Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, people! (Am I dokng this right?)

IsochronalYetSublime

Hey hey hey, how we doin? IsochronalYetSublime here. Been a brony for about 12 years, but haven't stumbled across this here forum here till fairly recently. Oh, how time flies...

Anyway! Couple of facts about me: I'm a big fan of death metal, and I've been playing the electric guitar for about two to three years now. I'm no Erik Rutan yet, but practice makes perfect dontchaknow. So yeh.

Pleasure to meet y'all!! :mlp_laugh:

Nice typo, dummy. <.<

• Brohoof 10
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Party! 2

Howdy hey, welcome to the site. I'm not a death metal fan myself but I'm pretty sure there's a few members that are. I also know there's metal thread in the media discussions tab! Hope to you see you around!

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome and I hope you have fun here. Oh btw, yes you're doing this right lol. No need to sweat the small stuff. And nice choice in music. It's not my preference but I have one or 2 of that genre that I do like :grin:

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Howdy hey, welcome to the site. I'm not a death metal fan myself but I'm pretty sure there's a few members that are. I also know there's metal thread in the media discussions tab! Hope to you see you around!

Ooh, I'm gonna have to check that out then! I do love meeting fellow metalhead bronies ^^

3 hours ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd. I don't like death metal, I'm a power fantasy guy.

:o Power fantasy as in power metal fantasy or just... power fantasy? :p

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Oooo another metal fan. You’ll fit in just nicely around here. I also love death metal. Welcome to the forums!

Ooh, what's your favourite band(s)? I'd pick Imprecation and Disincarnate; OSDM (and the NWO-OSDM or whatever ya calls it) riff salads are my jam :kirin:

3 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the forums, I love your profile photo and name! @IsochronalYetSublime

Thank you!! I love Minuette, she's adorable ❤️ As for the name, if any of you guys know where it's from I'd be very pleasantly surprised indeed :squee:

2 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Guitar is best poni instrument.

Please continue going ham and playing whatever and wherever. Jamming some guitar with people telling you to stop is the best feeling

And welcome to the forums /)

I actually play in a band, but we're just starting out so we're not any good yet :laugh: And pleasure meeting you too!! (\

1 hour ago, Gusty The Brave said:

Welcome and I hope you have fun here. Oh btw, yes you're doing this right lol. No need to sweat the small stuff. And nice choice in music. It's not my preference but I have one or 2 of that genre that I do like :grin:

Oo what would those songs/bands be? :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

@IsochronalYetSublime metal of course. :Tempest:

Power metal is a guilty pleasure of mine as well xD Heck, I'm currently working on a heavy/power metal vest... 

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Welcome to the Forums @IsochronalYetSublime:mlp_yeehaa:  You're not really sublime, you're happy:squee:  

What can I say, I'm a rather genial fellow :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, IsochronalYetSublime said:

Thank you!! I love Minuette, she's adorable 

I actually play in a band, but we're just starting out so we're not any good yet :laugh: 

Dude, minuette is so underrated! Sure, she might look like toothpaste, but she's the cutest toothpaste ever then! :derp:

Yeah, my "band" isn't too great either. We kind of only play spontaneously when we're hanging out and are bored :awwthanks: 

And it's pretty much guaranteed we're gonna start playing some random crap at like 10 on Halloween

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Dude, minuette is so underrated! Sure, she might look like toothpaste, but she's the cutest toothpaste ever then! :derp:

Yeah, my "band" isn't too great either. We kind of only play spontaneously when we're hanging out and are bored :awwthanks: 

And it's pretty much guaranteed we're gonna start playing some random crap at like 10 on Halloween

Ah yes, Colgate ^_^ I actually did like that name for her! Unfortunately it's cobywright in-fringe-her-ment or whatchamacallit so it could never be her official name :worry:

2 hours ago, Verdant Shy said:

He-hey!

Welcome OG Brony to this friendly place /) :) UwU

We in here lads 💪

1 hour ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Yes you are dokng alright:muffins:. Would you like to join our club? We always dokng derping out there:derp:

I just dokn't know what went wrong... :derp::derp::derp:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2