Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tour and discussion of the various religions?

Reiki Knight 13

Touring the world's religions  

1. 1. Would you all be up for discussion of world's religions?

• Yes
    • No,

I actually had an idea for something we could do to make this club a little bit more interesting and wanted to gauge opinions on it.

What do you all think of discussion of the various religions one at a time: discuss what we like about it, dislike about it etc?

The forums isnt really focused on religion etc and we might end up biting more than we could here...  Plus i think this might only hook a fee individuals.... Aaaaand cause a lot of trouble....

Sure the club would get interesting... But we might not like the outcome.

14 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

The forums isnt really focused on religion etc and we might end up biting more than we could here...  Plus i think this might only hook a fee individuals.... Aaaaand cause a lot of trouble....

Sure the club would get interesting... But we might not like the outcome.

I could handle it fine I would just have to avoid certain highly controversial ones and I think it would be.

You know ones like the darker and more left hand types of religious path. 

Beyond that I don't see too much of an issue for it myself but yeah I could be very wrong.

Regardless if no one within this clubs seems interested in the idea I'll just stick with the three types this club is based on: Celestianism, paganism and Christian Mystical belief.

4 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I could handle it fine I would just have to avoid certain highly controversial ones and I think it would be.

You know ones like the darker and more left hand types of religious path. 

Beyond that I don't see too much of an issue for it myself but yeah I could be very wrong.

Regardless if no one within this clubs seems interested in the idea I'll just stick with the three types this club is based on: Celestianism, paganism and Christian Mystical belief.

Could be very wrong? Noh .... It WILL BE!!! BECAUSE I AM THE OUTCOME MUHAHAHAHAHA!???

Since no one has really voted on this and I'd like to decide things by majority if no one votes on this by tomorrow I'll literally just flip a coin with heads being yes we will discuss other religions and tails no we will keep focus on just the three.