Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anocratic empire's tour

Xada

Almost complete darkness fell as the moonlight was obscured by clouds.

"There are guest rooms available, follow me around the star fruit tree orchard. Along the stone tile path." Harmonious Percussion said, raising his voice, while walking next to well kept hedges.
The guard, previously out of view could be seen closing the entrance behind you with it's upper limbs.
The guard in question being a bipedal figure completely covered in purple armor, except for it's tail, which was thin and long with; stripes of three colors. Those being two hues of purple and a hue of white. On it's back it was carrying a firearm of sorts.
The darkness makes it difficult to see properly.
A minute later, few water droplets fall as it starts raining while the group follows Harmonious Percussion around the orchard inside, into a hallway connecting multiple bedroom.
"There are available guest rooms to the left of my bedroom over here. I don't know about you but my coat got a little moist so i will go dry myself and get some sleep. You should do the same" Harmonious Percussion said smiling while entering his bedroom
  • Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 2023-11-16 at 8:47 AM, Xada said:

Almost complete darkness fell as the moonlight was obscured by clouds.

"There are guest rooms available, follow me around the star fruit tree orchard. Along the stone tile path." Harmonious Percussion said, raising his voice, while walking next to well kept hedges.
The guard, previously out of view could be seen closing the entrance behind you with it's upper limbs.
The guard in question being a bipedal figure completely covered in purple armor, except for it's tail, which was thin and long with; stripes of three colors. Those being two hues of purple and a hue of white. On it's back it was carrying a firearm of sorts.
The darkness makes it difficult to see properly.
A minute later, few water droplets fall as it starts raining while the group follows Harmonious Percussion around the orchard inside, into a hallway connecting multiple bedroom.
"There are available guest rooms to the left of my bedroom over here. I don't know about you but my coat got a little moist so i will go dry myself and get some sleep. You should do the same" Harmonious Percussion said smiling while entering his bedroom

"Ooh, these gardens are nice," Harmony would say to herself quietly as she made her way through them. Just before she entered her room, she suddenly realized she had a question. "I assume that you will come to wake us up tomorrow morning? If so, when should we expect so?" she asked Harmonious. After that, she made her way to her room, she would dry herself off and unpack before calling it a night.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

@Props Valroa 

"Ooh, these gardens are nice," Harmony would say to herself quietly as she made her way through them. Just before she entered her room, she suddenly realized she had a question. "I assume that you will come to wake us up tomorrow morning? If so, when should we expect so?" she asked Harmonious. After that, she made her way to her room, she would dry herself off and unpack before calling it a night.

"Yes i will come to wake you up late in the morning. Have good night sleep you all." Harmonious Percussion said sleepily, while walking inside his room, closing the door behind him. Inside he would take jump on the bed and rest.

Inside your room, you can see that it is circular, with a bed with an endtable and a dresser with a sculpture.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Xada said:

"Yes i will come to wake you up late in the morning. Have good night sleep you all." Harmonious Percussion said sleepily, while walking inside his room, closing the door behind him. Inside he would take jump on the bed and rest.

Inside your room, you can see that it is circular, with a bed with an endtable and a dresser with a sculpture.

@Skylight Scintillate @Xada

Carnelian and her guards would follow towards the area where they would sleep for the night. She saw the odd looking guard but just assumed it was some other creature - like a guard dog, or something, some sort of equivalent for that. Carnelian would look to Harmonious and Harmony, "Goodnight." she said to them curtly before her and the guards would take a room for themselves. After a long, hot bath Carnelian was ready for bed. The room was decent, and respectable. She'd go to sleep, while the guards would take shifts guarding over the room as she slept. So far her journey here was rather satisfactory. 

@Skylight Scintillate @Props Valroa

Harmonious Percussion wakes you all up in late morning. "The bathroom is downstairs if you need to. Emperor Bigpip is waiting outside at the negotiating table for you. There will be breakfast prepared in the dinning room." he said nodding. Leading you from the bedroom hallway outside, where it was a little hot, The rain left the trees and soil around them wet but the paths between castle's building was dry.

Harmonious Percussion takes you around hedges, there sits Emperor Bigpip at a large table with some papers which is surrounded by chairs and metal sculptures and hedges. A beautiful outside area. "Good morning everyone. How was the trip here? Please sit down miss Carnelian Clout and miss Harmony Song. I have papers and pens here in case it's needed" he said with a calm and collected attitude.

Edited by Xada
  • Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 2023-11-19 at 2:45 AM, Xada said:

Harmonious Percussion wakes you all up in late morning. "The bathroom is downstairs if you need to. Emperor Bigpip is waiting outside at the negotiating table for you. There will be breakfast prepared in the dinning room." he said nodding. Leading you from the bedroom hallway outside, where it was a little hot, The rain left the trees and soil around them wet but the paths between castle's building was dry.

Harmonious Percussion takes you around hedges, there sits Emperor Bigpip at a large table with some papers which is surrounded by chairs and metal sculptures and hedges. A beautiful outside area. "Good morning everyone. How was the trip here? Please sit down miss Carnelian Clout and miss Harmony Song. I have papers and pens here in case it's needed" he said with a calm and collected attitude.

Harmony had gotten ready for the day a little while before Harmonious showed up. "Well then, I don't think we should keep him waiting. Let's go," Harmony replied.

Once the group arrived at where Emperor Bigpip was, Harmony would bow before taking a seat. "Thanks, sir, it was a pleasant trip, though quite different from what we have in Equestria," Harmony replied. 

• Brohoof 1

@Xada @Skylight Scintillate

On 2023-11-19 at 2:45 AM, Xada said:

Carnelian and her guards had awakened, getting ready for the day. Then they would head to the negotiating table. Carnelian sits at the table with her guards, looking to Emperor Bigpip as they were sitting there. "It was a pleasant experience, and I am sure that our nations shall be fast friends." she spoke.

@Props Valroa @Skylight Scintillate

"It is good to hear that you hed a good trip getting. I knew my husband could be trusted with his assignment, while we talk, Harmonious Percussion will prepare meals for us. You two are both influencial royals from Equestria and Crystal empire correct?

So i have a couple of propositions but first i would like to hear if you have any demands first.
Also Carnelian Clout, you are from Crystal empire, do you have a problem with changelings over there? Early in the history of Anocratic empire, changelings in the north west from here. Would plunder ponies living here but mainly those in the north in the region of Crystal duchy. Which eventualy escalated into having to bomb the entire west part of Crystal duchy in order to exterminate the insect menace.
Which allowed us to secure peace and integrate Crystal duchy as a region of Anocratic empire.
I'm asking since both old political entities have a similar name given by the locals who lived there. Information from overseas is also limited and it's been a while since have been to Equestria. In recent times. I have been to south Equestria to attend a local party and i have also briefly spoken to Celestia after her abdication. Harmonious Percussion may have mentioned that while traveling with you." Emperor Bigpip would say in a neutral tone with a stoic expression
A bird would sit on one of the grand sculptures, chirping. Another bird followed suit.
"Ugh, some birds are interupting. Do you want my guard get rid of them?" he said slightly annoyed
  • Hugs 1

@Props Valroa 

14 hours ago, Xada said:

"It is good to hear that you hed a good trip getting. I knew my husband could be trusted with his assignment, while we talk, Harmonious Percussion will prepare meals for us. You two are both influencial royals from Equestria and Crystal empire correct?

"Umm, I'm a diplomat from Equestria," Harmony explained.

14 hours ago, Xada said:

So i have a couple of propositions but first i would like to hear if you have any demands first.
Also Carnelian Clout, you are from Crystal empire, do you have a problem with changelings over there? Early in the history of Anocratic empire, changelings in the north west from here. Would plunder ponies living here but mainly those in the north in the region of Crystal duchy. Which eventualy escalated into having to bomb the entire west part of Crystal duchy in order to exterminate the insect menace.
Which allowed us to secure peace and integrate Crystal duchy as a region of Anocratic empire.
I'm asking since both old political entities have a similar name given by the locals who lived there. Information from overseas is also limited and it's been a while since have been to Equestria. In recent times. I have been to south Equestria to attend a local party and i have also briefly spoken to Celestia after her abdication. Harmonious Percussion may have mentioned that while traveling with you." Emperor Bigpip would say in a neutral tone with a stoic expression
A bird would sit on one of the grand sculptures, chirping. Another bird followed suit.
"Ugh, some birds are interupting. Do you want my guard get rid of them?" he said slightly annoyed

"It appears that we're talking about multiple different changeling kingdoms? Because the only changeling kingdom I'm aware of in Equestria had a change in leadership for quite a while before Celestia's abdication. And due to this change, they had a profound shift in their attitude towards others. However, I can't speak for the Crystal Empire, so maybe there is still a changeling issue there?" Harmony asked Carnelian. 

"And yes, Celestia's abdication was pretty recently. However, I think the new princesses are doing a great job of running the country," Harmony replied.

• Hugs 1

Carnelian would nod to this question. "Yes, it would be correct to say that I am a Royal." she said, smirking slightly as she said that.

"It appears that we're talking about multiple different changeling kingdoms? Because the only changeling kingdom I'm aware of in Equestria had a change in leadership for quite a while before Celestia's abdication. And due to this change, they had a profound shift in their attitude towards others. However, I can't speak for the Crystal Empire, so maybe there is still a changeling issue there?" Harmony asked Carnelian. 

"And yes, Celestia's abdication was pretty recently. However, I think the new princesses are doing a great job of running the country," Harmony replied.

Carnelian would put her two hooves together thoughtfully at this. There was nothing about a "Crystal Duchy" in her history, so whatever was being spoken of here was unrelated to the Crystal Empire. "There are Changelings, yes. They are of a different type of Changeling - who are fur coated with white. They are extremely rare and hard to find, but they rarely come about so there is little to no threat from them." she spoke.

"I do have a few demands. Recognition that the Crystal Empire is a separate entity from Equestria, would be a good place to start." she added.

"A mistake on my end miss Harmony Song. Not that being a royal means anything here anymore after status of nobility was abolished." Bigpip answered, remaining stoic for now.

12 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

@Xada

Carnelian would put her two hooves together thoughtfully at this. There was nothing about a "Crystal Duchy" in her history, so whatever was being spoken of here was unrelated to the Crystal Empire. "There are Changelings, yes. They are of a different type of Changeling - who are fur coated with white. They are extremely rare and hard to find, but they rarely come about so there is little to no threat from them." she spoke.

"I do have a few demands. Recognition that the Crystal Empire is a separate entity from Equestria, would be a good place to start." she added.

"Odd, i thought there were only black colored ones."

"It's good to hear that your ponies don't have to go through what our anscestors did. I can certainly do an official resolution recognizing Crystal empire as a political entity seperate from Equestria. Do you have something to offer in return?" Bigpip answered with smile.

Edited by Xada
  • Hugs 1

"Odd, i thought there were only black colored ones."

"It's good to hear that your ponies don't have to go through what our anscestors did. I can certainly do an official resolution recognizing Crystal empire as a political entity seperate from Equestria. Do you have something to offer in return?" Bigpip answered with smile.

Carnelian would smirk to Bigpip. She would stand up and look to Bigpip calmly into the eyes, "I can offer for you, yourself, to come visit the Empire - and tour it - in the same manner you have brought us here, along with my personal gratitude." Carnelian said, with a bow of her head in the direction of Bigpip. She was quite satisfied to arrange such a thing - and was quite accommodating in such a request, anyway. "Along with this." she spoke and brought out a small case from her saddlebag, opening it up. Inside there was a well shaped piece of crystal. "It is of the same type of crystal that the heart is consisted of. We call this material Farium." she added.

"Excuse me for a moment please." Bigpip said shooing away the chirping birds sitting on the sculptures which looked expensive yet beautiful. Sitting back at table he allowed the discussion to continue.

"And what is this material good for miss Carnelian Clout? That i would like to know before accepting it. I will also have to decline a visit to Crystal empire because i am on a more tight schedule then usual. I appreciate the offer none the less.

However speaking of traveling, there is a situation that developed two days ago. A tsunami the size never seen before has flooded a powerplant on near the coast in the region of Dustmere. As a sign of good will you could hire few pegasi from Equestria to help keep the weather clear while our workers drain the flooded area and restore electricity where the flooding caused a blackout."

• Brohoof 1

On 11/25/2023 at 12:16 AM, Carnelian Clout said:

"Along with this." she spoke and brought out a small case from her saddlebag, opening it up. Inside there was a well shaped piece of crystal. "It is of the same type of crystal that the heart is consisted of. We call this material Farium." she added.

“Huh, what does that do?” Harmony asked, glancing at the crystal curiously. “I mean, I have heard of the crystal heart before. Does it do the same h to big as the crystal heart?”

On 11/25/2023 at 6:21 AM, Xada said:

"However speaking of traveling, there is a situation that developed two days ago. A tsunami the size never seen before has flooded a powerplant on near the coast in the region of Dustmere. As a sign of good will you could hire few pegasi from Equestria to help keep the weather clear while our workers drain the flooded area and restore electricity where the flooding caused a blackout."

“Sure, we can send some Equestrian aid to help clear the weather and repair flooding damage. How much aid are you requesting? And how much damage are we talking about here? We’ve got plenty of ponies willing to help, but it will take longer to organize a larger group,” Harmony offered.

• Hugs 1

@Skylight Scintillate @Xada

"And what is this material good for miss Carnelian Clout? That i would like to know before accepting it. I will also have to decline a visit to Crystal empire because i am on a more tight schedule then usual. I appreciate the offer none the less.

However speaking of traveling, there is a situation that developed two days ago. A tsunami the size never seen before has flooded a powerplant on near the coast in the region of Dustmere. As a sign of good will you could hire few pegasi from Equestria to help keep the weather clear while our workers drain the flooded area and restore electricity where the flooding caused a blackout."

Carnelian Clout was rather disappointed by this state of affairs mentally - but shown no signs of that openly here. "It repels dangerous weather and dark magic. Though in order to prevent something like you are saying there...you would need a lot more of it - a supply which I currently do not have."

"I was talking to miss Carneline clout, however help on behalf of Equestria would be appreciated as well.
I'm not sure exactly but about 20 pegasi should be sufficient. If they are skilled in repair and construction, that would also help a lot. In terms of damage there thankfuly doesn't seem to be much. The power plant's generator is intact but high voltage cables have been damaged along with the walls and furniture on ground floor. The generator has been shut down in time. Preventing the water from being electrified. Now that i think about it, there might have been some casualties since there always are some ponies maintaining the powerplant. So if somepony didn't evacute on the second floor where the control room should be... They could have drowned..." Emperor Bigpip answered while frowning.
  • Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 2023-11-28 at 9:38 AM, Xada said:
"I was talking to miss Carneline clout, however help on behalf of Equestria would be appreciated as well.
I'm not sure exactly but about 20 pegasi should be sufficient. If they are skilled in repair and construction, that would also help a lot. In terms of damage there thankfuly doesn't seem to be much. The power plant's generator is intact but high voltage cables have been damaged along with the walls and furniture on ground floor. The generator has been shut down in time. Preventing the water from being electrified. Now that i think about it, there might have been some casualties since there always are some ponies maintaining the powerplant. So if somepony didn't evacute on the second floor where the control room should be... They could have drowned..." Emperor Bigpip answered while frowning.

"I'm sorry, I thought that when you said to hire a few pegasi from Equestria, you were referring to me. Though I'm glad you appreciate this offer of help. We should be able to get a group of pegasi here pretty easily. And I hope the ponies in the control room are ok," Harmony replied, trying to offer her sympathy. She wasn't really sure what else to say, so she looked towards Carnelian.

• Brohoof 1

"No need to apologize miss Harmony, i will gladly accept your offer to help my citizens. Along with your sympathy."
The armored guard walked past, with it's goopy three striped tail swishing side to side and entered one of the wooden buildings.
"As for you miss Carneline Clout, i am bit sceptical since i haven't heard of this material before. Then again, in the past we found two strange kinds of mineral. Which ended up being useful to Lamiňík company for research and application of that research in the company's transformation technology. So maybe that could be the case here, i could accept the material for some ponies to study it. May i know how you came to it's possession? It's probably very rare and costly to obtain, correct?" Bigpip adjusted his pose, looking thoughtful
"So here is the plan you two. Carnelian Clout, you will give us samples of the material for study and in exchange a resolution will be written, declaring the Crystal empire as political entity independant from Equestria and it's vassals... Does Equestria still have those? Well i don't think that will need to be included." Bigpip aswered, streaching his wings since they felt sore after a different meeting he attended before this one. After which he returned to his normal sitting pose with a stoic expression.
"And you miss Harmony, will transport ponies to help with the aftermath of a flood. If thats agreeable, i will need your signatures in that case." shifting through the papers close to him on the table. Before pulling out the correct form with his hoof. The sun was now shining on the whole outdoor meeting spot and it was starting to get unconfortably hot due to the humidity from night's rain.
"I should go to the castle's storage room to get us three inkwells with quills if you wish to sign. After which i think we will each have a meal, it looks like my guard already went to the dinning room." Bigpip said in neutral tone while maintaining eye contact with the two.
  • Brohoof 1

"No need to apologize miss Harmony, i will gladly accept your offer to help my citizens. Along with your sympathy."

The armored guard walked past, with it's goopy three striped tail swishing side to side and entered one of the wooden buildings.

"As for you miss Carneline Clout, i am bit sceptical since i haven't heard of this material before. Then again, in the past we found two strange kinds of mineral. Which ended up being useful to Lamiňík company for research and application of that research in the company's transformation technology. So maybe that could be the case here, i could accept the material for some ponies to study it. May i know how you came to it's possession? It's probably very rare and costly to obtain, correct?" Bigpip adjusted his pose, looking thoughtful

"So here is the plan you two. Carnelian Clout, you will give us samples of the material for study and in exchange a resolution will be written, declaring the Crystal empire as political entity independant from Equestria and it's vassals... Does Equestria still have those? Well i don't think that will need to be included." Bigpip aswered, streaching his wings since they felt sore after a different meeting he attended before this one. After which he returned to his normal sitting pose with a stoic expression.

"And you miss Harmony, will transport ponies to help with the aftermath of a flood. If thats agreeable, i will need your signatures in that case." shifting through the papers close to him on the table. Before pulling out the correct form with his hoof. The sun was now shining on the whole outdoor meeting spot and it was starting to get unconfortably hot due to the humidity from night's rain.

"I should go to the castle's storage room to get us three inkwells with quills if you wish to sign. After which i think we will each have a meal, it looks like my guard already went to the dinning room." Bigpip said in neutral tone while maintaining eye contact with the two.

Carnelian would look to Bigpip thoughtfully. "It is indeed rare - however those of high influence, such as myself can obtain it by purchasing it from the vault the Crystal Empire has for stuff of this nature. You can have your ponies study it however you like, as this arrangement pleases me." she said with a smile on her face clearly indicating that she would be ready to sign. "As the Crystal Empire does not have pegasi, we unfortunately cannot do much to help - but I can arrange for some workers to send aid and supplies for such a measure as an added bonus as a show of good faith." Carnelian added. 

19 hours ago, Carnelian Clout said:

Carnelian would look to Bigpip thoughtfully. "It is indeed rare - however those of high influence, such as myself can obtain it by purchasing it from the vault the Crystal Empire has for stuff of this nature. You can have your ponies study it however you like, as this arrangement pleases me." she said with a smile on her face clearly indicating that she would be ready to sign. "As the Crystal Empire does not have pegasi, we unfortunately cannot do much to help - but I can arrange for some workers to send aid and supplies for such a measure as an added bonus as a show of good faith." Carnelian added. 

"Alright then, give me a moment to get inkwells with quills for us from the storage room." Bigpip said with a nod. Hopping of his wooden chair and flying by. Leaving the two alone for a few minutes. Grabbing one normal inkwell, his forgery proof inkwell from a metal safe and two quills. Carrying them in his violet telekinetic glow. He has returned and sat back on the wooden chair. Placing the inkwells and quills on the table. He prepared the form, writting down the agreement in purple ink. He then pushed the paper he hed written on, towards Carneline Clout and Harmony Song, so they can sign it using normal ink.

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa 

On 2023-12-02 at 9:30 AM, Xada said:

"Alright then, give me a moment to get inkwells with quills for us from the storage room." Bigpip said with a nod. Hopping of his wooden chair and flying by. Leaving the two alone for a few minutes. Grabbing one normal inkwell, his forgery proof inkwell from a metal safe and two quills. Carrying them in his violet telekinetic glow. He has returned and sat back on the wooden chair. Placing the inkwells and quills on the table. He prepared the form, writting down the agreement in purple ink. He then pushed the paper he hed written on, towards Carneline Clout and Harmony Song, so they can sign it using normal ink.

Once Bigpip returned with the inkwells, Harmony would glance over the agreement that was put down, confirming that it was what was discussed. Then, she would pick up a quill with her wing and sign it. She felt quite satisfied with the contract as is, so she didn't really have anything else to say.

If the other ponies didn't bring up another subject, she would think some more about the crystal that Carnelian had shown, and its properties. They weren't anything Harmony had heard of before. Perhaps it had some kind of magic in it?

• Hugs 1

Carnelian would wait quietly for Bigpip to get the inkwells and quills, she would calmly look over at Harmony Song. There wasn't much she really thought about her at the moment - and waitied patiently without incident. When Bigpip returned, Carnelian would proceed to sign off on the paper. She was satisfied with this arrangement for sure and didn't seem to have much else to say at the moment.

Feeling himself sweat in the noon sun. Bigpip said "It's getting uncofortably hot today, i don't want to ruin my robe with sweat so i think it would be a good idea to go to the dinning room, with the agreements signed. Harmonious Percussion should have prepared us meals by now. I think my guard already went. We should have a prismatic punch with some vegetables.
I will haul back the papers with ink, back to where it was. Excuse me for a moment, you two." with that he enveloped all the items on the table in his violent telekinesis. He then carefuly moved all the items next to him as he trotted away from the meeting area. Only for the mysterious guard to accidentaly bump into Bigpip as he was turning around a hedge bush. Causing a little bit of black ink to spill on it's armor as Bigpip slightly looses focus.
"I'm sorry my Emperor. Do you want me to carry the paper supplies you are carrying for you?" said the bipedal guard, it's voice was slightly muffled through the helmet, sounding neither masculine or feminine.
"Um, yes that would be good, i want to take the guests to the dining room." Bigpip then carefuly gave all the items to the guard and made few steps back. Turning to the duo at the table. "Alright then. You can follow me to the dining room, where we should have a healthy meal. "Bigpip called, guesturing with his head to follow him.
  • Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

On 2023-12-05 at 9:14 AM, Xada said:
Feeling himself sweat in the noon sun. Bigpip said "It's getting uncofortably hot today, i don't want to ruin my robe with sweat so i think it would be a good idea to go to the dinning room, with the agreements signed. Harmonious Percussion should have prepared us meals by now. I think my guard already went. We should have a prismatic punch with some vegetables.
I will haul back the papers with ink, back to where it was. Excuse me for a moment, you two." with that he enveloped all the items on the table in his violent telekinesis. He then carefuly moved all the items next to him as he trotted away from the meeting area. Only for the mysterious guard to accidentaly bump into Bigpip as he was turning around a hedge bush. Causing a little bit of black ink to spill on it's armor as Bigpip slightly looses focus.
"I'm sorry my Emperor. Do you want me to carry the paper supplies you are carrying for you?" said the bipedal guard, it's voice was slightly muffled through the helmet, sounding neither masculine or feminine.
"Um, yes that would be good, i want to take the guests to the dining room." Bigpip then carefuly gave all the items to the guard and made few steps back. Turning to the duo at the table. "Alright then. You can follow me to the dining room, where we should have a healthy meal. "Bigpip called, guesturing with his head to follow him.

Harmony would glance at the royal guard with curiosity. Whoever this creature was, Harmony was pretty sure she had never met someone like this before. Part of her was curious about these mysterious guards that Bigpip had, but it didn't feel appropriate to ask, so she just stayed quiet and watched the incident happen. However, she would agree to go grab something to eat. She hadn't eaten anything since she had woken up, and she was starting to get a bit hungry. Punch and vegetables sounded good. She would follow Bigpip towards the dining room.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

@Props Valroa

Harmony would glance at the royal guard with curiosity. Whoever this creature was, Harmony was pretty sure she had never met someone like this before. Part of her was curious about these mysterious guards that Bigpip had, but it didn't feel appropriate to ask, so she just stayed quiet and watched the incident happen. However, she would agree to go grab something to eat. She hadn't eaten anything since she had woken up, and she was starting to get a bit hungry. Punch and vegetables sounded good. She would follow Bigpip towards the dining room.

Emperor Bigpip lead them around a green wall of hedge bushes, saying "The main reason why the capital was constructed in tropical climate is because food here can be grown year round. Just a little trivia."
Hoofs clopping against the marble tiles, they turn around next to the castle's second small orchard. Entering a dining room with grand stone sculptures. Harmonious Percussion is waiting there with meals and drinks prepared.

• Brohoof 1