVEN! I have NOTHING! THE BAD GUYS HAVE WON!!!!! (collapses) I'm so sorryyyyyyyy-y-y-y!!

When Danny deals several direct strikes to Queen chrysalis face, the first hit causes her grin to drop momentarily. But when Danny punches again, the grin returns. Queen chrysalis knows Danny is  still holding back, and laughs because she knows she's already won.

Princesses celestia Luna and Candace and discord ombined assault of Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow, urging Twilight and the others to run and save themselves . When she prepares a teleportation spell, crying and clenching her teeth, you can practically read the utter anguish written on their faces as they are leaving behind those whom they care about most. Mind you, they has no way of knowing if they'll even come out of this alive.

This film surprisingly has a pretty dark tone for My Little Pony standards, due to the PG rating

Seeing Fluttershy get zapped by an alicorn Cozy Glow. For two reasons is this heartbreaking. First, it's disheartening for sweet Fluttershy to be shot down by someone who was formerly her student. (Cozy even rubs it in by addressing her as "Professor".) Second, she references how Fluttershy wasn't the best flyer in her youth. How does she know that? Because as a teacher at the Friendship School, she probably shared that in her stories, back when Cozy was her student. So how is Cozy Glow repaying her for confiding this information? By using it to twist the knife.

Several nostalgic viewers have mentioned feeling that Temptest shadows line, "You’ve changed a bit " was directed not just at Twilight , but at them — the fans who watched mlp g4 and the movie in their youth and are now adults seeing the characters from their childhood return on the big screen a few years later.

Chrysalis's Throne fully qualifies. Thorax describes it as "carved from an ancient dark stone that soaks up outside magic the same way changelings soak up love." It generates an Anti-Magic field capable of depowering even Equestria's Physical Gods or Goddesses. Its influence also seems to make plant life whither, turning the area around the Changeling Hive into Mordor. Fittingly, its destruction is the go-to solution for all the problems faced by the heroes.

When Twilight and Starlight fix the horn on Temptest shadow the look of sheer relief that she shows is a well-earned sight after all the pain she suffered in her first appearance

Even the sound design emphasises this brutal descent for Twilight: herangered grunts during every punch start to distort and muffle to the point where it's completely and unnaturally deep. And even when Cozy glow jumps in to stop her Teilight  initially pushes back. That’s how bent on killing Queen chrysalis she is.

Queen chrysalis : Poor Twilight... too weak to fight back

Twilight : No... I just wanna get rid of you forever

Queen chrysalis: atta girl

Twilights freinds are equally horrified with 

what they see. Not only is this the first time they're seeing Twilight  in her pure enraged form but they are also scared at seeing the once pure-hearted Twilight  being slowly driven to murder..

Hell, Queen Chrysalis in general. For example, she tosses Starlight around like a rag doll (and she couldn't even fight back because of non-Changeling magic being nullified)

Fight Song" is an inspirational song about overcoming any obstacles in life, such as battling a disease or recovering from a traumatic experience

Discord still can't stand the sight of Fluttershy crying. The changelings even twist the knife further by filling the room with crying Fluttershys begging for Discord's help.

We also see up close just how horrifying it is to be trapped in a cocoon, which doubles as a Tear Jerker. Not only are the victims completely helpless, but it's implied that, despite the serene feeling they're in, the victims suffer psychological torture as they're trapped, begging to get out.

A man walking the streets at night runs into a cloaked figure, who in a raspy, hissing voice, warns "I am no friend". He then proceeds to drain the humans life force , the humans  eyes go dull, and his groceries fall to the ground beside him followed by him, weak and unable to move. Then we see Tirek grow larger from the power he's consumed and let out an Evil Laugh as we see his Glowing Eyes of Doom within the shadows of his cloak.

Danny seeing almost all his close friends trapped in cocoons, suffering and psychologically begging to get out. His horrified reaction is bad enough, but imagine what the real Starlight was thinking when she first encountered them.....

Queen Chrysalis' entrance when Starlight (who is actually Thorax in disguise) enters the throne room. Not only does she move like a spider, emerging from behind the cocoons containing Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Cadance, she moves like she has no bones at all (and that includes her head), complete with twisting sounds.

While some of the voices in My Little Pony may sound exaggeratedly goofy, they typically work well for the characters. Not just the voices, but practically everything about the franchise is like this, be it the cheap animation, the Merchandise-Driven nature forcing the writers to squeeze in what characterization they could, or occasionally shoddy writing just makes it cornier. Be it, the surprisingly plucky and resilient if still adorable ponies defending their home against creepy monsters and races straight out of a Dungeons and Dragons campaign, the semi-realistic struggles of ordinary tween girlsdealing with mundane problems from arguing friends to overcoming weight issues, or a tomboyish princess learning to stop running away and take responsibility to help save the world's colors from draining away. You can be sure the stubbornly optimistic ponies with The Power of Friendship and a catchy song or two will spread a message of friendship and forgiving even the apologetic villains is still sweet, and just might make the viewer smile by the ending credits, if only just a little.

A massive and intense storm occurs when they return to Canterlot Castle.

Spike, for the second time, deliberately uses his fire against living targets; first to escape from one of the Changlings minions, by burning his arm; and later, when storming the Canterlot palace, Danny holds him as an improvised flamethrower against several minions at once

tears will be shed. When the ponys and 3 human characters were facing death together in the changling pit , they seemed to break off into groups, depending on who was closest. So, every one was huddling close to another, or burying their faces in each other's shoulders (Rarity  Danny and Spike  Megan and Molly except Twilight Sure, she was holding Rainbow dash’s and Megans hands, but they were too far off for her to really get close. At the very end, when everyone else has someone close, in comparison, Twilight is facing this alone. It's then that you realize that, since the beginning, Twilight has been the one keeping them all together. And she's still doing that at the very end. What makes the scene sadder isn't just the fact that the characters are facing death, but the fact that they have no other choice but to do so. 

Tirek wants to drain al ponies of their magic, leaving them pretty much helpless. Tirek's Mana Drain not only drains a pony of their magic, but also erases their cutie marks and leaves them so powerless that most ponies he drains are left to lie limp and helpless. Particular mention to when he's shown draining a group of pegasi — when he's done with them, his magic aura fades and they just drop to the ground.

Queen Chrysalis and her Changeling minions. Not only do they look scary (Chrysalis and the other Changelings even have gaping holes in their legs), they can turn into the ones you love most.

The entire sequence where celestia  appears in the clouds, when she tells You can just see the shame in twilights  face and hear the sadness in her voice at letting her mentor down and then the clouds start leaving  twilight  desperately chases after her begging celestia not go leave her ).

Chryslis takes the throne Then Chrysalis ascension is built up with an appropriately dramatic theme, truly selling that this is the end of the kingdom as we know it and just how screwed canterlot is 

The entire sequence where celestia appears in the clouds, when she tells twilight not to give. you can just see the shame in twilights face and hear the sadness in his voice at letting celestia  down and then the clouds start leaving twilight desperately chases after them begging celestia  not to go,

The changlings and cozy glow chasing molly and Danny. When the kids stop short at an exploding steam vent, the changlings  lunge through the flames and shout "BOO!" Yes, even The Voiceless Tirek joins them and he is genuinely threatening as he says it. It doesn't end there, their jaws snap at the camera as well before the kids  take off

Just when it looks like the villains are about to win, a shield protects the Mane Six. But it wasn't from Twilight. Cue a shot of a hill above, and The Cavalry of every minor character in the show arriving to help, up to and including Tempest Shadow. What follows is a Big Badass Battle Sequence where creatures from all over Equestria charge at the bad guys, distracting them long enough for Twilight and company to form a plan.

Cptain celaeno describes capper as her boyfriend.

When the mane 6 along with the three humans  returns and sees what has become of Equistra They doesn't look just shocked, but completely heartbroken as the reality of what Chryslis  has done as Queen sinks

Chrysalis becomes a Giant Spider for her final form 

, with his upper half still mostly in changling mode And this form is larger than the , all the more menacing and wrong for it.

How about the fact that both the San Diego Comic Con poster and the second official trailer actually credited the main characters' voice actors.

The Awesome Music deserves a mention, especially considering that it's written by the same composer/songwriter as in the TV show (Daniel Ingram) and finally has the budget to do so with a full orchestra.

Danny’s reaction to Rarity fixing his coat says a lot about how the man thinks others act. To elaborate, he honestly has trouble believing that anyone would do something nice like that without wanting something in return, and is flummoxed that Rarity would do something like that for free.

Rarity explains "The Tiers of Love":

Rarity: Danny you gotta let things take their natural path. Look, let me explain to you some junk about dating. Right now, you're at Tier 1, which is hugging, but pretty soon, you'll be at Tier 2, which is smooching! Then down the road you'll make it to Tier 5, where she'll let you discover all of her 15 feet of her long beautiful stomach. And after a while, you'll make it to Tier 8, where you touch her lips  for the very first time, very special. 

Rarity: And then you'll make it to Tier 9! On that one, just make sure you have a comfy place to sit the next day. (ashamed) Cuz uh...you'll need some time to reflect on what you did.

Danny: What about Tier 15? 

Rarity : (immediately) STAY AWAY FROM THAT!

Beat

Rarity : DO NOT DO TIER 15!

Some scuffles, shoves, punches, slaps, kicks, falls and foot chases.

Megan falls off her skateboard, and the skateboard is then run over by a car.

The original ending for Queen chrysalis 

we see Chrysalis final moments in pure fear and terror as she tries begging for her life as she is surrounded by a gang of looming Slasher Smiles,  changlings followed by a quick Shadow Discretion Shot as they pounce and tear her to shreds

Queen chrysalis : [Relieved] Ah, my friends.

Changling one: "Friends?" I thought she said we were the enemy.

Changling 2 : Yeah, that's what I heard.

Both: Eh?

Changlines Begins to giggle maniacally before an insane smirk forms on his face as the changlings begin to approach Chrysalis ]

Queen chrysalis : No! L-L-Let me explain! No, you don't understand! No, I didn't mean it! I—No! No! Look, I'm sorry I called you—No! NO! [They all leap at her at once and attack]

The scene of Chrysalis leaping at Twilight (), teeth and ambitions bared and jaws bearing t with fire burning behind her. She looks like a demon leaping straight out of Hell. Try seeing that in 3D.

Despite some darker moments, overall, it is a very light and happy show that attempts to teach children to be nice and accepting of others.

The scene as The mane 6 , are traveling to Stop Queen chrysalis .

Spike : Are We There Yet?? 

Twilight: No. 

Spike: Are we there yet? 

Danny: Not yet. 

Spike: Hey, are we there yet? 

Pinkie pie: No. 

Apike: Are we there yet? 

Rarity: No! 

Spike : Are we there yet? 

Megan: Yes. 

Spike: Really?! 

Megan NO!!! 

Spike : Are we there yet? 

Flutter shy : No! 

Spike : Are we there yet?! 

Applejack: No, we are not! 

Spike: ARE WE THERE YET?! 

Rainbow dash: NO! 

All (at the same time as Megan ): NOOOOOOO!!!

• Eventually, Spike  complains of boredom. Megan retaliates his "Are we there yet?" by mimicking him, and after suggesting he find some way to entertain himself, Spike makes popping farting sounds. Over and over and over again. The last pop causes Megan to go berserk. Spike : *pop.*...*pop*...*pop* 
  • MEGAN: (sigh) For 10 minutes, could you not be yourself? FOR TEN MINUTES 

After a long beat of silence, we can see Spikes snout silently creeping forward to deal out one last pop. Megan is oblivious, but Twilight notices and visibly cringes in preparation for Megan’s  freak out.

• And it is truly a glorious freak out. Megan : DEAUGH!!! Are we there yet? 
  • Applejack: Yes! 
  • Spike: Oh, finally!

Queen Chrysalis, who is an elderly changeling with a decaying mane, hooves, and wings.

Queen chrysalis villain song be prepared

Special mention goes to Queen chrysalis screaming "YOU WON'T GET A WIFF WITHOUT ME!" at one of the changlings s, who promptly falls into a pit of what we can assume is water.

• It's telling that Kathleen Barr did this line so many times she eventually stained her voice box ( she recovered) and had to be replaced for the rest of the song by Tara Strong They wanted it to be that scary.

The Icelandic version also has some terrifying parts. To Queen chrysalis considering her changlings minions to be nothing more than brainless slaves, telling everyone to be prepared for a bloody feat and in the last part, "My teeth and ambitions will be bared" became "Yes, the blood will fill the field!" Not to mention the emotion that the actor put into this song.

Just before the second verse of the song begins, there's a point in the soundtrack which at first sounds like the strings section—but quickly you realise it's the changlings laughing: hehehehehehe.

The ending shot: The film closes with the same book from the beginning of the series, mirroring the opening of the entire series with its opening.

Pinkie coming dangerously close to falling to her death all because she tried her usual bouncing on an unsteady rope. Thankfully, Twilight catches her right at the last second

After being betrayed by cozy glow , twilights  and the gang are dropped into the changling pit and come face to face with death. As escape seems impossible, the mane 6  and their 3 human freinds decide to go out together as a family and hold hands. Even if it’s unlikely that Hasbro would follow through with killing these iconic characters alive, the moment still delivers a powerful kick to the heart and showcases the strong bond shared between the ponies.

When they first fall into the changling pit they try in vain to scramble out before accepting their fate with quiet dignity. The fact that they all join hands with nothing more than an exchange of helpless looks shows that they all know exactly what's going to happen

Rainbow Dash says tearfully"No matter what, we face it together!", followed by the of them of them huddling together. The implication is clear: they were planning to die together

If it weren’t for the cmcs they would have

When The mane 6   are facing the changling pit  and they calmly accept their fate and comfort each other by joining hands, every one of them. The fact that Megan starts it by holding Daniels hand makes it all the sweeter.

Also of note, Twilight holding two people's hands, completing the chain of pony’s and 3 humans Obviously, Rainbow dash is one of the people she holds onto. But the one he finishes off the chain with? Spike a dragon she's been buddies with since the start. Now ready to face the end Together in Death...Or not.

In the most intense scene, the mane six and their 3 human freinds are almost killed by being tossed into a  changeling pit; they all hold hands and embrace each other  and very dramatic music plays as they face their imminent deaths. This is very emotional and quite scary (tied with twilights nightmare from eariler ), and many of the voice actors in this film, including twilights voice actor Tara strong , have admitted to crying during this scene. They are saved at the last second. However, it's extremely frightening and thus, will permanently traumatize any children under 12, and also, this is the scariest scene of the MLP franchise 

Even worse, there is actually  a creepypasta

where a screening of The mane six featured an alternate ending where the mane six  died a gruesome and horrible death, and the author describes the pain in agonizing detail.

The climactic scene where Cozy glow  leaves the pony’s to die im the changling pit  r, which is likely the closest thing to Dante's Inferno you'll ever see in a kids' movie. This scene was such nightmare fuel that most fans consider it to be the darkest scene in the MLP series by far.

Where's your FREINDSHIP now, TWILIGHT

Lord Tirek, who is giant demonic centaur with the ability to absorb magic to change his forms.

. (Spike says "Oh fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeee." on screen, 

Twilight's  3rd nightmare, the scene that follows is pretty disturbing to watch as Twilight sees a giant Celestia and Luna looming over her as they denounce Twilight, complete with a black background and "black magic" eyes. The scene ends with the princesses turning into Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker.

Princess Celestia: Oh Twilight. How disappointing. 

Princess Luna: Equestria was in your care, and you let it be destroyed!

Cozy glow . Says Wanna be friends?" while sporting a Slasher Smile and looking at the camera, almost as if she's speaking to the audience.

children.

Twilight almost says  a swear word but Applejack stops her saying 'Not in front of the kids!'

Chrysalis takes one of the leftover kitten creatures and in the scene, all you can see is a white background splattered by black and the Cutie Mark Crusaders' screams; the implication being that the Changeling Queen bludgeoned it to death in front of them

There is a battle towards the end of the movie (NOT very violent, mainly played for laughs).

Chrysalis was described as "Mam Psychopath" by discord who also briefly changes his face to chrysalis .

Cozy glow throws fiery embers 

at spikes face.

During The  fight with The mean 3  the cutie mark crusaders becomea cheer squad and cheers for Them 

Tirek tells him to shut up and The cmc responds with this gem.

Cmc : Rick 'em, rack 'em, rock 'em, rake. ! 

Tirek : You ssssstay out of thisssss! 

Cmc: (complete deadpan) Mean 3 , they our team If they can't do it, GREAT!

Tell her the TRUUUUUUTH!!!!!"

• And when the Disscord  says that, he's pointing to a blackboard with those words written on it, and the first three words are underlined, and "truth" is written in gold and has several hands pointing at it.
    • Along with a trumpet.
  • Danny quickly swipes the blackboard away, saying "No way!"

The fact that this movie came out the weekend many high schools across the US had their graduation ceremonies. The movie's timing can be even more powerful for people who saw the first film while in grade school, and got to see the last one after graduating from college

Danny and Molly calling out to each other as They are captured can be painful to watch.

Tirek was described as "Señor Psychopath" by the Discord, who also briefly changes his face to tireks .

Fluttershy says that she doesn't give a 'flying feather', a euphemism for 'a flying f**k.'

We see the process of a pony being forced into a cocoon demonstrated on sweet little Derpy Hooves, and the mucus they use is drawn with rather disturbing visceral detail.

The ensuing argument between Danny  and Mollyresulting in Danny’s  Rage Breaking Poin. What she says to them is just about the last thing anybody would expect Danny himself to say to her best friends. And it's just as heart wrenching to hear as it is to the other Mane Six.

Molly: You're also the only one who doesn't trust her friends! 

Danny: (absolutely furious) Well, maybe I would've been better off without a sister like you Molly

The mine cart scene Complete set with a jump a point where the track splits into three, follows the same route, finally meeting up at the same point.

Molly considers danny  to be one of her absolute best friends, and hearing Danny say and act this way to her is like a knife to the heart. The fact that it drives molly not to hysterical weeping, but to quietly hurt tears makes it all the more painful

The others' reactions convey so much of their personalities without even saying a word: Fluttershy looks like she's about to cry, Rarity gapes silently in shock and leaves with an expression of sheer contempt on her face, and Rainbow Dash is briefly in utter disbelief before getting angry. But the worst is Applejack, who looks hurt at first, then stares at Danny in utter disappointment while walking away.

during the mine cart chase scene a determined mook attempts to strangle Twilight to death whilst hijacking their cart riding at top speed, and doesn't let go. Molly finally makes herself and simply punches the mook square in the face, sending him flying. And knocking the other cart off track. Megan was impressed.

Chryslis twists the knife by mentioning Twilight should be grateful the princesses are knocked out so she doesn't have to see their disappointed faces at seeing she failed. Ouch!

Twilight  and the others and Megan  and Molly being returned to Canterlot after the Queen chrysalis has conquered it, seeing the majority of Equestria's population enslaved while the few who aren't are imprisoned in cages. The look of hopelessness as she sees everything and everypony in ruins hits home how close she is to hitting the Despair Event Horizon herself.

• Among them, Shining armor  is in a cage, and his unseen eyes stare back at Twilight, as though signifying how saddened he is to see Twilight (the last princess and Equestria's last hope) brought back in a cage.
  • The way the mane 6 are tortured by tirek and Megan shouting At him 
  •  
  • to stop 
  •  
  • The cage is carried through town, lead by some of the captive ponies. Imagine how everyone felt seeing her like that—their last hope of salvation dashed.
  •  
  • Twilight in pain as her magic is drained while she's still moving and standing, also.

Ooooh, I quiver with Dred !". The menacing growl that Chrysalis puts into the word "" is very creepy and intimidating. And then she stares intently at rainbow dash , who does NOT like the look in Chrysalis eyes

The part where the mean 3 goes to conquer Ponyville and take the throne in Canterlot sows darkness in its wake, turning the once sunny setting into something glum and drab.

When Twilight is brought to the throne room by queen chrysalis , there's a shot from Twilight's perspective of petrified Celestia. You can faintly hear an echo of Celestia screaming

Spike catches Cozy  off-guard with  clothesline, knocking her off balance  off , flipping her into a ventilation pipe...and hitting at least two more things on the way down to the pavement. The epic music cutting out right as this happens certainly doesn't help.

image.png

Edited by The Wife of Law

• The title was changed to Fan Movie Outline and Scripting