Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does everyone’s signatures look like?

squishsquoosh

I found out I can change my signature, so I decided to make something of my own!! Well, until I can pay someone to make me one. As Isabela says in Encanto…well, I’ll just insert the meme I made.

EA746-CF1-530-A-40-F5-9-A89-0-E3465-AC66

What does everyone else’s signatures look like? Show your tail (or in this case, a sig) off!! :mlp_pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-04-09 at 2:53 AM, ExplosionMare said:

I don’t have a signature but I have a profile background that has my OC Pencil Pouch on it wearing sunglasses, made by @Sparklefan1234

The signature I made for you is on my DevaintArt page. :twismile:

---

My current signature features Pipp Petals and Izzy Moonbow from Generation 5 of My Little Pony. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

24 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The signature I made for you is on my DevaintArt page. :twismile:

---

My current signature features Pipp Petals and Izzy Moonbow from Generation 5 of My Little Pony. 

Is it the one that said Pencil Pouch on it or something else? Sorry, I get confused by the difference between signatures and profile banners :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Is it the one that said Pencil Pouch on it or something else? Sorry, I get confused by the difference between signatures and profile banners :twismile:

That was an RP profile banner.

This is the signature: ded7spx-84ef27c0-f405-48a8-8465-922fb0e8f26c.png.6c59d1de53b68f98e4c08a3735092d32.png

Mine was created by my own work. It shows my interests and favorites. I know it's been outdated, but without image making program (like photoshop 7.0) that i lost on my previous computers, it's not gonna be easy for me to find another one and make sig pics.

35 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

How do I turn that into my signature? :ooh: It would be pretty cute to feature.

Go into your "Account Settings". I would suggest saving the signature as an attachment instead of copying and pasting it. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2023-09-13 at 2:08 AM, StarlightNyars said:

Wait, you guys have signatures here?!?! I need one done, but I’m too lazy. 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/77071-kyoshis-sigsavatars-for-everypony-500-sigsavatars/page/35/#comment-6147051

Kyoshi has a bunch of pre made ones here for everyone to use if you wanted to use one. I was using his Rarity one before I made my current one.

• 5 months later...