Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My very first post!

gatorswag

Hi there! I'm Laika! I also go by my sona's name, Sweet Dreams! I'm 19, use any pronouns, and I've loved MLP for over a decade! I'd love to meet some new friends, my age or otherwise! Below, I'm going to respond to some questions from the welcome post!

My Fave Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash! She's always been so silly and also just very appealing to me design wise!

How did you find MLP Forums?

I had a question abt MLP and I stumbled upon a link explaining it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been watching since it came out in 2010, when I was the target audience! I'm autistic and it's actually my special interest, so I've kept up with it over the years!!

I can't wait to meet you all and make new friends!! :D

• Brohoof 9

13 hours ago, gatorswag said:

Hi there! I'm Laika! I also go by my sona's name, Sweet Dreams! I'm 19, use any pronouns, and I've loved MLP for over a decade! I'd love to meet some new friends, my age or otherwise! Below, I'm going to respond to some questions from the welcome post!

My Fave Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash! She's always been so silly and also just very appealing to me design wise!

How did you find MLP Forums?

I had a question abt MLP and I stumbled upon a link explaining it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been watching since it came out in 2010, when I was the target audience! I'm autistic and it's actually my special interest, so I've kept up with it over the years!!

I can't wait to meet you all and make new friends!! :D

Hi LAIKA! Is the reason your named like that because you're LAIKA BOSS?

:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Welcome to the forum @gatorswag ! Hope you enjoy it here! There are lots of awesome people here!

Rainbow Dash is awesome! I don't have a particular mane 6 favorite (my favorites lie in the background ponies) but I do like the Mane 6. Rainbow Dash is fun to draw, if challenging with all her mane colors. I turned her into a seapony once (my version of them anyway). Gave her a tail and fins based off a sailfish (super fast fish) and nicknamed her Rainbow 'Splash'.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

• 1 month later...