I love these forums

MLPforeves

I’ve only been on these forums for around a day but i am convinced that this is a wonderful and accepting community and i will be very happy here. thanks for all the warmth i have received in the last 24 hours. i appreciate everyone here. thanks!

• Brohoof 7
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 4

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Glad to have you here, Zigg! :P

I too am glad to be here on these forums, @Dreambiscuit.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

The forums wouldn't be the forums without you, @TheRockARooster!! :grin:

Same to you, Dreamy. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 1 month later...

Glad you do, these forums are much better than that dumpster fire called Twitter or the flame war battleground of Reddit! This community is very nice and acceptant of everyone, no trolls or bots allowed too as a bonus!

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

I definitely enjoy this forum more than any other social place, site or app, to the point that I lirerally abandoned Facebook, and I used to be very active there. I think I enjoy here so much that I just don't see the need to socialize in other places, it's sooooo gooood, here I found the best friendships ever, I'm very grateful.

Soon I'll be mkaing something special to celebrate my love for this place :catface:!

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

I haven't seen anything better than this forum. This forum is the best. There is another forum that I like, this is "Форум Отшельников", but MLP Forums is still the best forum. I am glad that I found this forum.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

i feel the same way. I’ve haven't posted much yet but from what I can see everyone is really friendly and welcoming :squee:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

On 2024-06-28 at 4:13 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I agree with you to the fullest @Rafa Stary!  Can't wait for that special project:catface:  

Thanks a lot Zigg :hug_day: I really appreciate your interest and excitement, but just to be more specific, I'm working in two "special things" actually, the two I'm going to share here, but the one I'm referring to is something special to celebrate my stay in this forum, the "special project" is something else and is unrelated to that, I think now it's understandable :squee:

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg