Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Moon Friends: 1 X 1 with Shiny Silvermoon

Nightmare Saturn

@Shiny Silvermoon "Everypony's been bullying her for her height, it's really awful!" Sugar Blossom said, and patted Pixel's head, "poor lil' mare! It's just so awful, to know that others are so terrible!" Sienna said, in her western accent, the others gathered around her, showing sympathy for her. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Shiny Silvermoon "Hmm, well, hopefully nowhere wet!" Stellar would say, as a purple unicorn with a saturn cutie mark and a light purple and dark blue mane came in. "Oh! Saturn Ring! You'd know just what to do!" Stellar exclaimed, Saturn Ring obliged, "Hmm, may you explain to me your situation?" she asked, she also looked at Shiny, and waved a hoof in a shy greeting. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "Hmm, well, hopefully nowhere wet!" Stellar would say, as a purple unicorn with a saturn cutie mark and a light purple and dark blue mane came in. "Oh! Saturn Ring! You'd know just what to do!" Stellar exclaimed, Saturn Ring obliged, "Hmm, may you explain to me your situation?" she asked, she also looked at Shiny, and waved a hoof in a shy greeting. 

@Saturn Ring "Another pony to befriend!" Shiny beamed before making a few steps toward Saturn Ring. "My name is Shiny Silvermoon! It's nice to meet you! We were just trying to find the finest place for Pixel to show her music to everypony in this town!"

10 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "Ah! Nice to befriend you too, Shiny! Pixel you say? Wasn't there an old stage somewhere in Ponyville?" Saturn Ring asked, unsure if she was exactly right. 

(OOC: This is referring to the episode "Boast Busters" :P

@Saturn Ring "We could ask the Mayor for more informations and maybe ask her if we can use it!"

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "Hmm, yes! Quite right, we should go and ask her!" Saturn replied, a saddle bag that Stellar hadn't noticed earlier was shaking on Saturn's body, a head peeped out, revealing a cat... with a horn? 

@Saturn Ring As she was heading toward the town hall with her new friends, Shiny noticed the horned cat inside the saddle bag of Saturn. "Oh hello there, adorable kitty with an horn!" It took her few seconds to realize but when she realized, she exclaimed "WAIT WHAT?! Kitty with an horn?! Saturn! Your cat might be going radioactive! It has an horn!"

11 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "Oh, her? That's just my familiar friend, Venus Moonbeam! Say hello, Venus!" Saturn said, Venus jumped out from the saddle bag "Hello, Venus," she said, being cocky with Saturn, but not being able to keep a straight face as she said it. 

@Saturn Ring "H-Hi, Venus... N-Nice to meet you..." Shiny responded, disturbed by horned cat that was also talking to her. "Are you an alien or what? Hehehe..." She joked with nervous laughter, meaning that she didn't find her own joke that good.

@Shiny Silvermoon  (As Venus) "An alien? Oh, heavens no! I can simply speak, like that purple alicorn's dragon, what's his name- Oh right, Spike!" Venus said, raising a paw to lick it, her tail swished as she spoke, her hair fluttered in the breeze, her new friend would probably be confused at this, Venus would think. 

4 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon  (As Venus) "An alien? Oh, heavens no! I can simply speak, like that purple alicorn's dragon, what's his name- Oh right, Spike!" Venus said, raising a paw to lick it, her tail swished as she spoke, her hair fluttered in the breeze, her new friend would probably be confused at this, Venus would think. 

@Saturn Ring "Believe it or not that's not the weirdest thing I've ever seen! In facts, you are not really weird, Venus... You are cute!" Shiny said as they were soon going to arrive to the town hall where the mayor was probably.