Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Uzumaki

Fluttershutter

Uzumaki is a very cool horror manga. I just found out about this adaptation. It looks great. Definitely the manga come to life. Practically like a motion comic.

I still can't find a release date. Probably it'll be around Halloween I'd guess.

• Brohoof 1

As a huge fan of Junji Ito, it's indescribable how excited I am for this. This looks like it will be at least ten times better than Junji Ito Collection, another time when they tried to adapt Ito's work into animated form, with them really selling me on just how manga-faithful this looks. Even if this was just for some of his lesser known one-shots and short series as opposed to his most renowned work, I'd still be hyped. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

As a huge fan of Junji Ito, it's indescribable how excited I am for this. This looks like it will be at least ten times better than Junji Ito Collection, another time when they tried to adapt Ito's work into animated form, with them really selling me on just how manga-faithful this looks. Even if this was just for some of his lesser known one-shots and short series as opposed to his most renowned work, I'd still be hyped. 

Wow, I haven't heard of Junji Ito Collection before.