Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new here!

Shiny Silvermoon

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Still glad to have you Silvermoon:mlp_yeehaa:  

That's flattering! But why is everypony so happy that I am here? I keep trying to find the answer but I still don't understand. I am just me. People aren't that nice with me in real life... :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hello everyponies! I've completed my "About me" section on my profil! I've done it because @Princess Silky asked me about who I am and I hope she will find what she is looking for by reading it. Of course, there's always new things you can learn from your friends but for now... :)

Yes! I am happy to look into it and learn more about chu!

• Brohoof 3

Hi Silvermoon, it's always good to see another Luna fan. I'm not entirely sure why I connect so well with Luna myself, maybe I kinda feel overshadowed by others in my family like she felt, she deserved more screen time than she got for sure.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

That's flattering! But why is everypony so happy that I am here? I keep trying to find the answer but I still don't understand. I am just me. People aren't that nice with me in real life... :adorkable:

You are you, we welcome everypony! You deserve more love. /)

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

Hi Silvermoon, it's always good to see another Luna fan. I'm not entirely sure why I connect so well with Luna myself, maybe I kinda feel overshadowed by others in my family like she felt, she deserved more screen time than she got for sure.

Hello, Winter Storm! Nice to meet another fan of the best princess ever! Just don't tell Princess Silky I said that. I don't want to make her sad after everything she did for me... :eager: Anyway, I also feel connected to Princess Luna because of my family but not for the same reason. I wasn't lucky enough to have a good mother. I did everything I could to make her proud of me but all I ever saw in her eyes was disgust for me. Luna is powerful enough to move the moon with her magic but it was not enough to be loved by ponies just like Celestia... :sunny:

3 minutes ago, pinkcupid said:

Welcome! Welcome pony friend! I'm super happy you joined the herd  :wub:

I am soooooo happy I did too! This place is incredible already and I just arrived! I can't wait to be able to explore freely when I will have watched all seasons of MLP! But for now, I try to avoid spoilers. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I completely forgot about this thread l made 3 months ago or around that! Yes, I'm pretty much of a newbie here but I made so many friends that I feel like I've always been part of this community! :Pip-giggle:

@Kujamih, @mlploverlizzy and @King Silver thanks for welcoming me! :hug_day:

Lol those 2nare a blast... Welcoming someone who was already here before them hahaha. I like you guys already.

On 2023-03-18 at 8:50 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was just wandering on the internet when I found this forum and since I love MLP I wanted to learn more about it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

How I became a fan of My Little Pony? To be honest I don't really know. It was not so long ago but still I can't remember. I just knew about MLP and I decided to watch an episode of it, then two, then three... I think I was feeling so much pain inside that I tried to find a way to escape reality.

Hi! I just found this place and I decided to introduce myself. I'm actually watching the season 6 of My Little Pony so don't spoil me please! My favorite character is Princess Luna. I feel so close to her because of what she's been through. Me too I've got through familly issues...

Dude you like my twin or something because your favorite pony+princess is also my fav!!!! :D welcome to the MLP forums :D 

• Brohoof 2