Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Does anybody know how to activate a signature?

Tiffy111
Go to solution Solved by Wubsie,

(edited)

This isn't a technical issue it's more of an "I have no idea what to do thing."

Might want to try and put this in a status update or somethin next time. ^^

Anywayz, to activate a signature you're going to need the url for it, I suggest uploading it to something like photobucket.

After uploading it get the direct url, copy it, go to the signature area in your personal settings, click the picture/image button above the text area, and paste the url into the box. After doing this the image will show giving you a signature, save it and then you're done. 

Edited by Wubsie :3
  • Brohoof 1

This isn't a technical issue it's more of an "I have no idea what do do thing."

This forum is for General Questions just as much as it is for tech problems; it's here so that people don't post their simpler questions in statuses or in Support Tickets wink.png Even roleplay questions go here. Take note of the three prefix tags on topics ^^ Yellow General Questions and Blue Tech Support. There's a purple one for Roleplay that I believe hasn't been used yet. The matter comes down to simply altering the prefix, which I've now done.

• Brohoof 3

This isn't a technical issue it's more of an "I have no idea what do do thing."

Anywayz, to activate a signature you're going to need the url for it, I suggest uploading it to something like photobucket.

After uploading it get the direct url, copy it, go to the signature area in your personal settings, click the picture/image button above the text area, and paste the url into the box. After doing this the image will show giving you a signature, save it and then you're done. 

That is the hard way in my opinion, this is the easy way in my opinion.

First, click your signature if you get your signature from the thread. Next, click save. It will pull up another window/tab. Left click the image and copy it. Keep it open just in case something happens. Then go to your settings. Find the signature area. Then click the clipboard that has a piece of paper with lines. Paste your signature there. Click ok and then your signature will pop up. Then, type whatever you want at the bottom or top of it. Be sure to follow the limit to things. Now you have a signature!

Thanks! Now I know how to do it. I didn't see the "signature" thing at first. I'm still not sure if it's going to show up. When I post this, I'll see!

That is the hard way in my opinion, this is the easy way in my opinion.

Wut lel all you do is upload something, copy it, open a tab and paste it into a box. XD

Ok it appears as if this issue has been solved, considering Tiffy now has a signature ^_^
Thank you to those who assisted her in this ^_^

With that Im locking this up

Have a nice day :)

• Brohoof 2