Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Moon Friends: 1 X 1 with Shiny Silvermoon

Nightmare Saturn

One day, Stellar was in the forest, practicing her magic, when she heard something coming near. She hid in the brush, listening quietly, hoping it wasn't a bear or worse, a Timberwolf! 

But, she didn't know she'd ending up making a new pal! 

Edited by Stellar Cresentmoon

@Stellar Cresentmoon"Nice to meet you, Stellar!" Shiny then stared at her for a moment, it was even embarrassing. She looked at her wings and then her horn and her wings again and her horn again and... You get it. "She has wings and an horn... Maybe they are not real wings but they look real to me... She is a  true alicorn?" She whispered to herself while looking at her.

Moments ago, Stellar Cresentmoon said:

@Shiny Silvermoon Stellar flapped her wings again "Yes, I am an alicorn, but I am no princess... Who are the Princesses you speak of?" Stellar asks, seemingly intrigued by Shiny's statement, looking at the silver unicorn.

@Stellar Cresentmoon "Princess Luna and Princess Celestia? Everypony knows them! Misfortunately, more Celestia than Luna in my opinion... Anyway, I am so happy to meet a real alicorn! I've never been so close to one before!" Shiny said with clear excitment in her voice.

@Shiny Silvermoon  "Here are all of my friends! Sundazzle, Cloud Crash, Rainbow Kaboom, Sienna Cinnamon, Sugar Blossom, and Glory Feather! There's one more, but I don't know where that silly little mare went to!" Stellar giggled, and then she introduced Shiny "guys, meet Shiny Silvermoon! She's my new friend!" Stellar exclaimed giddily. A unicorn smaller than the others stood in a corner, looking at Shiny, she squeaked and looked away.

25 minutes ago, Stellar Cresentmoon said:

@Shiny Silvermoon  "Here are all of my friends! Sundazzle, Cloud Crash, Rainbow Kaboom, Sienna Cinnamon, Sugar Blossom, and Glory Feather! There's one more, but I don't know where that silly little mare went to!" Stellar giggled, and then she introduced Shiny "guys, meet Shiny Silvermoon! She's my new friend!" Stellar exclaimed giddily. A unicorn smaller than the others stood in a corner, looking at Shiny, she squeaked and looked away.

@Stellar Cresentmoon "Wow you have a big bunch of friends here! It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Shiny said, smiling eagerly at them. "Oh! And who might you be?" She said, lowering herself to be at the same level as the small unicorn.