Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anocratic empire's tour

Xada

(edited)
6 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Huh, what do you mean by at the cost of time and nutrition?" Harmony asked. "Is it very expensive to do so?"

"Ministry of Kindness? Huh, how does that work? In Equestria, we have an Element of Kindness, Fluttershy, who spreads kindness throughout the region and demonstrates how showing a little kindness to others can go a long way. Is that similar to what this region has?" Harmony noted.

"Well it kinda is. Bye the way, Ministry of kindness is a government department responsible for managing healthcare over here. It is named after the element of Harmony.  There are five others government departments named after the elements of Harmony. The other important government departments being The police, Ministry of defence, Ministry of warfare, Department of Health and Safety, Department of Environment, Department of Utility, Department of Justice, Commercial unit ministry and Department of Transportation which manages the train we are on." Harmonious Percussion answered briefly. the train continued on it's way through the desert.

Edited by Xada
  • Brohoof 1

On 2023-11-05 at 1:03 AM, Carnelian Clout said:

Carnelian shook her head to this, "The Crystal Heart itself is a new artifact in terms of our history. For thousands of years, we have existed without it. It was uncovered one day in a mining expedition, the origins of the Heart are unclear. It is not known who created it. There are many legends about it being seen before it came to the Empire. The King of many generations ago, devised a plan to use the power of the heart to shield the Capital City from hostile magic and storms. After many years of experimentation, that was completed. It was discovered that the heart is like a battery, fueled by the emotions of the populace. It's a mere tool to be used." she spoke.

"Oh, I see," Harmony replied. While she did hear about the heart from others, she didn't really consider it this way. It was interesting to hear different perspectives and try to create a more complete picture with it.

On 2023-11-05 at 4:44 AM, Xada said:

"Well it kinda is. Bye the way, Ministry of kindness is a government department responsible for managing healthcare over here. It is named after the element of Harmony.  There are five others government departments named after the elements of Harmony. The other important government departments being The police, Ministry of defence, Ministry of warfare, Department of Health and Safety, Department of Environment, Department of Utility, Department of Justice, Commercial unit ministry and Department of Transportation which manages the train we are on." Harmonious Percussion answered briefly. the train continued on it's way through the desert.

"Huh, I suppose my question is, what made the government decide to name some of their departments after the Elements of Harmony? Do they view the elements quite favorably? And which department is named with which element?" Harmony asked.

• Hugs 1

"I am not sure why exactly, i think maybe it was for propaganda reason? They sure view elements of Harmony favourably, since they are virtues to live by.

Ministry of loyalty does national censuses and handles migration of people. On top of also occasionaly producing propaganda. Ministry of honesty is seperated into two departments. This is because its a organization dealing with goverment corruption and having just one depardment could lead to it's corruption and having the bureucrats corrupt in the organisation fighting corruption would be very bad. Ministry of laughter administrates goverment owned entertainment and cultural facilities. Such as museums, parks, brothels etc. Ministry of magic administrates goverment owned schools and handling of magicaly charged materials. As well as magic related research projects. Ministry of generosity helps coordinate general resource allocation between regionaly elected planners. However this organization doesn't really have a say in allocation of resources, since that is mostly responsibility of regional and local planners.

Phew, that was a mouthful, sometimes i'm glad that i'm just Bigpip's secretary and not him, because all this government stuff is confusing to most ponies, so i hope i didn't say too much or too little for your foreigner brain to understand miss." he said, looking a bit tired now.

The empty seat next to the guard was now taken by an old mare kirin with cloudy amber colored eyes, green coat, yellow mane and tail; wearing green jade-gold jewery and a white furry pelt made of a an unknown animal. She is wearing a  leather saddlebag over the pelt. A leather cowboy hat sitting on her head. She looks over the group of yours with interest, though she chooses to stays silent, not wanting to interupt thet conversation. 

The sun outside was starting to set. The capital was now visible in the distance as the train is getting closer to it.
  • Hugs 1

@Xada @Skylight Scintillate

This was something that made Carnelian rather curious. "How did you learn of the Elements of Harmony, as this is not Equestria?" Carnelian asked, wondering where they learned about the Elements of Harmony from. Before the Empire vanished, she had never heard of them.

"Oh, I see," Harmony replied. While she did hear about the heart from others, she didn't really consider it this way. It was interesting to hear different perspectives and try to create a more complete picture with it.

"Many centuries ago, the Crystal Empire encompassed what you now call Northern Equestria. We had cities everywhere. Our name was highly respected. It was only when the later Kings and Queens came to cater to the Equestrians, in exchange for lucrative sums of wealth - rather than standing by the valor of their own people. When Sombra came, the Empire had a civil war, of which he lost, and the Capital was lost. From what I've heard, the Empire collapsed without the Capital, and subsequently became part of Equestria. Many Crystal Ponies fled from Equestria, and founded the nations known as Laziomare, Franzington, and Carisle away from Equestrian shores." Carnelian would add.

Ministry of loyalty does national censuses and handles migration of people. On top of also occasionaly producing propaganda. Ministry of honesty is seperated into two departments. This is because its a organization dealing with goverment corruption and having just one depardment could lead to it's corruption and having the bureucrats corrupt in the organisation fighting corruption would be very bad. Ministry of laughter administrates goverment owned entertainment and cultural facilities. Such as museums, parks, brothels etc. Ministry of magic administrates goverment owned schools and handling of magicaly charged materials. As well as magic related research projects. Ministry of generosity helps coordinate general resource allocation between regionaly elected planners. However this organization doesn't really have a say in allocation of resources, since that is mostly responsibility of regional and local planners.

Phew, that was a mouthful, sometimes i'm glad that i'm just Bigpip's secretary and not him, because all this government stuff is confusing to most ponies, so i hope i didn't say too much or too little for your foreigner brain to understand miss." he said, looking a bit tired now.

The empty seat next to the guard was now taken by an old mare kirin with cloudy amber colored eyes, green coat, yellow mane and tail; wearing green jade-gold jewery and a white furry pelt made of a an unknown animal. She is wearing a  leather saddlebag over the pelt. A leather cowboy hat sitting on her head. She looks over the group of yours with interest, though she chooses to stays silent, not wanting to interupt thet conversation. 

The sun outside was starting to set. The capital was now visible in the distance as the train is getting closer to it.

None of this made any sense to her, to put it one way. Carnelian would listen to this, thinking over it for a minute or so before she would ask - "You seem to have based your society so much around the Elements of Harmony, I ask again, why is that? Where did you learn of them? Was this area of the world once part of Equestria too?" 

@Props Valroa 

13 hours ago, Xada said:

"I am not sure why exactly, i think maybe it was for propaganda reason? They sure view elements of Harmony favourably, since they are virtues to live by.

"Well that makes sense. I also think the elements are quite favorable. I think that they have quite positively impacted Equestria in pretty significant ways. Like Princess Twilight has substantially increased our diplomacy with other regions, and we try to understand and help these regions as much as we can. I'd like to think that as a diplomat for Equestria, I am pretty good at living up to the elements of harmony and what they represent," Harmony explained, gesturing around.

13 hours ago, Xada said:

Harmony waved to her, not really sure what else to say. However, she noted that it seemed that this region also seemed quite culturally diverse, with several different species seen on the train.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

@Props Valroa 

"Well that makes sense. I also think the elements are quite favorable. I think that they have quite positively impacted Equestria in pretty significant ways. Like Princess Twilight has substantially increased our diplomacy with other regions, and we try to understand and help these regions as much as we can. I'd like to think that as a diplomat for Equestria, I am pretty good at living up to the elements of harmony and what they represent," Harmony explained, gesturing around.

"The mainland of Anocratic empire, that being west Equus. Was settled by ponies from Equestria over two thousand years ago. So beliefs stemming from orthodox Harmonism carried over into symbols and traditions even in todays Neo-Harmonist society. Though, i don't know what elements Twilight Sparkle is suppose to represent since i don't know her." Harmonious Percussion answered.

The train now entered the tropical forest in front of the capital's entrance.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

"Many centuries ago, the Crystal Empire encompassed what you now call Northern Equestria. We had cities everywhere. Our name was highly respected. It was only when the later Kings and Queens came to cater to the Equestrians, in exchange for lucrative sums of wealth - rather than standing by the valor of their own people. When Sombra came, the Empire had a civil war, of which he lost, and the Capital was lost. From what I've heard, the Empire collapsed without the Capital, and subsequently became part of Equestria. Many Crystal Ponies fled from Equestria, and founded the nations known as Laziomare, Franzington, and Carisle away from Equestrian shores." Carnelian would add.

"Oh, so Sombra is from the other royal house that you mentioned? What caused his rise to power? In what way was the Crystal Empire highly respected? Were they particularly powerful in terms of their military diplomacy or economy? What caused this change that resulted in the Crystal Empire catering to Equestrians? And where is Laziomare, Franzington, and Carisle and what are they like?" Harmony asked.

2 hours ago, Xada said:

"The mainland of Anocratic empire, that being west Equus. Was settled by ponies from Equestria over two thousand years ago. So beliefs stemming from orthodox Harmonism carried over into symbols and traditions even in todays Neo-Harmonist society. Though, i don't know what elements Twilight Sparkle is suppose to represent since i don't know her." Harmonious Percussion answered.

"Oh, so this is from the previous generations of bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Well the current element bearers are Princess Twilight Sparkle as the element of magic, Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash as the element of loyalty, Fluttershy as the element of kindness, Rarity as the element of generosity, Pinkie Pie as the element of laughter, and Applejack as the element of honesty," Harmony explained. She would describe some of the things that the current element bearers did to other ponies that best represented their elements.

• Hugs 1

32 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Oh, so this is from the previous generations of bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Well the current element bearers are Princess Twilight Sparkle as the element of magic, Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash as the element of loyalty, Fluttershy as the element of kindness, Rarity as the element of generosity, Pinkie Pie as the element of laughter, and Applejack as the element of honesty," Harmony explained. She would describe some of the things that the current element bearers did to other ponies that best represented their elements.

"Be that as it may Miss Harmony Song. I don't really follow with what is going on in Equestria, since i already have a lot of things to worry about in Anocratic empire.  We are about to embark in a minute, so we should prepare to grab our baggage, so that the janitors can quickly clean the train, before it travels again from the capital." Harmonious Percussion answered, the sun just set, the only source of light being artificial lamps. Ponies were crowding the trains doors as it was slowing down.

• Brohoof 1

@Skylight Scintillate @Xada

"Oh, so Sombra is from the other royal house that you mentioned? What caused his rise to power? In what way was the Crystal Empire highly respected? Were they particularly powerful in terms of their military diplomacy or economy? What caused this change that resulted in the Crystal Empire catering to Equestrians? And where is Laziomare, Franzington, and Carisle and what are they like?" Harmony asked.

"To give you more information - Sombra's origins began as a humble scientist, and was born a Crystal Unicorn. For years, his services provided many needed discoveries for the Crystal Empire. I do not know much about him, from those times - but that was before he got corrupted by power. Eventually, from what I know - he began to have political ambitions and changed careers, he had begun to use his knowledge of science within the military. His ambitions grew, and one day - he discovered the Umbrum - a race of shadow beings that dwelled beneath the caverns beneath the Crystal Empire. Upon his meeting with them, he became corrupt." Carnelian would pause for a moment.

"The King and Queen at the time, had aimed to incorporate themselves into the Equestrian Royalty so they could vie for more influence beyond the Empire. A move that if they succeeded, would have removed the Empire from the map. Many Crystal Ponies disagreed with this, and when Sombra returned, they would follow him. And so began the civil war. Sombra's forces championed themselves as the leaders of freedom for the Empire, and fought several brutal long battles before the Two Sisters came in - banishing him, and scattering his armies to the Wind. With the Capital City gone, his former followers would exile themselves away and form the three nations of Laziomare, Franzington, and Carisle. There, they walled themselves away from the world, and adopted a strict loyalty to their "One True King". " she spoke and pulled out an expanded map of the world, pointing to three smaller nations grouped together in the far North-Western corner of the world.

"When Sombra returned, his mind was fried, to put it one way. Over 1,000 years of isolation and without a physical body drove him to complete insanity. After he was banished yet again, his remaining forces that were stuck in limbo in the capital made an agreement with the new leaders of the Crystal Empire that they would exile themselves away, yet again. Even in death the Old King and Queen's goal was established."

Carnelian had sympathies for Sombra's ideals, though that ended as soon as the two of them met. Sombra wanted to court her and mold her into his Queen - to which Carnelian actually accepted, only to attempt to Kill him, of which she was punished by exile into the mines like the other Crystal Ponies. When they had been freed, Carnelian wasn't particularly happy with the notion of not being able to claim revenge and claim the throne for herself.

She was back to square one. 

"Be that as it may Miss Harmony Song. I don't really follow with what is going on in Equestria, since i already have a lot of things to worry about in Anocratic empire.  We are about to embark in a minute, so we should prepare to grab our baggage, so that the janitors can quickly clean the train, before it travels again from the capital." Harmonious Percussion answered, the sun just set, the only source of light being artificial lamps. Ponies were crowding the trains doors as it was slowing down.

It seemed this conversation has divulged into praising Equestrian achievements, something Carnelian would never be fond of. It just so happens that the Equestrians have the Elements of harmony and are revered for all the fame and glory that comes with it. How that made her bitter, to think they got away with stealing the Crystal Empire away and then to add insult to wound - puppeting the remaining Capital under two Equestrian leaders. 

9 hours ago, Xada said:

"Oh, we're almost here," Harmony noted. She got up and began gathering her luggage from the overhead compartments and setting them next to her, preparing to get off the train. 

6 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

"To give you more information - Sombra's origins began as a humble scientist, and was born a Crystal Unicorn. For years, his services provided many needed discoveries for the Crystal Empire. I do not know much about him, from those times - but that was before he got corrupted by power. Eventually, from what I know - he began to have political ambitions and changed careers, he had begun to use his knowledge of science within the military. His ambitions grew, and one day - he discovered the Umbrum - a race of shadow beings that dwelled beneath the caverns beneath the Crystal Empire. Upon his meeting with them, he became corrupt." Carnelian would pause for a moment.

"The King and Queen at the time, had aimed to incorporate themselves into the Equestrian Royalty so they could vie for more influence beyond the Empire. A move that if they succeeded, would have removed the Empire from the map. Many Crystal Ponies disagreed with this, and when Sombra returned, they would follow him. And so began the civil war. Sombra's forces championed themselves as the leaders of freedom for the Empire, and fought several brutal long battles before the Two Sisters came in - banishing him, and scattering his armies to the Wind. With the Capital City gone, his former followers would exile themselves away and form the three nations of Laziomare, Franzington, and Carisle. There, they walled themselves away from the world, and adopted a strict loyalty to their "One True King". " she spoke and pulled out an expanded map of the world, pointing to three smaller nations grouped together in the far North-Western corner of the world.

"When Sombra returned, his mind was fried, to put it one way. Over 1,000 years of isolation and without a physical body drove him to complete insanity. After he was banished yet again, his remaining forces that were stuck in limbo in the capital made an agreement with the new leaders of the Crystal Empire that they would exile themselves away, yet again. Even in death the Old King and Queen's goal was established."

"Huh, I haven't heard of that perspective before," Harmony replied, slowly letting that information sink in. After a bit, she spoke up again. "Though I see why the Crystal Empire is the way it is now. It seems like Equestria and the Crystal Empire have quite a lot to discuss. I'm sure Princess Twilight Sparkle is willing to talk to you, but that would be for another diplomatic mission."

• Hugs 1

Harmonious Percussion would help Harmony Song with her baggage. The train's door opened and everypony in the train would leave. Taking stairs into an underground tunnel connecting the train platform with the rest of the platforns and station. There was a lot of platforms and trains parked, since this was the capital city. Despite being warmer then east coasts of Ponynia, the nightfall made the surrounding temperature pleasant. Slowly making your way down the stairs, you can see that the walls of whole tunnel were painted over with various abstract artworks.

"I don't remember this tunnel getting a nakeover, must have been done very recently by local artists. An improvement for sure from exposed bricks." Harmonious Percussion mused. It was slightly difficult to fully appreciate it fully with so many ponies moving through the tunnel.
  • Brohoof 1

Carnelian would look to her guards and they would reach up into the compartments and prepare gathering the luggage for transport. The guards placed it all upon the cart and would then patiently wait to depart the train. Carnelian looked out, seeing the final rays of the sun as it set behind the horizon, through the window.

"Huh, I haven't heard of that perspective before," Harmony replied, slowly letting that information sink in. After a bit, she spoke up again. "Though I see why the Crystal Empire is the way it is now. It seems like Equestria and the Crystal Empire have quite a lot to discuss. I'm sure Princess Twilight Sparkle is willing to talk to you, but that would be for another diplomatic mission."

Carnelian would nod to this, finding it somewhat surprising that an Equestrian was willing to listen to her. She might be onto something here - and would have to consider another diplomatic mission to remove Cadence and Shining Armor from the throne - thus instilling native Crystal Pony rule back to the Empire. 

Harmonious Percussion would help Harmony Song with her baggage. The train's door opened and everypony in the train would leave. Taking stairs into an underground tunnel connecting the train platform with the rest of the platforns and station. There was a lot of platforms and trains parked, since this was the capital city. Despite being warmer then east coasts of Ponynia, the nightfall made the surrounding temperature pleasant. Slowly making your way down the stairs, you can see that the walls of whole tunnel were painted over with various abstract artworks.

"I don't remember this tunnel getting a nakeover, must have been done very recently by local artists. An improvement for sure from exposed bricks." Harmonious Percussion mused. It was slightly difficult to fully appreciate it fully with so many ponies moving through the tunnel.

Now was time to leave and Carnelian Clout and her guards would depart the train along with Harmony and Harmonious. She kept her eyes open to see what Harmonious was talking about, finding it to be somewhat interesting.

2 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

Now was time to leave and Carnelian Clout and her guards would depart the train along with Harmony and Harmonious. She kept her eyes open to see what Harmonious was talking about, finding it to be somewhat interesting.

"I think we should move out the way towards our destination, which is Emperor Bigpip's castle. We are currently in the city center, so we will need to go south from the city center. I don't think it should take a long time getting there on hoof. I hope Bigpip is prepared to greet you at this time of day, since the night just Started. Thought it's not like he has much of a consistant sleep schedule as he has a lot of work when he isn't doing normal administration or attending government meetings." Stated Harmonious Percussion in stern tone.

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 11/8/2023 at 9:20 AM, Xada said:

When the train arrived at the station, Harmony followed the Harmonious off the train and into the complex network of tunnels. It was crowded, so Harmony struggled a bit in keeping up with Harmonious. However, she could still notice the artwork on the walls in her peripheral vision. She thought it was nice how the ponies here put effort into making the tunnels in their train stations pleasant. 

On 11/8/2023 at 3:01 PM, Xada said:

"I think we should move out the way towards our destination, which is Emperor Bigpip's castle. We are currently in the city center, so we will need to go south from the city center. I don't think it should take a long time getting there on hoof. I hope Bigpip is prepared to greet you at this time of day, since the night just Started. Thought it's not like he has much of a consistant sleep schedule as he has a lot of work when he isn't doing normal administration or attending government meetings." Stated Harmonious Percussion in stern tone.

“Ok I’ll keep that in mind. I’m ok with meeting him tomorrow morning and finding a place to stay if that works better for him,” Harmony replied. 

• Brohoof 1

Carnelian and her guards would follow through the crowded area. She didn't have much to really add or say to this - other than that she didn't particularly care about the personal affairs of Bigpip. She was here on a diplomatic mission, and that involved learning about the Anocratic Empire. Would be a thing she wished to have, would be external diplomatic support for her Royal House's claim to power in the Crystal Empire. Though of course such a thing would have to be done tactfully. 

"I think it would be best to head to the castle and rest there, since there are always at least two guest bedrooms available at all times. I don't think Bigpip would mind. I think he will be interested in whatever you have to offer to him during negotiations. Afterwhich you can continue the tour if you so choose to, for like two additional days, depending on how long Emperor Bigpip will be alright with you staying. 

Anyhow, let's continue walking towards our destination. He leads you upstairs through the station building, which contained what looked like a small food store, with several benches to lay on.
Outside was a stone tile path connecting various buildings offering different services. Just like at the port of Ponynia, there was a park but bigger and empty at this time of day. The street didn't have lamps illuminating it but the moonlight was sufficient. 
It was far from silent still as ponies could be heard talking from the station and insects were buzzing by.
  • Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 2023-11-10 at 9:50 AM, Xada said:

"I think it would be best to head to the castle and rest there, since there are always at least two guest bedrooms available at all times. I don't think Bigpip would mind. I think he will be interested in whatever you have to offer to him during negotiations. Afterwhich you can continue the tour if you so choose to, for like two additional days, depending on how long Emperor Bigpip will be alright with you staying. 

Anyhow, let's continue walking towards our destination. He leads you upstairs through the station building, which contained what looked like a small food store, with several benches to lay on.
Outside was a stone tile path connecting various buildings offering different services. Just like at the port of Ponynia, there was a park but bigger and empty at this time of day. The street didn't have lamps illuminating it but the moonlight was sufficient. 
It was far from silent still as ponies could be heard talking from the station and insects were buzzing by.

"Alright then, let's head straight for the castle then," Harmony replied, following Harmonious closely. She didn't really have much else to say, so she would glance around to admire the sights of the city, and she would think about it compared to Ealuit or the cities in Equestria. However, she was quite interested in learning more about this region.

• Hugs 1

On 2023-11-10 at 9:50 AM, Xada said:

Carenelian didn't have too much to say to Harmonious as she would closely follow alongside the group. She hadn't planned to stay here for more than a week, so even if it was a few days it would suffice her needs for this diplomatic mission. As they walked about, she would take in the sights of the city. Looking up at the moonlight, it was interesting to see no street lamps anywhere as insects buzzed by. Insects were something that were rather rare in the Crystal Empire considering the climate. 

1 hour ago, Carnelian Clout said:

Carenelian didn't have too much to say to Harmonious as she would closely follow alongside the group. She hadn't planned to stay here for more than a week, so even if it was a few days it would suffice her needs for this diplomatic mission. As they walked about, she would take in the sights of the city. Looking up at the moonlight, it was interesting to see no street lamps anywhere as insects buzzed by. Insects were something that were rather rare in the Crystal Empire considering the climate. 

Harmonious Percussion would lead them from the city center, through a industrial zone. The lights were still on, implying that ponies were still working there even at night. The buildings here were a lot taller then they were in Ponynia, to accomodate the population density. They were made mostly of stone blocks like the rest of the city center. The industrial zone hed some lamps along the streets which emitted dim light.

Edited by Xada
  • Brohoof 1

On 2023-11-11 at 11:59 PM, Carnelian Clout said:

On 2023-11-12 at 1:56 AM, Xada said:

Harmonious Percussion would lead them from the city center, through a industrial zone. The lights were still on, implying that ponies were still working there even at night. The buildings here were a lot taller then they were in Ponynia, to accomodate the population density. They were made mostly of stone blocks like the rest of the city center. The industrial zone hed some lamps along the streets which emitted dim light.

Harmony didn't really have anything to add, so she just glanced around as she followed Harmonious silently. However, she did use this as a chance to glance around at the architecture and think about how it compared to Canterlot or the other capital cities she has been to. 

• Brohoof 1

Harmony didn't really have anything to add, so she just glanced around as she followed Harmonious silently. However, she did use this as a chance to glance around at the architecture and think about how it compared to Canterlot or the other capital cities she has been to. 

Carnelian didn't have much else to add either. She walked about, keeping her eyes open as she looked about at the architecture. Her guards followed along, keeping Carnelian's stuff with them as they followed about. The guards were silent, and did not otherwise speak unless they were spoken to. 

17 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

@Skylight Scintillate

Carnelian didn't have much else to add either. She walked about, keeping her eyes open as she looked about at the architecture. Her guards followed along, keeping Carnelian's stuff with them as they followed about. The guards were silent, and did not otherwise speak unless they were spoken to. 

Harmonious Percussion leads you to the edge of the circular city. Where some residential blocks are partialy surrounded by tropical vegetation. Between two apartment blocks is the Emperor's castle with a moat. The castle from the outside looks visibly older then the apartments to the side of it. In the front is a lowered wooden bridge and a small gate of polished stone. To the side of the gate are embrasures. The walls aren't particulary tall, much lower then the more recently constructed apartment building.

Harmonious Percussion would walk over the bridge and knock on the gate. Which shortly afterwards, slowly opened. Harmonious Percussion would wave over to you and quickly greet someone out of view, next to the opened gate. It was getting cloudy, obscuring the moon.

• Hugs 1

@Props Valroa 

14 hours ago, Xada said:

Harmonious Percussion leads you to the edge of the circular city. Where some residential blocks are partialy surrounded by tropical vegetation. Between two apartment blocks is the Emperor's castle with a moat. The castle from the outside looks visibly older then the apartments to the side of it. In the front is a lowered wooden bridge and a small gate of polished stone. To the side of the gate are embrasures. The walls aren't particulary tall, much lower then the more recently constructed apartment building.

Harmonious Percussion would walk over the bridge and knock on the gate. Which shortly afterwards, slowly opened. Harmonious Percussion would wave over to you and quickly greet someone out of view, next to the opened gate. It was getting cloudy, obscuring the moon.

Harmony didn't find anything else to add. She glanced at the castle, and noted its designs. It seemed quite old, but the vegetation seemed pretty nice. She also noted how it was surrounded by a moat, yet in the middle of several residential blocks. Harmony noticed the clouds moving in and quickly scampered into the castle behind Harmonious with her luggage in tow.

• Hugs 1

Harmony didn't find anything else to add. She glanced at the castle, and noted its designs. It seemed quite old, but the vegetation seemed pretty nice. She also noted how it was surrounded by a moat, yet in the middle of several residential blocks. Harmony noticed the clouds moving in and quickly scampered into the castle behind Harmonious with her luggage in tow.

Carnelian followed along and looked at the tropical vegetation. For certain she could say that was one thing that she did not have in the Crystal Empire, nor had she ever seen something like that in person. As they walked about further, she'd look at the apartment blocks and the older castle - which made sense due to the differences in the architecture. Carnelian and her guards would follow into the castle, and she took a quick glance up at the clouds.