private The Hidden Gem

Star Silk

3 hours ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon  Pixel were to wave back at her, smiling. "Oh, hi! I've just wondered, have you seen Glory? I can't seem to find her!" she chirped, looking up at Shiny, her tail swished behind her and her mane ruffled in the breeze. 

"I didn't see her and I don't think any of my friends saw her because we have been together for a while now. Maybe you are searching too hard. She can't be that far!"

• 2 weeks later...

@Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit @Princess Silky "I have an idea! Why don't you come with us, Pixel? Perhaps we will encounter Glory while we are seeking the gem! Plus, you could help us find the gem! Since you are small pony you can go where we can't because we are too big! You could be useful to us! What do you say?"

14 minutes ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "I say to that... Heck yeah!" Pixel cheered, bouncing up and down as Sienna watched, "In fact, my nickname could be Squish! Because I can squish myself into tight spaces! What do you think of that?" Pixel asked. 

@Saturn Ring "That's a nice codename, Squish! For this mission, I'll be Mane of Steel because of the color of my mane!" Shiny playful said with a proud grin since she successfully turned her nickname into a reference to a superhero.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit Shiny Silvermoon left a few giggles as she listened to Sienna Cinnamon's codename. "What about you, Skylight and Moonlight? What are going to be your nicknames for this mission?"

"We are getting codenames for a short trip to the castle? Sure, why not? You can call me Dreamcatcher. What about you, Skylight?"

• 2 weeks later...

@Nitobit @Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate "Skylight? Are you okay? You seem to remain silent for some reasons." Shiny Silvermoon said to her with a worried tone of voice. "Maybe you are just having an hard time trying to find yourself a codename! If you wish, I can find you one so you don't have to!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-05-08 at 11:04 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Nitobit @Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate "Skylight? Are you okay? You seem to remain silent for some reasons." Shiny Silvermoon said to her with a worried tone of voice. "Maybe you are just having an hard time trying to find yourself a codename! If you wish, I can find you one so you don't have to!"

Skylight, who was staring off into space while walking, snapped back to attention when Silvermoon mentioned her. "Sorry I spaced out, yeah I can't think of any codename. Maybe you could suggest something for me," Skylight suggested. "Well either way, we're here at the castle."

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Skylight, who was staring off into space while walking, snapped back to attention when Silvermoon mentioned her. "Sorry I spaced out, yeah I can't think of any codename. Maybe you could suggest something for me," Skylight suggested. "Well either way, we're here at the castle."

Shiny Silvermoon's expression would change back to a brighter one as @Skylight Scintillate would reassure her. "Oooouh! I just found the perfect code name for you, Skylight! What about... Shy Angel! Because you are shy AND you look like an angel!"

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon's expression would change back to a brighter one as @Skylight Scintillate would reassure her. "Oooouh! I just found the perfect code name for you, Skylight! What about... Shy Angel! Because you are shy AND you look like an angel!"

"Oh, umm, I'm flattered, but I was thinking it sounded better if they were switched, like, Angel Shy... I don't know."

(edited)
On 2023-05-21 at 11:00 PM, Sienna Cinnamon said:

@Shiny Silvermoon (OOC: Haven't been on this thread in a long time!)

"She does, doesn't she! That's the perfect nickname! Well team, we have to find our hidden gem, an' how?" Sienna said, pondering the last part of her sentence 

@Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit @Saturn Ring @Princess Silky

Shiny Silvermoon would then respond to Sienna Cinnamon by calling her by her codename "You are right, Cinnamon Cascade! Let's get to work before the night fall! Searching a stone in the dark isn't what we could call optimized. Also, I'm kind of afraid of-..." She was hesitating to tell her friends about her fear but she eventually finished her sentence. "Of the dark, I'm afraid of the dark. Well, not exactly the dark, more like what might be hidden in it."

On 2023-05-21 at 11:29 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Oh, umm, I'm flattered, but I was thinking it sounded better if they were switched, like, Angel Shy... I don't know."

"You're right, Angel Shy! It's even better like this!"

• 1 month later...

As the three would walk further and further into the castle, they would hear the echoes of an elegant sounded mare speaking through the hall. Should they follow it, they would be greeted with long, overarching stained glass that told the story and history of the location.

Should they choose not to follow the voice, they had the option to consult with each other.

What does @Skylight ScintillateMoonlight@Shiny Silvermoon@Saturn Ring do?

Pixel walks toward the voice as Sienna walks behind her, when following the voice the duo gets lost and bumped into... Glory?!  "Glory what are you doing here?" Pixel said.

(As Glory) "Oh, hi Pixel, Sienna, Shiny, Moonlight!" she said, she booped each one, she joined them in their quest.

@Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit @Saturn Ring

Shiny quickly "threw" her back against the wall like if she needed to sneak up she then made a bunch of incomprehensibles signs with her hooves to communicate with her friends.

She eventually whispered to them "I have a plan... We follow the voice and when it's the right time we strike... They won't see it comming..."

@Silky the smol @Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate @Shiny Silvermoon

In the throne room of the castle where they heard the voice from there sat a regal-looking mare with a good looking build and striking blue eyes that were preoccupied by a book that she was reading . Her ruby mane is styled into an elaborate coiffure and adorned with a silver laurel crown. Her coat shimmered with a subtle iridescence and looked like polished marble with a distinct yellow look to it.

The mare was sitting there, and looked up from her book - glaring to two guards.

"I keep hearing noises in this place. I've had enough of distractions lately." she spoke, and the guards looked nervous. Her eyes looked at the two guards and glared. "Stern Steel, go be a dear and take a look, for me, would you?" she asked with a shuffling motion with her hoof.

Stern Steel, a white and silver stallion, would nod quietly. He'd walk down the hall, and stop to see a group of ponies standing down the hall. He appeared to freeze up awkwardly as he looked at them. 

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Silky the smol @Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate @Shiny Silvermoon

In the throne room of the castle where they heard the voice from there sat a regal-looking mare with a good looking build and striking blue eyes that were preoccupied by a book that she was reading . Her ruby mane is styled into an elaborate coiffure and adorned with a silver laurel crown. Her coat shimmered with a subtle iridescence and looked like polished marble with a distinct yellow look to it.

The mare was sitting there, and looked up from her book - glaring to two guards.

"I keep hearing noises in this place. I've had enough of distractions lately." she spoke, and the guards looked nervous. Her eyes looked at the two guards and glared. "Stern Steel, go be a dear and take a look, for me, would you?" she asked with a shuffling motion with her hoof.

Stern Steel, a white and silver stallion, would nod quietly. He'd walk down the hall, and stop to see a group of ponies standing down the hall. He appeared to freeze up awkwardly as he looked at them. 

Shiny Silvermoon made it even more awkward by just remaining silent while staring at the guard.

After a moment she finally said with a German accent "We tourists from Ger'mane'y! We searching for bathrooms and got lost in you castle! Ya!"

8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon @Skylight Scintillate @Silky the smol

The white and silver guard looks at Shiny Silvermoon and looks at her awkwardly before he would make an attempt at looking strong and puff up his chest comically. "Come with me." he would speak, leading them into the throne room. 

@Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit

"Pssss! Guys, I think I've convinced him!" Shiny whispered to her friends while following the guard to the throne room with them.

@Saturn Ring @Shiny Silvermoon @Silky the smol @Skylight Scintillate

The guard takes them to the fairly ornate throne room. They can see the mare as described earlier sitting in the throne. She was reading a book, that if anyone cared to look close enough was titled "Tears of the Prophets". She'd look up to see who the guard brought in and looked at them passively.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" she asked with a smirk as she shut the book and stepped off the throne. "Who might you be?" she asked the group.