Recent Pulls Thread

Rikifive

Congratulations on getting Furina and her weapon. I wish you luck in not losing the 50/50 the next time you play. I'm very lucky in Genshin (to the point I got C4 Lisa just from pulling) so let me lend my luck to you. Hopefully it works...

Also, I usually don't look at constellations but hearing you describe Sigewinne's, I can only say: what the fudge.

1 hour ago, hanguangjun said:

Congratulations on getting Furina and her weapon. I wish you luck in not losing the 50/50 the next time you play. I'm very lucky in Genshin (to the point I got C4 Lisa just from pulling) so let me lend my luck to you. Hopefully it works...

Also, I usually don't look at constellations but hearing you describe Sigewinne's, I can only say: what the fudge.

Thanks, at least I got the weapon I wanted so that's nice. Though to be honest I wouldn't mind getting the bow, I'd pull for Sigewinne if that happened.

That Furina pull was her first constellation. I hoped to get her to at least C2R1 on this banner, so all I want now is to at least win 50/50, because it sucks the most if one loses it that far in pity, but that's just my luck in a nutshell, so I expect to get Qiqi'd.

Yeah, over doubled burst duration (thus over doubled damage output per burst), tons of crit stats, her constellations make the difference, otherwise I think the long burst animation makes it not worth the time. No joke, she actually would be better as a four star, because there wouldn't be that long burst animation, so maybe then it wouldn't be a dps loss to use it.

But still, her healing is convenient, so she's still nice on her own way.

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

There are no words to describe how much I agree that Sigewinne should be a four star. Especially when today, all of my teammates somehow died when I just used her burst. After the animation ended, all but one were dead and the one that didn't die was almost die... I have no idea what happened when I was seeing the animation =.= But wow, those cons are unbelievably good...

Did Sigewinne enable friendly fire? 👀 Yeah, her cons are better than typical cons other 5* have. What a whale bait...

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png

Inb4 Sig gets a buyable melusine skin. But yes, pulling for Furina is the better option. And on that topic, my Qiqi cons are still real low, Hoyo pls. Or at least give me Dehya so I can play her as Konosuba Darkness in a burgeon team :P

(edited)
On 2024-07-01 at 2:37 AM, Rikifive said:

I expect to get Qiqi'd.

Yeah, this pain-to-play game never fails to disappoint 💀

2024-07-06_02-24-28.png
Qiqi at 78 pity

Literally, two months of awfully boring grinding to get the worst possible outcome, lose* everything what's possible on soft pities.

* - Yes, practically I got the weapon I actually wanted more, but technically I lost, because I actually charted course for the bow and I wouldn't mind getting it

That's just typical genshin for me. This is the more painful the more I play Wuthering Waves - Fluid movement, combat etc., then when I come back to genshin... 💀💀💀 also that painter guy in fontaine with his unskippable wall of text daily quest and many more 💀💀💀top tier gameplay 💀

Why do I still play this lol.

Meanwhile, in Wuthering Waves:

More 4* in a ten pull than I ever had in Genshin for over 3 years:

2024-07-04_02-08-13.png

Actually getting lucky (weapons):

2024-07-04_02-24-34.png

First one meh, at 70 pity, but then at 6 and 7.

I also got some 5* characters early - one on 2nd pull, another on 15th.

Beginner luck? Maybe, but so what. There was no such thing for me in Genshin, my luck has always been trash since the very beginning. Hitting soft pities like a champion. I've got a cursed account on Genshin I say. :mlp_icwudt:

That said, when I'm about to play either of these, I lean more towards WuWa. :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Rikifive

Wow, your Genshin luck is my WuWa luck haha... But it's cool you don't have to suffer from the same stuff you do in Genshin when pulling. And the skippable text in WuWa really is amazing haha.

• Brohoof 1

Not gonna lie, if my luck in WuWa was as horrible as in Genshin, I would consider quitting before getting too attached to it, heh. It's indeed nice to at least there, have some luck. Though it makes me want to play Genshin even less RIP. Even the combat events (like that rogue-like door event) are fun in WuWa, Genshin could never.

So far I don't use the skip option at all, but I do appreciate it being there when the dailies start getting too repetitive. I wouldn't skip dialogues in Genshin either, I'd do so only in these long daily quests with dialogues I had to read hundreds of times.

Well, it's great you're having fun with it. My experience hasn't been the best since I kept lagging but it's good to know someone does enjoy the game. Though the wanting to play Genshin less does suck but it can't be helped if one game is better for you ¯\(o_o)/¯

Yeah, it is a bit laggy, was especially in the first days. Now the ping dropped to around stable 40 in my case and it's totally playable.

Well if I'd win something for once, maybe that would give me some motivation to do progress with quests and the like heh. I procrastinated on the new liyue region, and did 100% on it after I got Xianyun. Perhaps getting Sigewinne would refresh gameplay a bit and I'd do some exploring, but fate wanted me to pull for Furina, and it kicked me in the butt too, so I'll keep waiting for the better days that will never come lol.

• Brohoof 1

Lost most free pulls to Big D but got Furina at 76. Not bad, not great. Got Jinhsi C1 and her weapon with one Encore to my name, and I'm still scraping non-primos from the map.

Thou shalt not draw with coin unless it be a certainty. Thou shalt ne'er draw for weapons unless the game bestows upon thee free weapon draws. Thou shalt ne'er attempt to draw for more than one copy unless thou hast free wishes to squander.

Those are the Gacha Commandments.

• Brohoof 1