Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Recent Pulls Thread

Rikifive

Congratulations on getting Furina and her weapon. I wish you luck in not losing the 50/50 the next time you play. I'm very lucky in Genshin (to the point I got C4 Lisa just from pulling) so let me lend my luck to you. Hopefully it works...

Also, I usually don't look at constellations but hearing you describe Sigewinne's, I can only say: what the fudge.

1 hour ago, hanguangjun said:

Congratulations on getting Furina and her weapon. I wish you luck in not losing the 50/50 the next time you play. I'm very lucky in Genshin (to the point I got C4 Lisa just from pulling) so let me lend my luck to you. Hopefully it works...

Also, I usually don't look at constellations but hearing you describe Sigewinne's, I can only say: what the fudge.

Thanks, at least I got the weapon I wanted so that's nice. Though to be honest I wouldn't mind getting the bow, I'd pull for Sigewinne if that happened.

That Furina pull was her first constellation. I hoped to get her to at least C2R1 on this banner, so all I want now is to at least win 50/50, because it sucks the most if one loses it that far in pity, but that's just my luck in a nutshell, so I expect to get Qiqi'd.

Yeah, over doubled burst duration (thus over doubled damage output per burst), tons of crit stats, her constellations make the difference, otherwise I think the long burst animation makes it not worth the time. No joke, she actually would be better as a four star, because there wouldn't be that long burst animation, so maybe then it wouldn't be a dps loss to use it.

But still, her healing is convenient, so she's still nice on her own way.

There are no words to describe how much I agree that Sigewinne should be a four star. Especially when today, all of my teammates somehow died when I just used her burst. After the animation ended, all but one were dead and the one that didn't die was almost die... I have no idea what happened when I was seeing the animation =.= But wow, those cons are unbelievably good...