Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anocratic empire's tour

Xada

@Xada @Skylight Scintillate 

eeling himself sweat in the noon sun. Bigpip said "It's getting uncofortably hot today, i don't want to ruin my robe with sweat so i think it would be a good idea to go to the dinning room, with the agreements signed. Harmonious Percussion should have prepared us meals by now. I think my guard already went. We should have a prismatic punch with some vegetables.

I will haul back the papers with ink, back to where it was. Excuse me for a moment, you two." with that he enveloped all the items on the table in his violent telekinesis. He then carefuly moved all the items next to him as he trotted away from the meeting area. Only for the mysterious guard to accidentaly bump into Bigpip as he was turning around a hedge bush. Causing a little bit of black ink to spill on it's armor as Bigpip slightly looses focus.

"I'm sorry my Emperor. Do you want me to carry the paper supplies you are carrying for you?" said the bipedal guard, it's voice was slightly muffled through the helmet, sounding neither masculine or feminine.

"Um, yes that would be good, i want to take the guests to the dining room." Bigpip then carefuly gave all the items to the guard and made few steps back. Turning to the duo at the table. "Alright then. You can follow me to the dining room, where we should have a healthy meal. "Bigpip called, guesturing with his head to follow him.

Carnelian would follow towards the dining room. The guards were something that were rather strange and Carnelian didn't really know what to think of them. Perhaps sometime they would find out what those guards were. Now that Carnelian thought about it, she was quite hungry and eager to eat. Carnelian hoped that the food here was good - as she had extremely high standards when it came to eating. Now that the papers had been signed, it was time to eat. Carnelian had hopes that she would be able to go even further with her plans here. Perhaps recognizing the house of Onyx, or at least, a temporary mediator over the Crystal Empire - booting out Cadence and Shining Armor. Though, such thoughts were pushed aside by her curiosity of what would be served in the dining room.

1 hour ago, Carnelian Clout said:

Carnelian would follow towards the dining room. The guards were something that were rather strange and Carnelian didn't really know what to think of them. Perhaps sometime they would find out what those guards were. Now that Carnelian thought about it, she was quite hungry and eager to eat. Carnelian hoped that the food here was good - as she had extremely high standards when it came to eating. Now that the papers had been signed, it was time to eat. Carnelian had hopes that she would be able to go even further with her plans here. Perhaps recognizing the house of Onyx, or at least, a temporary mediator over the Crystal Empire - booting out Cadence and Shining Armor. Though, such thoughts were pushed aside by her curiosity of what would be served in the dining room.

Emperor Bigpip sat down at the chair, encouraging the two to do the same. The meals being served was cooked corn with oats, accompanied by watermelons and a punch of star fruit and dragon fruit.
Harmonious Percussion is about done with his meal already as he was here for a while, waiting for the others. The room was clean but rather cramped with the grand sculptures occupying a lot of space.

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 2023-12-10 at 2:56 PM, Xada said:

Emperor Bigpip sat down at the chair, encouraging the two to do the same. The meals being served was cooked corn with oats, accompanied by watermelons and a punch of star fruit and dragon fruit.
Harmonious Percussion is about done with his meal already as he was here for a while, waiting for the others. The room was clean but rather cramped with the grand sculptures occupying a lot of space.

When Harmoney entered the dining room, she marveled at the statues and found the guards quite intriguing. She thought the food looked quite good, too. She would join in and eat with the others while reflecting on how the food being served and how it connected to the culture of the capital city and its tropical climate. "Mmm, this tropical fruit is good. I assume that this fruit is grown locally here? I quite like this cuisine. I also find the sculptures quite intriguing. What is their significance?" Harmony would ask.

• Brohoof 1

@Xada @Skylight Scintillate

On 2023-12-10 at 2:56 PM, Xada said:

Carnelian and her guards would sit down and start eating the food. It was interesting. The difference in tastes was very obvious from what she was used to, but it was clear to everyone around that they enjoyed the fruits that were served here. "In the Crystal Empire, we don't eat what is considered to be normal food. Some of us eat crushed up crystalline Gems and berries that grow underground in caves." Carnelian said to Harmony, Bigpip and Harmonious Percussion.

5 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Mmm, this tropical fruit is good. I assume that this fruit is grown locally here? I quite like this cuisine. I also find the sculptures quite intriguing. What is their significance?" Harmony would ask.

"Yes, it's harvested from the castle's orchard. It's not grown much elseware due to the trees being high maintance and needing tropical climate. I don't thing these specific sculptures bare any significance beyond being unique. They are just decorations, it's not uncommon for ponies to have sculptures as decorations. Abstract sculptures are the most popular way to decorate the streets and communal spaces." Emperor Bigpip replied with a stoic expression.

3 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

"In the Crystal Empire, we don't eat what is considered to be normal food. Some of us eat crushed up crystalline Gems and berries that grow underground in caves." Carnelian said to Harmony, Bigpip and Harmonious Percussion.

"That sounds awful to be honest. Don't you have greenhouses or at least some mushrooms that can grow in caves? Sounds much healthier." Harmonious Percussion answered, looking disgusted.

• Delighted Giggle 1

With diplomatic buissness out of the way. The delegates from Equestria and Crystal empire have decided to stay at the Imperial castle for a second day. The third day, in the morning they packed all their items and were on their merry way. Lead back by Harmonious Percussion to their anchored ship at the port, the same way they arrived to Imperial castle.

Short time later after they leave and return to their own home continent. Help is send to assist with the flooded powerplant. Eggheads in Anocratic empire study the material Carneline Clout gave to Emperor Bigpip. Bigpip drafted an official resolution declaring that Crystal Empire deserves to be an independent state.
Emperor Bigpip with the other members of the central government would after this shift their focus to the ever changing situation in the colonies on planet Acrab.

• Hugs 1