Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First Post!

daringDomination

Hello there, everypony! I am new to this website and just joined today, I'm pretty excited. I've been an enjoyer of MLP since around 2015, so it'll definitely be nice to have a community to be apart of that shares the same love that I do! I plan to be decently active on here and make some friends, here's some stuff to get to know me:

My favorite pony is Starlight, I'm a big fan of Daring Do, I kin Rainbow Dash (any surprise here? XD), I'm an artist, I write fanfiction, I'm an avid roleplayer, I love sleepy time tea, I love the webseries RWBY, I'm a Sonic fan, I'm a Homestuck fan, I'm a collector of toys, I'm an aspiring animator, I have over 12 hoodies, I love rock and metal music, I've made over 100 playlists on Spotify, I'm a Gemini, my favorite color is the entire rainbow due to indecisiveness, and I'm super talkative. I'm up for chatting at any time, no matter what it's about!

Don't be afraid to approach me, thanks for reading!

111images (1).png

• Brohoof 7
  • Party! 2

(edited)

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here! I'm pretty new myself! :D
Lets see... favorite ponies are Applejack and Tree Hugger, I also enjoy roleplaying, I'm an Aquarius, love rock and oldies music, and I also struggle to pick a favorite color! Orange, yellow, yellow-greens, and teals tend to be my favorites! :huh:

What type of animation is your favorite? I personally really love claymation! 

Edited by SourShock
typo
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SourShock said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here! I'm pretty new myself! :D
Lets see... favorite ponies are Applejack and Tree Hugger, I also enjoy roleplaying, I'm an Aquarius, love rock and oldies music, and I also struggle to pick a favorite color! Orange, yellow, yellow-greens, and teals tend to be my favorites! :huh:

What type of animation is your favorite? I personally really love claymation! 

It seems we have a bit in common already! Applejack's my favorite from the mane 6 and I'd say she's my third favorite in general. Yellow-greens go pretty underappreciated, but I like them too! Every color is useful in it's own way, but people tend to judge yellow-green the most before they even try it out. XD

Also, I've never been asked this question so I actually had to think on it! I wouldn't say I really have a favorite, I like all types! Most cartoons I watch are puppet rigged or 2d though.

• Brohoof 1

Hello daringDomination and welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. 

On 2/10/2024 at 10:01 PM, daringDomination said:

My favorite pony is Starlight, I'm a big fan of Daring Do, I kin Rainbow Dash (any surprise here? XD), I'm an artist, I write fanfiction, I'm an avid roleplayer

Cool, Starlight Glimmer is also one of my favorites. And I also really like roleplaying. What kind of RPs are you into?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hello daringDomination and welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. 

Cool, Starlight Glimmer is also one of my favorites. And I also really like roleplaying. What kind of RPs are you into?

Honestly, I just roleplay whatever. I don't really care what genre or if it's crossover or AU stuff, I just want to have fun with everything! What about you?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, daringDomination said:

Honestly, I just roleplay whatever. I don't really care what genre or if it's crossover or AU stuff, I just want to have fun with everything! What about you?

Oh cool. I do a mix of TTRPG (such as Ponyfinder, Tales of Equestria, and MLP RPG) and roleplaying here on the forums. For me, I'm not really a fan of crossover, but I like exploring different personalities, cultures, and situations as long as there is some connection to FiM. I love brainstorming ideas for roleplaying, and I like roleplaying both original characters, such as my ponysona Skylight Scintillate, and canon characters (Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer are my favorites).

• Brohoof 1