Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Hello Thar~

Checkmate

Greetings everypony, I'm Checkmate. Or Bishop. Both in a manner of speaking, I suppose, but either one will do. =]

I've lurked here for a few days, since I'm kind of shy when it comes to joining new sites, but I've finally overcame my fear and here I am.

I have a 'Ponysona' of sorts, that's where the username came from, but he's based off another 'Sona of mine I've had for a while longer.

I first heard about the show early on at 4chan. As a Brit, I don't have The Hub, so I had to wait for the Youtube videos to come out to start watching (although at first I just wanted to make fun of it at first...oh how naive I was...). But now, it shows on another TV station, and about a week ago I caught my mother and youngest brother watching Winter Wrap Up! So some good potential there, but I'm still a closet-brony to my family.

Some interests include MLP, Minecraft, Skyrim, Dungeon Defenders (May as well just say Gaming in general). I like computing and farting around with my computer. A bit RPing here and there as well. Bleh, can't think of anything else. I'm boring. :(

Gah, it's getting late (early?) and since I have Uni tomorrow (today?) I really should head off to bed.

So, I'll start posting a bit more from tomorrow (today?), and hopefully you'll see me around. :)

Welcome Bishop! I'm not gonna make any british jokes and instead say this: It's a scientific fact that you're gonna enjoy yourself on these forums!

I thought you said no jokes? :P

Yep, I'm 99% sure I will. It's almost magic!

1.) Twilight Sparkle is best pony

2.) Join our minecraft server

I'm almost inclined to disagree; all ponies should be equal. Just some should be more equal than others (hinthint: Twilight. <3).

Yepyep, I'll have to see if I can get around to checking it out sometime.

Great grandeur of a glorious greeting, my grace of a gent.

Auspicious may our advent of adventurey be.

Well hello there good chap. Such a spiffing day to make your acquaintance.

The manner of articulation aroused from such verbosity indulges me.

Was the allusion to V for Vendetta purposeful, I ponder?

Thanks for the welcomes, everypony. =3

• Brohoof 1

Greetings everypony, I'm Checkmate. Or Bishop. Both in a manner of speaking, I suppose, but either one will do. =]

I've lurked here for a few days, since I'm kind of shy when it comes to joining new sites, but I've finally overcame my fear and here I am.

I have a 'Ponysona' of sorts, that's where the username came from, but he's based off another 'Sona of mine I've had for a while longer.

I first heard about the show early on at 4chan. As a Brit, I don't have The Hub, so I had to wait for the Youtube videos to come out to start watching (although at first I just wanted to make fun of it at first...oh how naive I was...). But now, it shows on another TV station, and about a week ago I caught my mother and youngest brother watching Winter Wrap Up! So some good potential there, but I'm still a closet-brony to my family.

Some interests include MLP, Minecraft, Skyrim, Dungeon Defenders (May as well just say Gaming in general). I like computing and farting around with my computer. A bit RPing here and there as well. Bleh, can't think of anything else. I'm boring. :(

Gah, it's getting late (early?) and since I have Uni tomorrow (today?) I really should head off to bed.

So, I'll start posting a bit more from tomorrow (today?), and hopefully you'll see me around. :)

HAAAY new pony :D welcome welcome! Join our minecraft server you will love it :) my name is Kat welcome to our forum, where everyone will love and tolerate everyone :) I'm glad you didn't let your lack of hub stop your pony love :) !