Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching My first RP.

Filly Pinkie Pie

(edited)

Link to Roleplay

This is my first RP, so I need help. I know I want my RP to be about either life in Ponyville or about disaster (I had been kind of thinking maybe to go ahead and just make the RP and call it When Disaster Strikes, but I decided maybe not.) By the way, I'm going to be playing as Sky (she's in the Roleplay Character Database somewhere!). So, can anyone help me plan a Roleplay???

So, this is the character list so far:

OCs:
Lace Wing-Lace Wing
Moonless Night-Moonless Night
Pinkie Pie Rocks-Sky
Sky-Sky/Dreamer
TGAP Trixie Sparkle-Quillusion
Half Note-Sonic Wubz

Okay, so, this RP without planning your moves for you would be like this:
Sky finds Ponyville.
A disaster happens.
Sky helps the mane 6 save Equestria.
Of course, there'll be things more than those happening.

Edited by Aureity
Added link to roleplay, and some information to the OOC.

This is my first RP, so I need help. I know I want my RP to be about either life in Ponyville or about disaster (I had been kind of thinking maybe to go ahead and just make the RP and call it When Disaster Strikes, but I decided maybe not.) By the way, I'm going to be playing as Sky (she's in the Roleplay Character Database somewhere!). So, can anyone help me plan a Roleplay???

Meh... why not?

Me... Why not?

Remind me what you were saying? I have a song stuck in my head and it's distracting me, and, as a fact, songs stuck in my head mean I get confused because I can't pay attention.

So remind me what you were saying? :)

And how do I make, a, um, signature?

Hmm...

Let's see...

My character Sky is a foal...

I'VE GOT THE PERFECT IDEA!!!

So, like, the RP could be Sky is lost and is wandering around the Ever-free Forest and she sees Ponyville ahead, goes there, meets the mane 6, well, I guess we can kinda see where this is going, maybe not...

The RP has to speak for itself.

Well, would a pony who is 10 in human years be a foal? I'm a little confused.

(edited)

Hmm...

Let's see...

My character Sky is a foal...

I'VE GOT THE PERFECT IDEA!!!

So, like, the RP could be Sky is lost and is wandering around the Ever-free Forest and she sees Ponyville ahead, goes there, meets the mane 6, well, I guess we can kinda see where this is going, maybe not...

The RP has to speak for itself.

Well, would a pony who is 10 in human years be a foal? I'm a little confused.

I guess so :3 It depends on how you put it. I usually use "springs" instead of "years". But hey, they're cute magic talking ponies, why not give them the same lifespans as a human?

Edited by Flutter Pony

I wouldn't mind if it got messed up. It would still be a roleplay.

Okay how about I use my oc but call him dreamer for this?

Okay how about I use my oc but call him dreamer for this?

Well...

That could work.

And then I could be (my) Sky!

I guess so :3 It depends on how you put it. I usually use "springs" instead of "years". But hey, they're cute magic talking ponies, why not give them the same lifespans as a human?

"Cute magic talking ponies".

PERFECT pony description for MLP (I do NOT have to add FiM... wait, I just did.)

Plus, anyone who wants to join the RP can (until I'm not searching or planning anymore.)

I think it sounds pretty interesting, if that's okay. http://mlpforums.com...less-night-r815

I like the disaster idea c:

Thank you for giving me the perfect idea for a roleplay!!!

I'll say what I though of when one of you quotes me on this thread.

• Brohoof 2

Well...

That could work.

And then I could be (my) Sky!

"Cute magic talking ponies".

PERFECT pony description for MLP (I do NOT have to add FiM... wait, I just did.)

Plus, anyone who wants to join the RP can (until I'm not searching or planning anymore.)

Thank you for giving me the perfect idea for a roleplay!!!

I'll say what I though of when one of you quotes me on this thread.

Wooo! c: Quote ALL the things!

Can I join, for my first RP, because I really want to start RPlaying. Here's my character if you do let me join.

http://mlpforums.com...quillusion-r841

*does an awesome Pinkie Pie face*

You can totally join!

*all of a sudden eyes turn white and glow just like Twilight Sparkle's eyes do sometimes*

This will be explained another time...

*eyes show Pinkie Pie walking around*

I'm not kidding you.

*all of a sudden I turn into Pinkie Pie*

You can join!

*my eyes turn white again and I turn into my RP filly character pony thingymajigy, Sky.*

You can still totally join.

*does an awesome Pinkie Pie face*

You can totally join!

*all of a sudden eyes turn white and glow just like Twilight Sparkle's eyes do sometimes*

This will be explained another time...

*eyes show Pinkie Pie walking around*

I'm not kidding you.

*all of a sudden I turn into Pinkie Pie*

You can join!

*my eyes turn white again and I turn into my RP filly character pony thingymajigy, Sky.*

You can still totally join.

Yay, now can I ask where this roleplaying is going? What are the ideas for it and all that?

Yay, now can I ask where this roleplaying is going? What are the ideas for it and all that?

Well, uh, so...

What I have set up for the RP so far is this:

I play as Sky, my filly character, who is lost in the Everfree forest. She finds Ponyville, and meets the mane 6. She also meets other foals/fillies (and colts too-life wouldn't exist if there were only girls!) and then one day, there's a disaster, and for the mane 6 to save Equestria...

SKY HAS TO HELP THEM!

By the way, people can choose to play one of the mane 6, just me an OC, or be an OC and one of the main six!

I think I'm going to be my OC Sky and one of the mane 6...

I choose to also be Pinkie Pie.

YAY

So back to subject, there isn't exactly an RP yet, but I'm planning on making one as soon as someone quotes me.

I said, I'll make the RP as soon as someone quotes me! Did I forget to say on this thread?!!!?

Well, uh, so...

What I have set up for the RP so far is this:

I play as Sky, my filly character, who is lost in the Everfree forest. She finds Ponyville, and meets the mane 6. She also meets other foals/fillies (and colts too-life wouldn't exist if there were only girls!) and then one day, there's a disaster, and for the mane 6 to save Equestria...

SKY HAS TO HELP THEM!

By the way, people can choose to play one of the mane 6, just me an OC, or be an OC and one of the main six!

I think I'm going to be my OC Sky and one of the mane 6...

I choose to also be Pinkie Pie.

YAY

So back to subject, there isn't exactly an RP yet, but I'm planning on making one as soon as someone quotes me.

I said, I'll make the RP as soon as someone quotes me! Did I forget to say on this thread?!!!?

So an OC who isn't a foal can't be in this?