Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Hidden Gem

Ice Princess Silky

After The Gathering Event, it was nice to return home. Relax. Digest all that had happened. And then, upon gathering once again, many ponies were happy to finally have a normal day in Canterlot where nothing eventful happens.

@Skylight Scintillatewas unraveling the scroll in her hoofs with the pastel pink lace ribbon and Moonlight Wane @Nitobitwas observing the rock from all interesting angles as it catches the light with a peculiar gleam. 

But in the distance, there was someone watching. Someone who was hovering as if she had been familiar in some way with Silky. This adorable unicorn, as silvery as a @Shiny Silvermoon seemed curious about the environment around her. 
Ponies had gather to chatter and discuss the peculiar items they had been handed.

• Brohoof 6

Shiny Silvermoon was holding a mysterious basket while observing @Skylight Scintillate and @Nitobit chatting with each others. "I have a visual on the targets... Beginning of the operation "Making New Friends To Complete The Quest About Finding a Gem Hidden In Caterlot"... Maybe I should find shorter name for the operation." She whispered to herself. She then spontaneously came across the two ponies with a wide smile and a positive attitude. "Hi! My name is Shiny Silvermoon! Princess Silky told me that you are friends with her so I thought that I could introduce myself to both of you and bring you some pastries!" She said before revealing the pastries she had in her basket.

• Brohoof 2

Silky couldn't help but narrow her eyes with struggle to suppress her fond smile at the curious unicorn eager to explore the possibilities of this journey of friendship. She'd listen in on when Shiny's comment about the long operation name and release a soft giggle before saying, "Hey, that's just the code name." The pink pegasus was elegant in her stature but it was always surprising to find her silly streak slipping through that.

As the others Shining would step in, she knew that both Skylight and Moonlight were rather shy ponies, so she would quietly observe the exchange to see if any help was needed for introduction.

@Skylight Scintillate@Nitobit@Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

Wane paused his rock examination and turned to face the new guest. "Hi Shiny. Nice to meet you. I'm Moonlight Wane." He introduced himself, before looking at the basket. "You also brought something? Sweet. Would you like to join us?"

Skylight glanced over the scroll and nodded at Silky when she finished reading it, acknowledging that she understood the instructions. She knew where to go and she would head out once the group dispersed. 

15 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon was holding a mysterious basket while observing @Skylight Scintillate and @Nitobit chatting with each others. "I have a visual on the targets... Beginning of the operation "Making New Friends To Complete The Quest About Finding a Gem Hidden In Caterlot"... Maybe I should find shorter name for the operation." She whispered to herself. She then spontaneously came across the two ponies with a wide smile and a positive attitude. "Hi! My name is Shiny Silvermoon! Princess Silky told me that you are friends with her so I thought that I could introduce myself to both of you and bring you some pastries!" She said before revealing the pastries she had in her basket.

"Oh hello Shiny. Nice to meet you. So um, what kind of pastries do you all like?" Skylight asked, pulling out some pastries she liked from the selection offered and eating them. 

"I don't have a preference. I like anything that's sweet. Especially if it contains mangoes." Wane replied, putting his hoof on the stone and moving it idly on the table.

"So, Skylight. Can we read the scroll now?" He leaned closer to Skylight to see what was written on the paper.

"Ah cool, I quite like blueberry pastries myself, but like any sweet pastry that's well made. Mango is good as well," Skylight replied as she ate a blueberry cupcake.

"The scroll? Oh, umm, ok then... Silky just wants me to grab something. She believes she left her elphenite in the dormitory and she wants me to go with you to get it, Silvermoon. After that, we meet back up at the cottege," Skylight paraphrased.

• Brohoof 1

"Somehow, this scroll succeeded making this looks like a simple boring errand to do for the princess. Come on! We are going to live an amazing adventure together by searching this lost gem! And in my opinion, we should use the precious time we will spend together while we seek the gem to get to know each others. What do you think both?"

• Brohoof 1

"Sure, I'm in," Moonlight smiled at Shiny's enthusiasm and scooped the stone to his bag, but then he thought about it for a moment. "She put it on a scroll and neatly wrapped it in a ribbon? Why didn't she just tell us? Is she asking all three of us to go? And what is that 'elephanite'?"

• Brohoof 2

After witnessing Moonlight put a stone in his bag, Shiny got curious about it. "Maybe I should ask Moonlight what it this stone he has with him but later. For now, we need to figure out what the lost gem looks like or how to find it..." She whispered to herself. "Maybe if we want answers to our questions we should find somepony who knows about stones and gems. Does anypony knows an expert or something close to it?"

20 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

"Sure, I'm in," Moonlight smiled at Shiny's enthusiasm and scooped the stone to his bag, but then he thought about it for a moment. "She put it on a scroll and neatly wrapped it in a ribbon? Why didn't she just tell us? Is she asking all three of us to go? And what is that 'elephanite'?"

"Yeah, that is a bit strange. Why did you hand me a scroll?" Skylight asked Silky. 

13 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

After witnessing Moonlight put a stone in his bag, Shiny got curious about it. "Maybe I should ask Moonlight what it this stone he has with him but later. For now, we need to figure out what the lost gem looks like or how to find it..." She whispered to herself. "Maybe if we want answers to our questions we should find somepony who knows about stones and gems. Does anypony knows an expert or something close to it?"

"Maybe we can ask Silky to describe it," Skylight replied before turning to Silky. "Can you describe what it looks like?" Skylight asked. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-03-28 at 11:47 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Yeah, that is a bit strange. Why did you hand me a scroll?" Skylight asked Silky. 

"Maybe we can ask Silky to describe it," Skylight replied before turning to Silky. "Can you describe what it looks like?" Skylight asked. 

Silky would smile warmly as she walks over to the three ponies in a group, huddled over the letter. "Ah, it's my elphenite gem..." Silky proceeded as if that was the most common and obvious word in the world. "The one I usually have dangling around my neck that glows in colors -- usually a green one." She'd caress around her neck to demonstrate the absence of it. "I left it in the dorms of the Canterlot Castle after we were all summoned there for a journey." She looked to @Skylight Scintillateto references this very obscure event. She'd then smile to @Nitobitand then @Shiny Silvermoon, "You two can follow Skylight to the dorm. With that letter she is granted permission to have entry." And indeed the envelope would have an official seal similar to the one from their original adventure many moons ago.

"Thank you all for taking the time to help me." With a soft, graceful bow, she'd dismiss herself if they had no other questions or concerns. "Shiny," she'd smile to her apprentice, her eyes glistening with pride. "I am so proud of you." She'd then look over at Moonlight @Nitobit "Skylight will guide but you keep these two out of mischief." She'd giggle and toss him an extra mango for good measure.

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky would smile warmly as she walks over to the three ponies in a group, huddled over the letter. "Ah, it's my elphenite gem..." Silky proceeded as if that was the most common and obvious word in the world. "The one I usually have dangling around my neck that glows in colors -- usually a green one." She'd caress around her neck to demonstrate the absence of it. "I left it in the dorms of the Canterlot Castle after we were all summoned there for a journey." She looked to @Skylight Scintillateto references this very obscure event. She'd then smile to @Nitobitand then @Shiny Silvermoon, "You two can follow Skylight to the dorm. With that letter she is granted permission to have entry." And indeed the envelope would have an official seal similar to the one from their original adventure many moons ago.

"Thank you all for taking the time to help me." With a soft, graceful bow, she'd dismiss herself if they had no other questions or concerns. "Shiny," she'd smile to her apprentice, her eyes glistening with price. "I am so proud of you." She'd then look over at Moonlight @Nitobit "Skylight will guide but you keep these two out of mischief." She'd giggle and toss him an extra mango for good measure.

Shiny's heart melted when she heard @Princess Silky tell her about the pride she has toward her. "I won't let you down, princess!" She repplied to her.

When @Princess Silky left them, Shiny Silvermoon turned to @Skylight Scintillate and Moonlight Wane @Nitobit and said "What are we waiting for? Let's find that necklace gem thing and give it back to the princess it belongs to!"

Moonlight caught the mango Silky tossed in his hooves. "You can count on us, Silky." He said, before taking a bite. He stood up and put the bag on his back. Shiny's enthusiasm was contagious and put a smile on his face. "I'm ready to go. Skylight, lead the way."

"Umm, alright then. Let's go," Skylight remarked as she put the letter away and led the group toward the dorm with a skip in her step.  Skylight knew the route, so she got there quickly. However, there was time for Skylight to talk with the others. "So uh, how's it going?" Skylight asked the other two as they walked. 

32 minutes ago, Sienna Cinnamon said:

"Right! Ah hidden gem! Ain't no pony tougher for the job than old @Shiny Silvermoon!" Sienna said, stamping a hoof in excitement. she plucked a stick from the ground with her mouth and drew a little castle in the dirt. 

Shiny turned around to see who said that and realized with eyes full of happiness that it was Sienna Cinnamon.

11 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Umm, alright then. Let's go," Skylight remarked as she put the letter away and led the group toward the dorm with a skip in her step.  Skylight knew the route, so she got there quickly. However, there was time for Skylight to talk with the others. "So uh, how's it going?" Skylight asked the other two as they walked. 

"Pretty good! What about you two?" Shiny said while trotting happily as she was following @Skylight Scintillate with Moonlight @Nitobit.

27 minutes ago, Sienna Cinnamon said:

"Ay, well if it isn't the mare herself!" Sienna chuckled in amusement, it was ironic that she had shown up as she had mentioned her just before! She tossed back her jet black mane as her tail wiggled excitedly.

"Sienna @Saturn Ring, are you coming with us?!" Shiny asked with an even bigger smile on her face. At this point she was close to the joy overload.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

The mare hopped around "Why of course! It seems like an interesting mystery!" Sienna exclaimed, grinning wildly. She walked over to the others and was ready to go! She couldn't wait to get started, she wondered what this gem could be.

5 minutes ago, Sienna Cinnamon said:

The mare hopped around "Why of course! It seems like an interesting mystery!" Sienna exclaimed, grinning wildly. She walked over to the others and was ready to go! She couldn't wait to get started, she wondered what this gem could be.

@Saturn Ring "Yiipie! So all you need to know is that we need to find a gem hidden in the Canterlot dorm while becoming friends with each others! When this quest will be complited I'll officially be @Princess Silky's apprentice and we will live happy for the rest of our lifes! Isn't that great plan?! Bonus, there is nothing wrong that can happen! Yep, nothing wrong! I'm sure nothing wrong will happen!"