Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Various Problems

Luna the Great of all the Russias
Go to solution Solved by Twilight Sparkle ✨,

There is no longer the "technical issue" option in the Prefix field when making a new Site Questions thread.

image.png.fff92d93bee3f49a012af7859065731a.png

Some of the options in making a post has been put onto a new line, whereas this was not the case before.

image.thumb.png.4933f7963f19398152af09b372948f2b.png

The drop-down menu in the Search is not enclosed in a visible box.

0.thumb.png.9a5220fafc9e4c483cc716840178d89c.png

1.thumb.png.f269f98dfe31e5b6c1bd20e1b1345f0a.png

Edited by Twilight Sparkle ✨
Change prefix to resolved
  • Brohoof 3

I also wonder why there is no Technical Issue prefix anymore. General Questions are probably not even related to Site Questions since those would go in that Support forum where you just disappear into the void to never be seen again? :BornAgainBrony:

Thanks for writing these issues up, @Luna the Great of all the Russias. The screenshots are much appreciated.

1. The missing prefix was an artifact of merging the "technical issue" and "technical issues" tags in the backend when I was doing some tag cleanup the other day. I didn't know "technical issue" was being used as a prefix here and that that would remove it as an option, so... whoops! I added "technical issues" as a prefix option.
  2. Fixed. This was from when I tinkered with adding support for tables to the editor for @Brony Number 42. Unfortunately it wasn't a very successful experiment.
  3. Acknowledging the issue. This is a theme issue that arose during the last upgrade of our backend software, Invision Community. I hope to fix it or find someone else who can in the coming days.

Given that this issue is still being worked on, I have changed the prefix to researching.

Edited by The Wife of Law

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked